We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

So a mask you bought at quicky mart for $5.89 is going to provide all the protection that an N95?

You realize how stupid this sounds yet?

No, this retard doesn't.

Other then he would have experience in the process, and you don’t?

Absolutely nothing fool. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What process is what , dealing with covid, masking ? He knows more then the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins etc. because of the experience. You want to sound or be smart, quote them.

What process is what , dealing with covid, masking ? He knows more then the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins etc. because of the experience. You want to sound or be smart, quote them.
Engineering is wayyyyy the frick over your head.

Hey Mr. water droplet, do an experiment. Take a squirt gun that has a solid spray, shoot it through a window screen and see if the stream retains its exact shape.

I’ll save you some time, the screen will rip the stream apart as it travels through it.

Get it yet?

Go ahead. Provide a link showing me wrong. All you have to do is go to the cdc, Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic or any medical research facility web site and ask the question, if you can read. It’s still recommended in areas where infection rates are high….
Liar....

You don't know much about HVAC operations and controlled humidity levels... You cough, this expels aerosolized particle into the air (definition of aerosolized is <3.0 microns in size). This means a singular virus, water incapsulated or about 1.67 microns in size.

This is where humidity control adds to your problems. As these float in the air, it dries rapidly. The average hospital is kept at 30-35% humidity (this dry kills bacterium in the air and many viruses that are not stable when dry). This means the size of your virus is rapidly approaching its dry state of 0.137 microns in size and remains alive for 12-24 hours.

No mask in a hospital will stop these viral particles.

University of BC - COVID19 size -Screenshot 2021-10-02 .png

Last edited:
Liar....

You don't know much about HVAC operations and controlled humidity levels... You cough, this expels aerosolized particle into the air (definition of aerosolized is <3.0 microns in size). This means a singular virus, water incapsulated or about 1.67 microns in size.

This is where humidity control adds to your problems. As these float in the air, it dries rapidly. The average hospital is kept at 30-35% humidity. This means the size of your virus is rapidly approaching its dry state of 0.137 microns in size and remains alive for 12-24 hours.

No mask in a hospital will stop these viral particles.

View attachment 754199
You can’t read can you ? Check with the Mayo clinic or Johns Hopkins on the efficacy of masking…This is the umpteeth time you fools have brought it up, and you won’t go on line and get the information from ANY MEDICAL RESEARCH FACILITY. You just keep cutting and pasting unrelated material.

Last edited:
You are a moron... Viruses, in general, are this small.... But once again you failed at basic cognitive thinking skills.
You are stupid aren’t you ? It’s not the virus we are concerned WITH dufus . Virus can travel through the air on aerosols dufus, they don’t “fly”. Its masking for source control by POTENTIALLY INFECTED PEOPLES DUMBO who emit the aerosols idiot.

You are unbelievable. Really, I hope your not a teacher.

The virus is so incredibly small that the webbing of the N95 would look to it, like a chain link fence would look to a mosquito.

This from a son in law that works on nano technologies with a PhD. It’s weight is so little that your breathing would feel like category 2 hurricane winds.

The mask does nothing, zero, zip nada, to keep a virus in, or to stop a virus from entering through it as you inhale in the mask.

Got it!
I hope your son is not as ignorant.
The mask doesn't protect the wearer, fool.
The mask protects people from the wearer.
Perhaps you could get that PhD to explain it to you using very small words

You are stupid aren’t you ? It’s not the virus we are concerned WITH dufus . Virus can travel through the air on aerosols dufus, they don’t “fly”. Its masking for source control by POTENTIALLY INFECTED PEOPLES DUMBO who emit the aerosols idiot.
Wrong on all counts.

Dry virus can travel through the air and studies have shown distances of 300 feet on air flow. You simply do not grasp the concepts of the how or why. I don't have time to educate you.

Wrong on all counts.

Dry virus can travel through the air and studies have shown distances of 300 feet on air flow. You simply do not grasp the concepts of the how or why. I don't have time to educate you.

Nor do these clods have the intellectual capacity to learn.

You keep running around in circles... You don't have a clue..
I’m still waiting for a source……
You keep running around in circles... You don't have a clue..
Really ?
You ‘ re smarter then Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic and the cdc, So Cal…..here is THEIR QUOTE.

NOTHING has changed as to how covid is spread. What is changed, is the severity of the disease due to vaccines and the lifting of the mandates. This is true….you are full of shit.

From JHU​

“Can wearing a face mask prevent coronavirus from spreading?​

Yes. Since the coronavirus can spread through droplets and particles released into the air by speaking, singing, coughing or sneezing, masks are very helpful to prevent the virus from spreading in crowded indoor public places, especially those that contain a mixture of vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.”

I hope your son is not as ignorant.
The mask doesn't protect the wearer, fool.
The mask protects people from the wearer.
Perhaps you could get that PhD to explain it to you using very small words
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Let me use small words for you... Masks do not stop this virus. full stop... The study shows that masking has NO EFFECT on transmission. This means that the mask did nothing for both parties.

Forum List

Back