We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

Stupidly ignoring science because of politics is, well, stupid.

I completely agree.

An excellent example of ignoring science would be to look at a microscopic image of an N95 mask, showing 50-micron gaps, and to believe that a 0.05 to 0.2-micron virus cannot easily pass through those gaps.

Of course, I'm talking about genuine science, not the mockery of science to which you hold, the same mockery that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

I completely agree.

An excellent example of ignoring science would be to look at a microscopic image of an N95 mask, showing 50-micron gaps, and to believe that a 0.05 to 0.2-micron virus cannot easily pass through those gaps.

Of course, I'm talking about genuine science, not the mockery of science to which you hold, the same mockery that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
OK

There's the virus

Now move it from point a to point b.

W/O a cough or sneeze

Sorry, the only acceptable information comes from the CDC and it’s affiliates, which includes a plethora of medical research facilities, NOT 12 doctors.

The CDC that flip flopped multiple times to suit the whims of their political masters?

Sure thing, rube.

OK

There's the virus

Now move it from point a to point b.

W/O a cough or sneeze

You are unbelievable. Really, I hope your not a teacher.

The virus is so incredibly small that the webbing of the N95 would look to it, like a chain link fence would look to a mosquito.

This from a son in law that works on nano technologies with a PhD. It’s weight is so little that your breathing would feel like category 2 hurricane winds.

The mask does nothing, zero, zip nada, to keep a virus in, or to stop a virus from entering through it as you inhale in the mask.

Got it!

The virus is so incredibly small that the webbing of the N95 would look to it, like a chain link fence would look to a mosquito.

The scale is greater than that.

How big is a mosquito? I do not have one handy to measure, but I'd guess, at most a wingspan of about a quarter of an inch? Let's assume half that, an eighth of an inch.

So a two-inch opening in a chain link fence, would be about sixteen times as big a a mosquito. It's a rough estimate, of course, but surely within an order of magnitude of correct.

My microscope image of an N95 mask clearly shows gaps as wide as fifty microns. The #CoronaHoax virus ranges in size from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. That makes the gaps in the N95 mask anywhere from 250 to 1000 times as big as the virus.

On the scale of a virus. it is extremely unlike to come anywhere near any solid part of a mask, on its way through.

This from a son in law that works on nano technologies with a PhD. It’s weight is so little that your breathing would feel like category 2 hurricane winds.

The mask does nothing, zero, zip nada, to keep a virus in, or to stop a virus from entering through it as you inhale in the mask.

Got it!
Well, the next time you or one of your kids has a procedure, insist that the surgeon and their team not wear masks or gloves. Got it?

Well, the next time you or one of your kids has a procedure, insist that the surgeon and their team not wear masks or gloves. Got it?

I know you aren't smart enough to figure this out on your own so I will help you out a bit, the surgical masks worn by surgical staff is to prevent BACTERIAL infection.

Bacteria are far larger, and are EVERYWHERE.

Staph infections are bacterial as a for instance.

Now, I know you are stupid, but here is another free lesson....if surgical staff know they have a viral infection.....

THEY DON'T EVEN GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!

DURRRRRR

The CDC that flip flopped multiple times to suit the whims of their political masters?

Sure thing, rube.
Absolutely.....mainly because the cdc NEVER flip flopped on anything. Just because depending on science requires you to wait till the tests and research is in, doesn’t make it wrong. It makes it MORE correct then guessing. You need to actually quote ONE time where the cdc was wrong.
Btw, watch the effin name calling.

Last edited:
I know you aren't smart enough to figure this out on your own so I will help you out a bit, the surgical masks worn by surgical staff is to prevent BACTERIAL infection.

Bacteria are far larger, and are EVERYWHERE.

Staph infections are bacterial as a for instance.

Now, I know you are stupid, but here is another free lesson....if surgical staff know they have a viral infection.....

THEY DON'T EVEN GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!

DURRRRRR
Masks are also used for viral infections, not just bacteria.

Got it!
You are totally wrong. I hope you’re not a teacher. Masks to mitigate viral infections by decreasing the vital load which lead to infections, work the same with coved as it does the common cold that is viral spread. ITS SOURCE CONTROL, by decreasing the the water droplets from infected persons which a virus is suspended in. We’ve know it for decades. Nothing has changed.

I completely agree.

Well, that was a non science post. Science doesn’t use selective evidence, it uses all of it. Science never says Jenner IS a woman and neither does it say masks are ineffective for covid. Not once did you mention that virus travel on droplets and masks are used for SOURCE CONTROL OF THE DROPLETS.

Absolutely.....mainly because the cdc NEVER flip flopped on anything. Just because depending on science requires you to wait till the tests and research is in, doesn’t make it wrong. It makes it MORE correct then guessing. You need to actually quote ONE time where the cdc was wrong.
Btw, watch the effin name calling.

Boy, you are one dumb bunny.

Forum List

Back