We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Clearly you don't know much about economics. Wages have been super weak for a long time. Most families have both parents working now and some need more than one job. If we had good wages we'd have much stronger economic growth.

Learn something:

Maybe you should learn something like reading your posts before you post them. It was written in 2014.

Furthermore why should you give a F if there is more inequity? Why are you leftists so damned focused on what other people make? Why don't you make efforts to stop it? After all, you send your money to the top several times a week. That's how they get richer.

If you want to stop the inequity, give up your cell phone, your cable television, this internet, computers and apps, take a bus instead of buying gasoline from those filthy rich oil companies, forget about fast food, all owned by millionaires and billionaires.

Ray even you must admit oil companies take americans for a "ride". If you love america you would be against one ounce of oil here going overseas. But....we allow it. I have zero respect for them.

Ray even you must admit oil companies take americans for a "ride". If you love america you would be against one ounce of oil here going overseas. But....we allow it. I have zero respect for them.

That's because you don't know anything about the market. What if every country kept their own oil? The price of food items increase dramatically over the cost of gasoline. Don't believe me, Google it yourself.

Well we were told that we need more oil for our own country. Then we are told that oil will stay here. Talk about putting out false information. Then you are a globalist rather than a patriot.

I'd gladly pay more for food if it leads to higher wages for american workers. We live in a nation where 60k per year is lower class.

The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records began. Great job on the border drastically reducing illegal crossings. Got rid of Commie Care fines which took money from people that needed it the most. Reduced taxes on our job creators that put us more in line with much of the civilized world, and helping to prevent jobs moving overseas. Reduced taxes on middle-class workers. Created the policy that for every business regulation created, two had to be removed in their place. Broke a new record for median household income. Supports our police in all ways. Also got endorsements from all kinds of police groups, and our border patrol who never endorsed anybody in the past. The lowest GDP damage because of this virus out of all the G7 countries except China, IF you can trust their numbers.

Well we were told that we need more oil for our own country. Then we are told that oil will stay here. Talk about putting out false information. Then you are a globalist rather than a patriot.

We do use our own oil, but because we can not produce so much energy, sell it off. Much of that energy production comes from private land. You can't tell a person what to do with energy from their own property.

I was talking about you. The reference was to YOUR first paragraph as cited.

Clown.

No moron, this is what you wrote:

Can you fucking believe that a guy who voted for Trump and plans to do so again has gonads big enough to actually type that first paragraph?

So how were either of us to know WTF you're talking about since we both support Trump? Why not just respond instead of bringing up paragraphs anyway? Learn how to reply here!

There is nothing wrong with my post. It's absolutely dead on. Trump has a record of accomplishments. Biden spent 47 years in federal government, and the only thing he's accomplished is using his position to make his family rich.

Look at his platform. He's going to turn us into Venezuela. How can anybody in their right mind vote for that unless their hatred of Trump is that great? I hated DumBama, but if our candidate and such utter destructive polices for our country, I sure as hell wouldn't vote for him.

All the conservative business rags are already saying and building into their inveatment models, that Bidens proposed policies will make more money for middle class America. What's left of it, after MAGA.

Oh, I'm sure that's what they're doing.

They know how great the economy takes off when you steal more money in taxes from job producers.

They know when you increase capital gains taxes, it makes businesses and individuals want to participate in the stock market.

They know when you double the price of fuel, people have more money to spend.

They remember how great it was dealing with Commie Care the first time, yet along bring it back on steroids.

Yep, those conservative businesses are already gearing up for this great economy Biden is about to give us.
Good to know that you are still breathing and typing, Ray. Soldier on.

Clearly you don't know much about economics. Wages have been super weak for a long time. Most families have both parents working now and some need more than one job. If we had good wages we'd have much stronger economic growth.

Learn something:

Maybe you should learn something like reading your posts before you post them. It was written in 2014.

Furthermore why should you give a F if there is more inequity? Why are you leftists so damned focused on what other people make? Why don't you make efforts to stop it? After all, you send your money to the top several times a week. That's how they get richer.

If you want to stop the inequity, give up your cell phone, your cable television, this internet, computers and apps, take a bus instead of buying gasoline from those filthy rich oil companies, forget about fast food, all owned by millionaires and billionaires.
Yes 2014, you think economics changes that fast? I know you have a rock for a brain, but just how stupid are you?

As a country we should want faster growth. It's going to be a pretty shitty world when China passes us.

The game changer was the virus but Trump never changed. He continued to tell people what they wanted to hear, masks and social distancing are optional. Open up the schools and businesses. We don't need more tests. We've turned the corner. The virus will be gone by summer. The virus will be gone by election day. We'll have a vaccine by election day. He told America what they wanted to hear, and the results are over 217,000 deaths, the virus is surging in most states, deaths rising, and epidemiologists predicting a 2nd wave bigger than first.

When an epidemic hits, the one most important factor in controlling it is unifying the nation in following preventive methods. Yet Donald Trump has fought against this from day one with lies and misinformation. It has become increasing clear to voters on both sides that Trump is making the epidemic worse not better.

The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Trump is the best President we've had in decades. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records began. Great job on the border drastically reducing illegal crossings. Got rid of Commie Care fines which took money from people that needed it the most. Reduced taxes on our job creators that put us more in line with much of the civilized world, and helping to prevent jobs moving overseas. Reduced taxes on middle-class workers. Created the policy that for every business regulation created, two had to be removed in their place. Broke a new record for median household income. Supports our police in all ways. Also got endorsements from all kinds of police groups, and our border patrol who never endorsed anybody in the past. The lowest GDP damage because of this virus out of all the G7 countries except China, IF you can trust their numbers.
You can't be this dumb. The unemployment rate was decreasing for 6 years before trump and followed that same trend. It went up under trump. Where is it at now? Crime is increasing, who cares about police support? Clearly it's not working.

Lets look at trumps record again:
HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

There is nothing good there. Trump is gonna leave us with excuses and a huge bill.

I don't think Trump will lose because I still have faith in humanity. Then again, I think there will be a lot of protesting over these fucked up mail in ballots. I do believe that's the way Democrats want it.

Agree. Also, suppression polls don't work. Hillary found that out in 2016...:eusa_doh:.

You can't be this dumb. The unemployment rate was decreasing for 6 years before trump and followed that same trend. It went up under trump. Where is it at now? Crime is increasing, who cares about police support? Clearly it's not working.

HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

There is nothing good there. Trump is gonna leave us with excuses and a huge bill.
Ray Ray needs a bib.

The game changer was the virus but Trump never changed. He continued to tell people what they wanted to hear, masks and social distancing are optional. Open up the schools and businesses. We don't need more tests. We've turned the corner. The virus will be gone by summer. The virus will by election day. We'll have a vaccine by election day. He told America what they wanted to hear, and the results are over 217,000 deaths, the virus is surging in most states, deaths rising, and epidemiologists predicting a 2nd wave bigger than first.

When an epidemic hits, the one most important factor in controlling it is unifying the nation in following preventive methods and Donald Trump has fought against this from day one with lies and misinformation. It has become increasing clear to voters on both sides that Trump is making it worse not better.
Ya think?

The game changer was the virus but Trump never changed. He continued to tell people what they wanted to hear, masks and social distancing are optional. Open up the schools and businesses. We don't need more tests. We've turned the corner. The virus will be gone by summer. The virus will by election day. We'll have a vaccine by election day. He told America what they wanted to hear, and the results are over 217,000 deaths, the virus is surging in most states, deaths rising, and epidemiologists predicting a 2nd wave bigger than first.

When an epidemic hits, the one most important factor in controlling it is unifying the nation in following preventive methods and Donald Trump has fought against this from day one with lies and misinformation. It has become increasing clear to voters on both sides that Trump is making it worse not better.

Yeah, just like they are in Europe today, huh?

We don't live in a kingdom. Trump can't force anybody to do anything. Foci told a Fox reporter (in regards to the Woodhead report) that all pertinent information discussed was properly relayed to the public. Furthermore Fauci and Birx both had many addresses to the public in the Presidents news briefings.

HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

You can tell all the lies you want, but outside of TDS infected people, nobody believes them. I posted what Trump's real record was, and everything I wrote he was responsible for.

HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

You can tell all the lies you want, but outside of TDS infected people, nobody believes them. I posted what Trump's real record was, and everything I wrote he was responsible for.
I posted facts, you choose to ignore them. The only deranged ones are trumpers. This is the reality in our country now:
HUGE deficits
Giant bailouts
Riots
Recession
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths

Trump is the biggest failure of a president I have ever seen. And Bush was pretty bad.

Forum List

Back