We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

Trump has been an economic disaster. Even before the pandemic he ran a TRILLION dollar deficit and GDP growth went down!!!!!! His tariffs hurt manufacturing. His tax cuts only added to the debt. He was lucky to inherit a strong economy, look at what he has done to it. Giant failure.

That remains to be seen. If Biden can implement all of his plans, we would never before have had this bad of a President. He's the most destructive I've ever seen, even beats out Hussein. A depression is a lot harder to get out of than a major recession.
I cannot believe that Americans will vote for a brain-damaged traitor over the best President (measured by economic maximums) we have EVER had.
Economic maximums? WTH are you talking about? He sure didn't give us much GDP growth. Are you talking about the largest GDP drop in history? He owns it. Largest deficit too!

Economic maximums? WTH are you talking about? He sure didn't give us much GDP growth.

GDP growth was fine until the Democrats took leadership of the House.

fredgraph.png

Economic maximums? WTH are you talking about? He sure didn't give us much GDP growth.

GDP growth was fine until the Democrats took leadership of the House.

View attachment 403044
Yeah after 8 years of being told how slow it was under Obama trump delivers about the same and suddenly it's fine. You guys crack me up with your dishonestly. Trump promised 4-6% GDP growth with his tax cuts. He delievered a TRILLION dollar deficit and weak GDP growth. Last year was 2.3% and we won't even get into this year....

I cannot believe that Americans will vote for a brain-damaged traitor over the best President (measured by economic maximums) we have EVER had.

I wish I could agree with you Jim, but we have a lot of people that vote on personality instead of record or accomplishments. They vote for representatives the same way they voted for their American Idol contestant. The D's would vote for Biden if his platform was to start a nuclear war with China.

So what it boils down to is hate. The question is, do these swing voters love their country more than they hate Trump?

Can you fucking believe that a guy who voted for Trump and plans to do so again has gonads big enough to actually type that first paragraph?

Yeah after 8 years of being told how slow it was under Obama trump delivers about the same and suddenly it's fine. You guys crack me up with your dishonestly. Trump promised 4-6% GDP growth with his tax cuts. He delievered a TRILLION dollar deficit and weak GDP growth. Last year was 2.3% and we won't even get into this year....

How much could it have grown? Before the Wuhan flu, we had over a million and a half more jobs than Americans to do them with the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. It couldn't get much better than that.

I wish I could agree with you Jim, but we have a lot of people that vote on personality instead of record or accomplishments. They vote for representatives the same way they voted for their American Idol contestant. The D's would vote for Biden if his platform was to start a nuclear war with China.

So what it boils down to is hate. The question is, do these swing voters love their country more than they hate Trump?

Can you fucking believe that a guy who voted for Trump and plans to do so again has gonads big enough to actually type that first paragraph?
Lets take a look at the trump record:
DRASTICALLY increased deficits.
Failed to make any deal with North Korea.
Failed to deliver healthcare.
Huge bailouts
Recession
Riots
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths....

Developing a mitigation plan for a possible defeat, and it is highly unlikely but still plausible, is wise and not the same as being a defeatist.

In fact, it can sometimes set the stage for a counter that rectifies the loss into a win.
It's the runner in a marathon starting to plan, at mile twenty-five, how he will graciously accept defeat.
He was already lost the race.

Is a "plan" needed in the case of an unthinkable Biden win?

How much could it have grown? Before the Wuhan flu, we had over a million and a half more jobs than Americans to do them with the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. It couldn't get much better than that.
Yeah it could, we could actually have decent wages. Our growing inequality has slowed our growth for a very long time and trump has made it worse.

Can you fucking believe that a guy who voted for Trump and plans to do again has gonads big enough to actually type that first paragraph?

I don't know how he voted and likely neither do you unless you read something I didn't. What I will say is that he's absolutely correct. Nobody in their right mind would vote for Biden. If he follows through with his promises, it will make the Obama recession look like a walk in the park.

Yeah it could, we could actually have decent wages. Our growing inequality has slowed our growth for a very long time and trump has made it worse.

What are you talking about? We had a new high in median household income under Trump. Don't worry about inequity. Nobody guaranteed that we all make the same money. Worry about what you make and not your neighbor. If you worried more about that, you'd probably figure out a way to make more money.

I think that is why Trump resorted to so many EO’s despite a friendly congress.

What are you smoking?? Friendly congress?? :auiqs.jpg:Is there one left leaning person in this entire country who can be honest? I don't think so.
First two years of his administration Republicans held both chambers. You are either an ignorant rightist or a dishonest one. Take your pick.

Lib please you know very well Dems had filibuster power in the Senate for those 2 years so :eusa_hand:

OP...no idea if Trump will win. First time I registered to vote in 45 years. I'm voting rep aka Trump. Don't like reps or Trump but despise the filthy dems.

I've got my guns in order and other preps ready. If Biden gets in and he is true to his handlers words there will be a massive attempt to disarm the reps by the filthy dems.

civil war LR CENSORED.jpg

Can you fucking believe that a guy who voted for Trump and plans to do again has gonads big enough to actually type that first paragraph?

I don't know how he voted and likely neither do you unless you read something I didn't. What I will say is that he's absolutely correct. Nobody in their right mind would vote for Biden. If he follows through with his promises, it will make the Obama recession look like a walk in the park.

I was talking about you. The reference was to YOUR first paragraph as cited.

Clown.

What are you talking about? We had a new high in median household income under Trump. Don't worry about inequity. Nobody guaranteed that we all make the same money. Worry about what you make and not your neighbor. If you worried more about that, you'd probably figure out a way to make more money.
Clearly you don't know much about economics. Wages have been super weak for a long time. Most families have both parents working now and some need more than one job. If we had good wages we'd have much stronger economic growth.

Learn something:

Conservatives don't act like spoiled bitches. That's what ignorant liberals do. They kneel in the street and wail and cry because, well, the fuckin' sky is falling, that's why.

if Trump loses, the right will regroup and work towards 2024, and they'll start doing that sooner rather than later. See, that's why Biden is going to lose. The left got into the mix pretty late in the game, instead choosing to waste three years on that impeachment bullshit.

They're not ready. Joe's not ready.

Trump is ready...
I know at least three Bernie supporters not voting. There is hope for humanity yet. ;)

Huge bailouts
Recession
Riots
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths....

Deficits were also created under the Democrat House. All appropriation bills begin in the House. In fact look at what they're fighting about today! The Democrats insist on spending more and Republicans are insisting on spending less.

Nobody has been able to make a deal with NK, but Trump is the first President to physically go there and try in a long time.

Trump's promise was repeal and replace. You can't replace a system that's still in place.

The recession, like all across the world was caused by the Virus, not Trump. I know you TDS people are brainwashed otherwise, but normal people don't see it the way you do. They are based in reality.

The only place increasing crime is taking place are Democrat cities with the blessings of their Mayors and Governors. Same with the riots.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

Distancing itself from Trump will be the best thing to ever happen to the Republican Party.

Unfortunately, Trump will bring the party down with him in November. Long term, it will allow the party to regroup after four years of insanity and hopefully purge that group from its coalition

Democrats always say this about the other side while propping up morons that they have kept in office for 50 years doing nothing except soaking taxpayers.

Huge bailouts
Recession
Riots
Increasing crime
Most pandemic deaths....

Deficits were also created under the Democrat House. All appropriation bills begin in the House. In fact look at what they're fighting about today! The Democrats insist on spending more and Republicans are insisting on spending less.

Nobody has been able to make a deal with NK, but Trump is the first President to physically go there and try in a long time.

Trump's promise was repeal and replace. You can't replace a system that's still in place.

The recession, like all across the world was caused by the Virus, not Trump. I know you TDS people are brainwashed otherwise, but normal people don't see it the way you do. They are based in reality.

The only place increasing crime is taking place are Democrat cities with the blessings of their Mayors and Governors. Same with the riots.
The deficits were created when Republicans had full control for 2 years. They passed the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending.

The country is in terrible shape and all you have are excuses. Obama had Democrat cities too, seems trump isn't a very good president.

Forum List

Back