We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

If you have waited to prepare for ALL outcomes until this moment well, it is likely too late. Chances are good and getting "better" the democrats will cheat their way straight into the Oval Office, just like Obama did twice and all democratic 2018 victories. Be prepared you say? Be prepared for mushroom clouds, real plague; tidal waves, earthquakes, alien invasions and demons rising up out of Hell. We have never lived through a time like the one now and in the very near future. "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen . . ." (Aliens, '86)

You think all the Dem victories are the result of cheating? God, you guys are nuts.

Without illegals you wouldn't have a pot to piss in and you know it.

Why are we allowing big oil to export our oil when we need it here? Keep the oil for americans only. Do that or relocate to another country. Good riddens.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

The anti-fucktard ACB will be on the bench soon. Trump's legacy will endure for many years and any attempt by leftardz to stack the court by adding justices will in all likelyhood result in their removal from office or worse.

I will not underestimate the Trump machine. Not after 2016.
Yeah, there's no way to know. The polling companies have to have a couple of strong cycles, at least, for me to pay much attention to them.

What bothers me the most here is that, since we're locked in such a binary, tribal, partisan mindset, we'll never take even one (1) moment to examine what it says about us as a society that these two guys are really the best we can do. That our parties are so mangled that we've had to drop our standards this far.

Trump will win by a good margin. Maybe close to a landslide.

Nothing to worry about.

This reminds me 2004 when everybody thought that asshole traitor John Kerry had a chance to beat Bush. It didn't happen.

Only ididots are going to vote for this Biden clown. I know there are a lot of ididots in this country but I don't think enough to vote a joke like him into office.

I think that is why Trump resorted to so many EO’s despite a friendly congress.

What are you smoking?? Friendly congress?? :auiqs.jpg:Is there one left leaning person in this entire country who can be honest? I don't think so.
First two years of his administration Republicans held both chambers. You are either an ignorant rightist or a dishonest one. Take your pick.

Paul Ryan hated Trump and worked against at every opportunity. So the question stands: " what are you smoking? "

I have already voted for President Trump.

I will not watch the election returns. It will be too depressing.

Of course, he will lose. Both the Electoral College & the popular vote.

My biggest concern is law & order.

I limit my walking around the neighborhood (to shop and for exercise) to three times a week. I am afraid that at any time I could be the victim of a sucker puncher or robber. Certain groups are now brazen and completely out of control, for they have been enabled by unscrupulous politicians (such as the Speaker of the House).

I have no doubt that the in-coming administration will only embolden certain groups.

Trump will win by a good margin. Maybe close to a landslide.

Nothing to worry about.

This reminds me 2004 when everybody thought that asshole traitor John Kerry had a chance to beat Bush. It didn't happen.

Only ididots are going to vote for this Biden clown. I know there are a lot of ididots in this country but I don't think enough to vote a joke like him into office.

Correct. But the only problem will be these mail in ballots and what kinds of problems those will cause that would give Biden the win.

I limit my walking around the neighborhood (to shop and for exercise) to three times a week. I am afraid that at any time I could be the victim of a sucker puncher or robber. Certain groups are now brazen and completely out of control, for they have been enabled by unscrupulous politicians (such as the Speaker of the House).

I have no doubt that the in-coming administration will only embolden certain groups.

So you saw a black person and you wet yourself? Sounds like a personal problem.

1602941530236.png

That's why you get a carry permit and take your gun with you. That's what I do if I suspect I could be a victim of crime.

Ray is a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

What bothers me the most here is that, since we're locked in such a binary, tribal, partisan mindset, we'll never take even one (1) moment to examine what it says about us as a society that these two guys are really the best we can do.

We both can do better, but it's the MSM to blame, not because we can't find such people. Who wants to be dragged through the mud by these lowlifes, and their family along with them? Not many people.

If there were any basis in fact for your ”belief” that Biden would be worse for the economy than Trump, you might be able to pass off your love for Trump’s divisive rhetoric as some kind of rational choice.

But there isn't. By all accounts, Democrats and progressives have policies which are better for the US economy.

And...your plea for a rational response to the upcoming Trump.defeat should begin with a call to Trump himself. He has already signaled his complete meltdown.

Our economy is very unlikely to implode due to this economy being the best place to invest capital anywhere in the world.

If the 2008 real estate collapse failed to kill it, there is little it wont endure.

...unless something goes screwy again affecting the entire derivatives market.....

That remains to be seen. If Biden can implement all of his plans, we would never before have had this bad of a President. He's the most destructive I've ever seen, even beats out Hussein. A depression is a lot harder to get out of than a major recession.

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
If there is a clear Trump win, I expect to see a bunch of leftists going on shooting sprees.

What? We have guns now?

To prepare for defeat is to accept defeat and normalize that outcome.

I'm not down with that program and fortunately this thread message will not travel far at all.
And I don't need a lesson on my behavior should we lose, which I don't anticipate (thank you, Burisma).

I'm sort of stunned such a thread exists.

If there were any basis in fact for your ”belief” that Biden would be worse for the economy than Trump, you might be able to pass off your love for Trump’s divisive rhetoric as some kind of rational choice.
I'm gonna tax the shit out of you Biden.........Wow.......and put fossil fuels out of business.

Maybe the drugs your side is smoking will restore the economy..........LMAO

if they lose the senate little chance trump is reelected. without the pandemic no way trump loses.

The problem is it will still be here. Even the WHO recently made a statement that a vaccine might not be available until 2022, in spite of several of these vaccines being in their final stages of testing.
two of the big vaccine makers in the race that we were counting on, just dropped out this past week, due to vaccine complications...

Not to worry, Biden will work with the Chinese to develop a sugar pill that will only cost you $39.95.

Forum List

Back