We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

If there were any basis in fact for your ”belief” that Biden would be worse for the economy than Trump, you might be able to pass off your love for Trump’s divisive rhetoric as some kind of rational choice.

But there isn't. By all accounts, Democrats and progressives have policies which are better for the US economy.

And...your plea for a rational response to the upcoming Trump.defeat should begin with a call to Trump himself. He has already signaled his complete meltdown.

Better for the US economy??? You mean better for big government programs.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.
True. I prefer to stick my head back in the sand on that one if you don't mind lol

the only way Biden wins is by major democrat cheating. and I don't think even they can cheat enough to put the senile old man in the whitehouse. Sorry, put Kamala in the whitehouse.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

True. I prefer to stick my head back in the sand on that one if you don't mind lol
Well gramps, you stick your head in a lot of things. One of which should not include procreating.

All the conservative business rags are already saying and building into their inveatment models, that Bidens proposed policies will make more money for middle class America. What's left of it, after MAGA.

Means RINO'S like Collins need to be re elected...OMFG..................

Well gramps, you stick your head in a lot of things. One of which should not include procreating.

All the conservative business rags are already saying and building into their inveatment models, that Bidens proposed policies will make more money for middle class America. What's left of it, after MAGA.

We were doing just fine til the Chi coms fucked us with the leftist here locking everything down killing small business.....

You are like Locusts........destroy everything and move on.........and you are so far up XI's butt I wonder if it's hard for you to even type American.......and not Chi com.

Only the easily fooled believe who wins is really going to make that much of a difference. We need to get all wealthy people out of elected officials. Time to elect just average non wealthy people to run this nation.

Oh, I'm sure that's what they're doing.

They know how great the economy takes off when you steal more money in taxes from job producers.

They know when you increase capital gains taxes, it makes businesses and individuals want to participate in the stock market.

They know when you double the price of fuel, people have more money to spend.

They remember how great it was dealing with Commie Care the first time, yet along bring it back on steroids.

Yep, those conservative businesses are already gearing up for this great economy Biden is about to give us.

I limit my walking around the neighborhood (to shop and for exercise) to three times a week. I am afraid that at any time I could be the victim of a sucker puncher or robber.

That's why you get a carry permit and take your gun with you. That's what I do if I suspect I could be a victim of crime.

Oh, no!

In 2020 America and especially in 2021 America the victim is the one who gets in trouble.

two of the big vaccine makers in the race that we were counting on, just dropped out this past week, due to vaccine complications...
Not sure which one you are talking about, but what I read was two were stalled, one for only a short time.

There is no harm in having multiple vaccines, is there?

If Trump wins New York, it will be a Reaganesque landslide, and the Republicans might pick up seats in the Senate as well as flip the House back to them.

I would rather not think about such things as the Reality of a merely dominating win of360+ Electoral votes will seem disappointing.

If the Democrats lose this election THAT bad, I doubt that their party will survive. It would break up and a new opposition form from the pieces.

Oh, no!

In 2020 America and especially in 2021 America the victim is the one who gets in trouble.

It all hinges on where you live. If I lived in liberal hell like NY or CA, correct, they will find a reason to prosecute you if they can. Democrats are always for evil and Republicans for the good, so they like to side with the criminals over the victims. However here in Ohio, our legislature is very gun friendly.

In our state you don't need to have your gun holstered or compartmentalized when driving. You can drive with your loaded gun on the floor or passenger seat; anywhere you wish. They extended our Castle Doctrine to our vehicles. Trying to break into my car while I'm in it is no different than trying to break into my house here in Ohio. I'm justified using deadly force.

Provided you are not drinking yourself, you can take your concealed firearm with you in places that serve alcohol. Because of the mass interest in carrying, more women are applying for a license than men, and most of the stores you go to took down their NO FIREARMS ALLOWED signs off their doors.

That remains to be seen. If Biden can implement all of his plans, we would never before have had this bad of a President. He's the most destructive I've ever seen, even beats out Hussein. A depression is a lot harder to get out of than a major recession.
I cannot believe that Americans will vote for a brain-damaged traitor over the best President (measured by economic maximums) we have EVER had.

Here in Virginia, if you Open Carry, there are no restrictions on drinking, though some idiot Karen might call the cops because they are ignoramuses.

That happened once here, but I've never seen anybody open carry.

Some guy from Arizona came for a visit and checked our laws which allow for open carry. He went to a Wendy's restaurant carrying, and some older lady got excited and called the cops. The cops stormed the restaurant, and there was nothing they could do. He was perfectly legal.

For the sake of peace, he put his firearm back in his car, and explained to the police that in Arizona, people open carry all the time, so he figured it must be the same way here.

I cannot believe that Americans will vote for a brain-damaged traitor over the best President (measured by economic maximums) we have EVER had.

I wish I could agree with you Jim, but we have a lot of people that vote on personality instead of record or accomplishments. They vote for representatives the same way they voted for their American Idol contestant. The D's would vote for Biden if his platform was to start a nuclear war with China.

So what it boils down to is hate. The question is, do these swing voters love their country more than they hate Trump?

Forum List

Back