We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

There is a lot of anger.

Unfortunately, given the way Trump has been treated....I don't feel or see a lot of forgiveness for it.

Biden won't be successful as he has no money to spend.

He won't last long and then we'll get the megamoron Harris.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
if mask work why did Harris and Biden staffers get covid 19?
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Typical un-American Trumpster.
Yep. Average age of death is 78. Booo hooo. F you, bitch.
Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.
Locking child abusers with children isn't either. Treat people like adults.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

People can be treated like adults when they act like adults.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
People die every day. Average age is 78 and average age of those dying pre COVID is 78.8. It’s bullshit and you’re a coward. Lockdowns don’t work. You’re killing people and the economy. You’re too stupid to see it. Why? You’re a dumb bitch.
Actually, there is plenty of evidence that lockdowns do work; that is they save lives and reduce hospitalization. What lockdown's don't do is eradicate the virus. In the US it would take months, not days and unless we had an effective testing/contract tracing/ quarantining/ program in every state, city, and town the epidemic would be back. The only way we will rid ourselves of the virus is a vaccine with 70% participation. All the guidelines do is reduce hospitalizations and deaths till we can reach herd immunity by means of a vaccine, probably sometime in 2022 unless some one like Trump starts a conspiracy theory that the vaccine is deadly.

I poster A link that they don’t.
It depends on what you mean by work. You can't eliminate the virus entirely, thus it will make a comeback after the lockdown, but lockdowns do reduce hospitalizations and deaths and thus are a tool of last resort slow the virus.
Don’t work in what the link said. They cause more harm than good. More depression, drug overdoses, child abuse, alcohol abuse, loss of business. Minimal reduction in viral spread.

try watching a Trump rally, the crowd is NOT 99% white, his crowds are reflective of the racial mix of this country.
:lol: You're right...it's 99.9%. Finding a person of color is like a really hard "where's Waldo?" : lol:

covid-19_-_donald_trump_-_rally_-_2020_election_-_minden_-_nevada_-_gardnerville_-_douglas_county.jpg
kunar is a place in Afghanistan..............which when you inspect the picture.........www.kunar.org.......

which doesn't come up on google.........who da fuck are you bro.

try watching a Trump rally, the crowd is NOT 99% white, his crowds are reflective of the racial mix of this country.
:lol: You're right...it's 99.9%. Finding a person of color is like a really hard "where's Waldo?" : lol:

covid-19_-_donald_trump_-_rally_-_2020_election_-_minden_-_nevada_-_gardnerville_-_douglas_county.jpg

one little spot in a huge rally, maybe 30 people in that pic, yeah, that proves nothing. and why do you hate white people? are you a racist?
How does pointing out a lack of melanin at a Trump rally make me racist against white people

why is it bad that one 30 person section of a Trump rally was all white? You made the racist claim, now you are trying to weasel out of it. you have zero credibility on this forum.
And yet I don't see you posting any pictures of this "diverse" crowd you imagine Trump rallies to be. We know...it's because you can't find any.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

Your behavior is disgusting..... consider suicide.
I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

I have never looted, burned or rioted. I am retired military, asshole.
They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Yes, they are rising due to COVID.

Seriously, what planet do you live on?

BULL SHIT.... Those are straight facts right from Trump mouth ... .... NO LIES. Even his own closest adviser Atlas said mask is no use, blasted by CNN and tweets deleted . You can twist and defend Trump however you want .... That racist piece of shit... is being blasted all over even at overseas for being irresponsible and incompetent that is why Biden has very high percentage by 17 points handling the CV crisis. Trump behind most or all of the issues.

Where did you get the 200,000 deaths under Obama?

The flu usually kills 15,000 to 30,000 Americans a year. Multiply that by 8 years. So why didn't DumBama stop it? Because of your severe TDS, you don't realize how stupid it sounds to blame a President for a virus unless somebody turns the tables on you. Trump has no ability to stop Covid no more than DumBama could stop the flu, and mind you, we have flu vaccinations every year which Trump doesn't have at this point.

Another thing you sheep ignore is that President Trump has never said a racist thing. Biden on the other hand used phrases like "They want to see y'all back in chains." "You are not really black unless you vote for me." "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." "I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle" just to name a few. He even went on to embellish his days he spent with Democrat racial segregationists.

Trump is responsible for the 220,000 deaths ive already covered that with my previous post.

Okay, then DumBama is responsible for the over 200,000 Americans that died from the flu. Fair enough hypocrite?

H1N1 by the great OBAMA. 2 links Below is the exact dates and numbers of deaths on H1N1. I hope that will end your IGNORANCE. Flu deaths each year.... we have the vaccines then before Obama but it’s up to the citizens to take the shots or precautions.

Yes we do have vaccines. So why didn't DumBama order everybody to take them? Why did he not promote mask wearing, hand washing, hand sterilization? According to you and other leftists, everybody listens to the President. So why didn't DumBama save those people?

H1N1 by the great OBAMA. 2 links Below is the exact dates and numbers of deaths on H1N1. I hope that will end your IGNORANCE. Flu deaths each year.... we have the vaccines then before Obama but it’s up to the citizens to take the shots or precautions. Not Obama not Trump but handling of the crisis by Trump is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Okay, but what we have today is about 9 million Americans who caught Covid, and by the claim in your link, over 60 million caught H1N1. So who's doing the better job?

You displayed, ignorance, dumb and hypocrite ALL at the same time.....

All the deaths under Obama’s administration falls under OBAMA‘S LAP. Where in my post did I say he is not?
We have vaccines for flu so it’s up to citizens to take shots. Even today all are not taking the flu shots. So why didn’t Obama stop flu? Are you really that ignorant?

From you.... Why didn’t Obama orders mask, hand washing? WHY? did CDC, NIH or Fauci recommend to wear mask or social distancing? You cannot be this STUPID.

From you...... the 60 millions get caught HN1N. So who is doing a better job? Trump or Obama?
I can not believe you are this fucking ignorant. Link below to update yourself. The HN1N started here in US spread all over US without warning then spread around the world. Can anyone predict a pandemic in your own country till it’s too late? The deaths of H1N1 was 12,469. So Obama did a very good job. He took responsibility, country was calm, no business lost.

Trump.... The DIFFERENCE how that piece of shit handling the CV-19 was........... he has the warning that is coming.... He shut down west in January and west coast in March..... FINE.... The fucking difference was he went around all over playing it down, playing dumb, it’s a hoax, golfing, went overseas, this is nothing, it’s just a flu no big deal, it will go away..... With the help of those fuckers at Fox News. Then blamed Obama, finger pointing, tweeting nonsense. Didn’t do shit.......
THATS THE DIFFERENCE. Even today that SOB arrogant bastard still downplaying the crisis.... He doesn’t give a shit.
The economic crisis, health crisis, deaths, infections.....all that falls under Trump’s lap no matter how hard you or anyone try to defend Trump. That fucker doesn’t even encourage people to wear mask the least minimum he can do.

Flu deaths under Obama. If people didn’t take flu shots is that Obama’s fault?
Flu deaths in last 3 years under Trump is exactly 77,000. Is that mean it’s Trump fault? If people did not take flu shots. Is that Trump’s fault?

RACIST. Trump is a 100% racist piece of dog shit and even the whole world knew it. What difference does it make Ray? You are a racist your self. So how would you even know the difference? Kung Flu, White Power, White Supremacist supporter, Mexicans,

No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Then why is the average age of those dying 78? Do you want to lockdown forever?

Wrong.

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.

BULL SHIT.... Those are straight facts right from Trump mouth ... .... NO LIES. Even his own closest adviser Atlas said mask is no use, blasted by CNN and tweets deleted . You can twist and defend Trump however you want .... That racist piece of shit... is being blasted all over even at overseas for being irresponsible and incompetent that is why Biden has very high percentage by 17 points handling the CV crisis. Trump behind most or all of the issues.

The flu usually kills 15,000 to 30,000 Americans a year. Multiply that by 8 years. So why didn't DumBama stop it?
*** Because of your severe TDS, you don't realize how stupid it sounds to blame a President for a virus unless somebody turns the tables on you. Trump has no ability to stop Covid no more than DumBama could stop the flu, and mind you, we have flu vaccinations every year which Trump doesn't have at this point.

Another thing you sheep ignore is that President Trump has never said a racist thing. Biden on the other hand used phrases like "They want to see y'all back in chains." "You are not really black unless you vote for me." "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." "I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle" just to name a few. He even went on to embellish his days he spent with Democrat racial segregationists.

Trump is responsible for the 220,000 deaths ive already covered that with my previous post.

Okay, then DumBama is responsible for the over 200,000 Americans that died from the flu. Fair enough hypocrite?

H1N1 by the great OBAMA. 2 links Below is the exact dates and numbers of deaths on H1N1. I hope that will end your IGNORANCE. Flu deaths each year.... we have the vaccines then before Obama but it’s up to the citizens to take the shots or precautions.

Yes we do have vaccines. So why didn't DumBama order everybody to take them? Why did he not promote mask wearing, hand washing, hand sterilization? According to you and other leftists, everybody listens to the President. So why didn't DumBama save those people?

H1N1 by the great OBAMA. 2 links Below is the exact dates and numbers of deaths on H1N1. I hope that will end your IGNORANCE. Flu deaths each year.... we have the vaccines then before Obama but it’s up to the citizens to take the shots or precautions. Not Obama not Trump but handling of the crisis by Trump is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Okay, but what we have today is about 9 million Americans who caught Covid, and by the claim in your link, over 60 million caught H1N1. So who's doing the better job?

*** Because if severe TDS? You are suffering from TDS Trump Denial Syndrome. True Trump has no ability to stop virus.
But the least that asshole can do is..... encourage people to WEAR that stupid mask and social distancing to slow the spread of virus. Per his own policy guidelines .

But You don’t go around discouraging, making fun of people wearing mask. Even his own closest advisers Atlas telling people NOT to wear mask. How bad is that? His own surgeon general or Fox News like Hannity wear that stupid mask.....

Meadows Chief of Staff was blasted by Anderson today at CNN from top to bottom about mask.

The flu usually kills 15,000 to 30,000 Americans a year. Multiply that by 8 years. So why didn't DumBama stop it? Because of your severe TDS, you don't realize how stupid it sounds to blame a President for a virus unless somebody turns the tables on you. Trump has no ability to stop Covid no more than DumBama could stop the flu, and mind you, we have flu vaccinations every year which Trump doesn't have at this point.

All the deaths under Obama’s administration falls under OBAMA‘S LAP. Where in my post did I say he is not?
We have vaccines for flu so it’s up to citizens to take shots. Even today all are not taking the flu shots. So why didn’t Obama stop flu? Are you really that ignorant?

From you.... Why didn’t Obama orders mask, hand washing? WHY? did CDC, NIH or Fauci recommend to wear mask or social distancing? You cannot be this STUPID.

From you...... the 60 millions get caught HN1N. So who is doing a better job? Trump or Obama?
I can not believe you are this fucking ignorant. Link below to update yourself. The HN1N started here in US spread all over US without warning then spread around the world. Can anyone predict a pandemic in your own country till it’s too late? The deaths of H1N1 was 12,469. So Obama did a very good job. He took responsibility, country was calm, no business lost.

Trump.... The DIFFERENCE how that piece of shit handling the CV-19 was........... he has the warning that is coming.... He shut down west in January and west coast in March..... FINE.... The fucking difference was he went around all over playing it down, playing dumb, it’s a hoax, golfing, went overseas, this is nothing, it’s just a flu no big deal, it will go away..... With the help of those fuckers at Fox News. Then blamed Obama, finger pointing, tweeting nonsense. Didn’t do shit.......
THATS THE DIFFERENCE. Even today that SOB arrogant bastard still downplaying the crisis.... He doesn’t give a shit.
The economic crisis, health crisis, deaths, infections.....all that falls under Trump’s lap no matter how hard you or anyone try to defend Trump. That fucker doesn’t even encourage people to wear mask the least minimum he can do.

Flu deaths in last 3 years under Trump is exactly 77,000. Is that mean it’s Trump fault? If people did not take flu shots. Is that Trump’s fault?

RACIST. Trump is a 100% racist piece of dog shit and even the whole world knew it. What difference does it make Ray? You are a racist your self. So how would you even know the difference? Kung Flu, White Power, White Supremacist supporter, Mexicans,

In Obama's last year in office, we had 23,000 people die of the flu. In Trump's last year in office we have had 227,000 die in 8 month (340,000/yearly). There is a huge difference between the FLU and Coronavirus. Coronavirus is more contagious, more deadly, with no vaccine yet, limited treatments and unknown long term side effects. It would be hard to image Obama, ignoring Coronavirus and calling it the FLU and questioning the effectiveness of the CDC guidelines almost daily.

Trump could have rebranded himself as a true leader, one who stepped up and acted prudently during a crisis. Had he done this, he would have been a shoe-in on election day. He would have been the president that saved America. Instead, he did more than fold under pressure: he completely unraveled. The Trump administration acted against the advice of prominent scientists and spread misinformation to Americans regarding the severity of the virus.

And when it became clear that Trump did no know what to do, he left it to the states to figure it out. Meanwhile his CDC with over 11,000 employees, whose sole job was disease prevention was sidelined by Trump relegated to counting bodies and cases, reviewing cause of deaths, and reviewing research reports. The CDC should have been on the frontlines with every new breakout providing assistance. Most states had only 2 to 5 epidemiologists while the CDC had 3400. Yet after the first outbreak, the states were pretty much on their own with Trump cheering the red states and chastising blue states dividing the country both politically and how they responded to the virus.

Because if severe TDS? You are suffering from TDS Trump Denial Syndrome. True Trump has no ability to stop virus.
But the least that asshole can do is..... encourage people to WEAR that stupid mask and social distancing to slow the spread of virus. Per his own policy guidelines .

But You don’t go around discouraging, making fun of people wearing mask. Even his own closest advisers Atlas telling people NOT to wear mask. How bad is that? His own surgeon general or Fox News like Hannity wear that stupid mask.....

Meadows Chief of Staff was blasted by Anderson today at CNN from top to bottom about mask.

Again, nobody will follow anything Trump says against their will, including Trump supporters. This bogus attempt at trying to blame him for the spread is ridiculous. The WHO recently made the comment that a shutdown is the worst way to handle this. Did Democrat Mayors or Governors listen? They are talking about shutting down again. Biden said if his cronies in our health departments said to shut down the country, he would. Why would he not listen to the so-called experts?

But if you want to assert blame......fine. Two can play that game.

We are on the verge of a new vaccine thanks to Warp Speed. Both Biden and Pence stated they expect this to be available by the end of the year; early next year at the latest. In the past few months, Kamala Whorris stated that if it did come out under Trump, she would never take it. Cuomo of New York made the same comment. So here's the question: If you actually believe that leaders in our country can compel citizens to follow their advice, and millions refuse to get the new vaccine and ultimately die because of it, will you blame Whorris and Cuomo because of the statements they made?

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering.

And ours isn't? Did you see the projected GDP report for the third quarter?

Wrong.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.

Trump is racist, but you voted for a guy that made multiple racist comments and even supported former segregationist lawmakers.

No, the deaths from the flu are not DumBama's fault no more than the Covid deaths are Trump's fault. Why? Because a US President cannot control a virus that's invisible to the naked eye, that's why. You said it yourself: people had the option to get flu shots, but many chose not to. So in your statement, what you are admitting to is that people caused their own demise--not the President. I think you're starting to get it now; not quite there yet, but you're getting there. Correct, people made their own personal decisions, and it wouldn't have changed a thing if DumBama went out every week and promoted getting a flu shot every single year. Even the people who loved him the most wouldn't have done it if they didn't want to. Same goes with mask wearing.

Now as for how DumBama handled H1N1, even his own people went on air and stated it was handled the worst possible way imaginable, but they just got lucky. Need the video, just let me know. In the process, he drained our resources and never restocked for the next administration.

Hindsight is 20/20. Every single one of us in this forum can say looking at the past, we could have done things a little bit better. Presidents are no exception to this. Did Trump make mistakes, yes he did. But what President ever handled a tragic situation perfectly? Trump made the mistake by providing federal money to facilities that are responsible for all the phony Covid numbers and Covid deaths. He should have never signed the additional federal unemployment compensation that influenced people not to return to work. He should have never created the Prison Reform act that allowed dope heads back out into the street to pander to black voters. Now if you can show me any President in our history that ran this country without mistakes, I'll be happy to entertain anyone of them you post.

I

kunar is a place in Afghanistan..............which when you inspect the picture.........www.kunar.org.......

which doesn't come up on google.........who da fuck are you bro.
I know Kunar province.

Forum List

Back