We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

Once again
The mask does not protect the wearer.
It protects people from the wearer.

One would think that two+ years on you people would know this.
But I guess tiny minds only have so much room.

Once again, no it doesn't. You sneeze, and the virus particles get propelled THROUGH your precious mask up to a distance of 20 feet. A properly fitted N95 mask, may prevent up to 2% of virus particles. MAY.

IRRELEVANT

No, it is completely relevant, you just don't like reality because it proves you to be the ignorant one. Anyone who believes (and it is a belief system, because there is ZERO science to back it up) that a cloth mask will have any impact on virus propagation, is a fool.

Once again
The mask does not protect the wearer.
It protects people from the wearer.

One would think that two+ years on you people would know this.
But I guess tiny minds only have so much room.
Wrong on all points.

The lack of a seal means that you are pushing out virus despite your mask. The size of the holes in the mask stops nothing but very large particles. IT is the smaller aerosolized particles that get you ill because these are the ones that go deep into the lungs. You are not stopping these particles, by anyone wearing a mask.

You game for a little time in the CS training chamber to prove your theory?

Once again, no it doesn't. You sneeze, and the virus particles get propelled THROUGH your precious mask up to a distance of 20 feet. A properly fitted N95 mask, may prevent up to 2% of virus particles. MAY.
2% of 100%.. that leaves a 98% penetration rate... This is also why medical staff, in full PPE, using these masks, became ill 100% of the time....

2% of 100%.. that leaves a 98% penetration rate... This is also why medical staff, in full PPE, using these masks, became ill 100% of the time....

And the study merely said MAY! Which means it was less!

Actual factual source?

No, it is completely relevant, you just don't like reality because it proves you to be the ignorant one. Anyone who believes (and it is a belief system, because there is ZERO science to back it up) that a cloth mask will have any impact on virus propagation, is a fool.
Thread on masks. Irrelevant.

Wrong on all points.

The lack of a seal means that you are pushing out virus despite your mask. The size of the holes in the mask stops nothing but very large particles. IT is the smaller aerosolized particles that get you ill because these are the ones that go deep into the lungs. You are not stopping these particles, by anyone wearing a mask.

You game for a little time in the CS training chamber to prove your theory?
Fantasies from NEWSMAX

Fantasies from NEWSMAX
My gawd... you deny the basic physical attributes of the virus and masks... I am done with you and your fantasies. You want to wear a useless mask... go for it... You deny the science outright... You deny the facts of the study outright... because Fauci wouldn't lie to you..... YOU are a sheep... And you still will not prove your assertions in the CS gas training chamber... Typical left-wing drone that is spouting talking points even when they have been solidly destroyed....

Masking had NO EFFECT on disease spread... Just like I said it did not. Once again the physics wins over hype.

The advice was, wear a mask that is suitable for the size of bacteria but doesn't stop particles the size of a virus, and when you're finished with the mask, take this bio hazard piece of equipment off and throw it in the bin or drop it on the ground.

My gawd... you deny the basic physical attributes of the virus and masks... I am done with you and your fantasies. You want to wear a useless mask... go for it... You deny the science outright... You deny the facts of the study outright... because Fauci wouldn't lie to you..... YOU are a sheep... And you still will not prove your assertions in the CS gas training chamber... Typical left-wing drone that is spouting talking points even when they have been solidly destroyed....
The actual factual science say you are completely ignorant.

Sheep?
I follow the science, not FAUX news.

The size of the holes in the mask stops nothing but very large particles.

I suppose it's important to define “very large particles”.

Based on my microscopic examination of a genuine 3M-brand N95 mask, I wouldn't count on it to stop anything smaller than about fifty microns, though I think they are supposed to be 95% effective against particles as small as about three microns.

The #CoronaHoax2020 ranges in size from about 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. That is really, really, really tiny. Most light-based microscopes are not capable of resolving detail that small. You need something more exotic, such as an electron microscope to see something that small.

By contrast, the gaps in an N95 mask are clearly visible in my microscope, at a relatively low-power configuration. The image that I've been posting was taken using my 15× eyepiece, which is the highest power eyepiece I have (I also have 5× and 10× eyepieces), and my 10× objective (I also have 5×, 50×, 60× and 100× objectives).

———

To give some frame of reference for those that aren't familiar with such small units of measurement:

A micron is a millionth of a meter.

Most people might be familiar with a millimeter; that is 1⁄1000 of a meter. The smallest ticks on most metric rulers are millimeters. Very roughly, about 1⁄25 of an inch. A micron is 1⁄1000 of that. About the smallest thing that you can see with the unaided human eye, if your vision is good, and viewing conditions are optimal, is about 100 microns, or 1⁄10 of a millimeter.

Forum List

Back