we should create a unified USMB Platform then all run for Senate & House & pass what we talked about

whose with me?!

If you're looking for unified anything -- it's not available on USMB. Why not start a thread on things folks OUGHT to agree on, or agreed on at ONE time but the power shifted, or supported before when their guys were in charge?
Trouble with that Flaac is that USMB is fairly democratic(and nothing political in that word in this instant) but we have such a wide variety of thought here that it will result in a 50/50 outcome,I WOULD IMAGINE,and the mods would have the casting vote, that is not what my Basque brother wants or was referring to,and neither do I,just sayin...steve

whose with me?!

If you're looking for unified anything -- it's not available on USMB. Why not start a thread on things folks OUGHT to agree on, or agreed on at ONE time but the power shifted, or supported before when their guys were in charge?
Trouble with that Flaac is that USMB is fairly democratic(and nothing political in that word in this instant) but we have such a wide variety of thought here that it will result in a 50/50 outcome,I WOULD IMAGINE,and the mods would have the casting vote, that is not what my Basque brother wants or was referring to,and neither do I,just sayin...steve

I think we all (political partisan zealots included) agree on more than it looks like. What keeps us from agreeing and fixing anything is that they want THEIR SIDE to get the credit for it. And the tribes will go so far as to make a situation WORSE in order to win and hold power.

We have little "power" here to lust for. Even the mods.. :coffee:

So if we did all this "unifying" without an audience in some dark USMB forum, I have NO doubt, we could have a "platform" to run on...

• Banned
term limits. we can all agree on term limits. we should form our own party! The Drain The Swamp Party!

whose with me?!
Just where do your politics land anyway? The threads you start are all about stirring shit, and come out pretty evenly for either or so that's no indication. Ditto most of your responses. What do you believe in?

There are very few people on this forum I’d want in congress.......but as I think about it.....there maybe more here that I prefer than those already there. Throw em all out. CANDYCORN FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE! Yeah, that’s a joke.

whose with me?!

I think we all (political partisan zealots included) agree on more than it looks like. What keeps us from agreeing and fixing anything is that they want THEIR SIDE to get the credit for it. And the tribes will go so far as to make a situation WORSE in order to win and hold power.

We have little "power" here to lust for. Even the mods.. :coffee:

So if we did all this "unifying" without an audience in some dark USMB forum, I have NO doubt, we could have a "platform" to run on...
BUT,what if I or some other Zealot ruled the platform...There would be Chaos,Bloody Chaos,you do realise some posters are Real Stirrers,if you let em out their Kennel Flaacc

whose with me?!
Just where do your politics land anyway? The threads you start are all about stirring shit, and come out pretty evenly for either or so that's no indication. Ditto most of your responses. What do you believe in?

Far as I can tell his political compass swings like a beany hat in a hard wind.. :abgg2q.jpg:

propellerbeanie.jpg

Forum List

Back