We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

But masks don't stop...

Oh Please fool.

Masks stop your boogers from flying across the room and infecting others.
Virus has no wings or feet but your sneeze/cough propels them several yards in the air where they can be breathed, land on a surface where they can be transferred by hand...

And we know those too stupid to wear a mask when appropriate are too stupid to cover properly

Zone 1 dude. Try responding better.

That's to prevent mouth to open wound transmittal, and the hospital also uses HVAC systems in operating theaters that involve multiple air changes per given time period, as well as disinfection of the air stream.

Comparing apples and rocks.
Comparing rocks to the brains you guys have...it's a 100% match.

Masking works. N95s work. Procedure masks aren't that great but they're better than nothing.

Those are the facts...

Masking works. N95s work. Procedure masks aren't that great but they're better than nothing.

Those are the facts...

Masking, at best, slows down the virus.

Which just extends the time it takes for the pandemic to sweep through the population.

And that's exactly what masking mandates were designed to do- extend the time for the pandemic restrictions.

What would you prefer?
Snot, mucous?
You really have swallowed the whole turd covered in sugar. Masking only slows large particle spread which is why they use it in surgeries. Viral infections are not stopped or slowed by the use of a mask as shown in the data in the linked paper.

You want to wear one, have at it. Don't pretend that it is stopping anything the size of a virus.

Which just extends the time it takes for the pandemic to sweep through the population.

And that's exactly what masking mandates were designed to do- extend the time for the pandemic restrictions.
That was the bill of goods they sold us. However, it was the separation and isolation that slowed the spread and made it happen slower. Masking had no mitigating effects according to the study. Slowing the spread was necessary in the beginning to allow us to create a defense. After about week two it didnt not matter. The rate of burn was the same in masked and unmasked populations.

Those are the facts...

This was a genuine 3M-branded N95 that I put under my microscope, and used to create this visualization.

zpict0001phq1600e-jpg.753336

Ahh...and why in the world would people want to extend the pandemic restrictions?

Masking for doctors serves two purposes. One is to stop bacteria from falling into and infecting the patient from his mouth. Two, it keeps blood and other bodily fluids from entering his mouth. It's not meant to stop virus's.

Put a bacteria next to a virus and it’s like putting a bb next to a grapefruit.

These libs had 3 years to study this 💩 and obviously didn’t.

Liberalism is based upon the idea of telling other people what to do.
Pandemic restrictions really hit the spot for them.
Good to see Trump--the guy who envoked a national emergency--has your support as a liberal then.

Oh wait...I'm sure you'll now tell us that he was somehow bamboozled, deceived, wronged, and of course was a victim.

Can't criticize your cult leader, can you?

Masking had NO EFFECT on disease spread... Just like I said it did not. Once again the physics wins over hype.

About the only place we are asked to wear masks now are in medical facilities and even some private practice doctors have stopped asking.

My rule of thumb is I don't wear a mask and don't ask others to, but if I am in a place where they are requested, I wear one out of courtesy, not coercion.

I really enjoy going maskless 99% of the time now. Sometimes though I think that it was sometimes nice not having to put on makeup to go out because nobody ever saw my face anyway. But putting on a little lipstick is worth it to not have to wear a mask when I go out.

Good to see Trump--the guy who envoked a national emergency--has your support as a liberal then.

Oh wait...I'm sure you'll now tell us that he was somehow bamboozled, deceived, wronged, and of course was a victim.

Can't criticize your cult leader, can you?
Now this is funny. I remember in the early stages of this, Trump suggested wearing a mask, or covering your mouth/nose with something when going out in public, and the MSM tore him apart!

Too funny

I always thought wearing a mask would not prevent a person from getting the virus.

Now this is funny. I remember in the early stages of this, Trump suggested wearing a mask, or covering your mouth/nose with something when going out in public, and the MSM tore him apart!

Too funny
Never happened.

Too funny you're trying to make that fly.

Forum List

Back