We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

Fine Pussy Fishy, if you are too cowardly to agree beforehand, I agree to your choice of signature. Here is mine for you should Biden win:

"I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday".

Deal?

NO, I made an offer and you were too much of a pussy to accept it, I fully understand, you have zero confidence in senile joe and the ho. I get it. So here is an alternative offer. if Trump wins you leave the forum, if Biden wins I leave. Put up of shut up.
I accepted your signature choice, you won’t accept mine. That makes you a cowardly pussy that knows Trump the Chump is going to lose.

you lying bitch, the bet was a permanent sig line, not one month. you won't agree to a reasonable bet because somewhere deep down you know that Joe and the Ho don't have a chance and that Trump will be president until 2025. Forget the sig offer, its either the loser leaves the forum or nothing. I am done with your foolishness.
Um, no it was not. I did not propose a permanent signature line, I proposed one month. Go back and read the thread again, cowardly little fish.

I think we can see already that you will run away like a pussy when Trump loses.

the bet proposal was mine, you tried to change it because you know that you will lose. you are a typical disingenuous liberal ass

The original bet still stands, Biden wins I leave the forum forever, Trump wins you leave forever. you say you are so confident so its a no risk bet for you. Ready to step up or too scared?
Yes, cowardly little fish, I know you proposed to run away if your boy loses. I said I don’t want you to run away and I proposed signature lines or avatars for one month. You thought you could choose my signature for you. I agreed to your signature for me, you pussied out on my signature for you.
[/Q

NO, witch, you don't get to put up a weak sig line as part of the bet. I understand that you know that senile old Joe and his ho cannot win, but at least admit that rather than trying to weasel out of the bet.

So, the bet is loser leaves the board forever, or no bet at all. You are so confident and so full of Trump hate, put up or shut up.

as to your mask, shove it up your ass
I get to choose whatever signature line for you I want. That was the deal. You choose one for me, which you did and I agreed to and then I choose one for you, which I did and you are too much of a pussy to agree to.

You chose for me: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

I chose for you: I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday.

Why would you believe you got to choose both signatures?

No, pussy, I’m not going to agree to your leave the board bet. You don’t get to have an excuse for running away when you’re Oompa Loompa Oligarch loses.

No, that was not my original bet. so I guess you are not sure enough about Joe and the Ho to agree to leave if they lose.

thats ok, I am quite aware that all liberals have no ethics, morals, or honor. You will continue to spout your liberal garbage and lies and I will continue to refute them with facts.

Your mask will put harmful bacteria in your lungs, enjoy !!!!! and continue to be an unthinking sheep.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

It won't be a Biden Presidency for very long if he wins.
It will be a one year Biden presidency at best... and likely not even that long.
He, like many elderly, are easily manipulated. Someone else is going to be in charge... remains to be seen who that is. Harris believes it will be her, but she is disliked and obviously a self seeker. Having said that, before the 4 year mark - she will be President.

that has been the dem plan from the beginning, Pelosi is already setting the stage to remove him via the 25th amendment if he should win.

as to Biden winning, just look at the crowds, Trump gets 50,000 and Biden is lucky to get 100, Harris is lucky to get anyone besides a few media pukes.

That the same in 2016 with Hillary but Hillary get more votes......
The problem with Trump rallies attendance is 99% whites only. It does not represent the the populations of any cities or locations. In 2016 election Trump garnered only 63+ millions votes ..... with the economic and health crisis that Americans are suffering right now. I don’t expect that the 63+ millions would increase but a lot less.

Also Biden/Harris rally is a drive in attendance style is not mean for a large group to avoid spread of virus.

The rallies is not 50,000.

try watching a Trump rally, the crowd is NOT 99% white, his crowds are reflective of the racial mix of this country.

Hillary's entire PV delta was in California. She did not win the PV in the entire country and I am quite sure that she would have gladly traded some of those cal votes for some votes in Penn, MIch, Wisc, or Fla.

the Biden/Harris campaign cannot generate enough interest to even fill the car spaces for their stupid drive in speeches. generally there are more media people watching than voters. And yes, Trump has had 50,000 or more at several rallys in several swing states. This election won't even be close. the media and the pollsters are lying to you.

first intelligent words you ever utter, you are right, pussygrabber will lose by a landslide.... :p :p :p

wanna bet? same offer to you, if Trump wins you leave the board forever, if Biden wins I leave the board forever. If you have confidence in your prediction its a no risk bet for you. Deal?

why don't we go for a real bet, I already have one at 2 to 1, if pussygrabber wins you get $10,000, If Joe wins I get 5,000, fair enough?

View attachment 406177

If I thought any lib would pay off on such a bet I would gladly take it. But here is what I will do, send me a PM and I will give you my address, you mail me a check for 10K then if Joe wins I will send 5K back to you. Deal?

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
if mask work why did Harris and Biden staffers get covid 19?
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Typical un-American Trumpster.
Yep. Average age of death is 78. Booo hooo. F you, bitch.
Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.
Locking child abusers with children isn't either. Treat people like adults.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

People can be treated like adults when they act like adults.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

Your behavior is disgusting..... consider suicide.
I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

I have never looted, burned or rioted. I am retired military, asshole.

but you and your candidates support the looters, burners and rioters. hypocrisy much? you cannot support antifa and BLM and claim to not support looting, burning, and rioting.

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.

not going to happen, republicans will hold the senate and possibly retake the house, and Trump will win big, he may even take NY this time.
Sure man.

Ok, I have a blanket bet for every liberal democrat on the forum. I will leave the forum forever if Biden wins, will you leave if Trump wins? Put up or shut up. NOW!

Nah...lame bet and absolutely zero fun. I don't want anyone to leave the forum, especially not YOU little Fish. You are one of the most fun to play with because you get so...pissy I guess is a good word. :lol:

Make a more fun bet. Some embarrassing signature line or avatar. I'm all in on that bet.

OK, lets do this.

If Trump wins your new sig line will be: I am a liberal who voted for the loser senile Joe and the Ho

If Biden wins my new sig line will be: I wish I had voted for Biden, he will save the country.

deal?

Sorry sugar britches, you don't get to choose my sig line for you. This is the bet, take it or leave it. If Trump wins I will put whatever signature line you choose in my profile for one month. If Biden wins, you do the same. Deal?

NO, either we agree on the language before hand, or no bet. I fully understand why you won't commit, because I actually think you are smarter than you appear.

Fine Pussy Fishy, if you are too cowardly to agree beforehand, I agree to your choice of signature. Here is mine for you should Biden win:

"I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday".

Deal?

NO, I made an offer and you were too much of a pussy to accept it, I fully understand, you have zero confidence in senile joe and the ho. I get it. So here is an alternative offer. if Trump wins you leave the forum, if Biden wins I leave. Put up of shut up.
I accepted your signature choice, you won’t accept mine. That makes you a cowardly pussy that knows Trump the Chump is going to lose.

you lying bitch, the bet was a permanent sig line, not one month. you won't agree to a reasonable bet because somewhere deep down you know that Joe and the Ho don't have a chance and that Trump will be president until 2025. Forget the sig offer, its either the loser leaves the forum or nothing. I am done with your foolishness.
Um, no it was not. I did not propose a permanent signature line, I proposed one month. Go back and read the thread again, cowardly little fish.

I think we can see already that you will run away like a pussy when Trump loses.

the bet proposal was mine, you tried to change it because you know that you will lose. you are a typical disingenuous liberal ass

The original bet still stands, Biden wins I leave the forum forever, Trump wins you leave forever. you say you are so confident so its a no risk bet for you. Ready to step up or too scared?
Yes, cowardly little fish, I know you proposed to run away if your boy loses. I said I don’t want you to run away and I proposed signature lines or avatars for one month. You thought you could choose my signature for you. I agreed to your signature for me, you pussied out on my signature for you.
[/Q

NO, witch, you don't get to put up a weak sig line as part of the bet. I understand that you know that senile old Joe and his ho cannot win, but at least admit that rather than trying to weasel out of the bet.

So, the bet is loser leaves the board forever, or no bet at all. You are so confident and so full of Trump hate, put up or shut up.

I get to choose whatever signature line for you I want. That was the deal. You choose one for me, which you did and I agreed to and then I choose one for you, which I did and you are too much of a pussy to agree to.

I chose for you: I am so excited for the future. Vice President Harris is a beautiful, smart, accomplished African American woman who will make a fine President someday.

No, pussy, I’m not going to agree to your leave the board bet. You don’t get to have an excuse for running away when you’re Oompa Loompa Oligarch loses.

No, that was not my original bet. so I guess you are not sure enough about Joe and the Ho to agree to leave if they lose.

thats ok, I am quite aware that all liberals have no ethics, morals, or honor. You will continue to spout your liberal garbage and lies and I will continue to refute them with facts.

Your mask will put harmful bacteria in your lungs, enjoy !!!!! and continue to be an unthinking sheep.
YOUR original bet was for you to run away like a coward when Trump loses. I gave you a counter offer of avatars or signature lines. You seemed to think that meant you got to choose both signature lines. That's not how it works. You choose mine, which you did and I agreed to. I choose yours, which I did but YOU are too cowardly to agree to.

Masks do not put "harmful bacteria in your lungs". Jesus where do you people get this ridiculous garbage?

If all voters saw Maria B on foxnews just now, Joe Biden would be in jail awaiting a fair hearing. Jim Jordan and Doug Collins are on now.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

but you and your candidates support the looters, burners and rioters. hypocrisy much? you cannot support antifa and BLM and claim to not support looting, burning, and rioting.
Yes, actually you can. The "looting, burning and rioting" is not supported by BLM. Antifa isn't an actual organization so who knows what they support or don't other than being opposed to "facists".

The overwhelming majority of protests over police brutality are peaceful. I don't judge an entire group by the actions of a tiny minority of it's members or supporters. That's a Trumpster thing.

With that comment you admit you think a US President can control a virus. If that's what you think, you're in for a grave disappointment after the election, because under Pedi Joe, nothing is going to change until we get a vaccine.
We can control the virus like other countries have done. All we need is some National leadership...not Donnie COVIDSeed.

What a BS article. Nobody can show "where" people caught the virus. Infections grew in places Trump held rallies and places he was nowhere near. Nice try though.
Yeah, they can. That is the whole point of contact tracing. Trump is a super spreader. Donnie COVIDseed.

Sure man.

OK, lets do this.

deal?

Deal?

[/Q

YOUR original bet was for you to run away like a coward when Trump loses. I gave you a counter offer of avatars or signature lines. You seemed to think that meant you got to choose both signature lines. That's not how it works. You choose mine, which you did and I agreed to. I choose yours, which I did but YOU are too cowardly to agree to.

Masks do not put "harmful bacteria in your lungs". Jesus where do you people get this ridiculous garbage?

nope, back to the original bet or nothing. Trump wins, you leave, Biden wins, I leave. If you are really as confident as you claim its a no risk bet for you----------but you aren't, are you?

From the CDC and WHO, remember those agencies that you claim are always right? Also from studies done by Mayo clinic, and Johns Hopkins. but I am perfectly fine with all liberals contaminating their lungs and reducing their blood oxygen levels by wearing stupid masks that protect no one.

Yesterday here in Louisiana we had a Trump boat parade with 500 boats and thousands of spectators plus a fly over. When has Biden had anything even close?

Wrong.

Yes, actually you can. The "looting, burning and rioting" is not supported by BLM. Antifa isn't an actual organization so who knows what they support or don't other than being opposed to "facists".

The overwhelming majority of protests over police brutality are peaceful. I don't judge an entire group by the actions of a tiny minority of it's members or supporters. That's a Trumpster thing.

that post is so blatantly stupid, no reply is warranted. "antifa isn't an actual organization" damn woman. are you really that fricken uninformed? Peaceful??? Portland has been destroyed, Manhattan has been destroyed. Where the hell have you been?

try watching a Trump rally, the crowd is NOT 99% white, his crowds are reflective of the racial mix of this country.
:lol: You're right...it's 99.9%. Finding a person of color is like a really hard "where's Waldo?" : lol:

covid-19_-_donald_trump_-_rally_-_2020_election_-_minden_-_nevada_-_gardnerville_-_douglas_county.jpg

With that comment you admit you think a US President can control a virus. If that's what you think, you're in for a grave disappointment after the election, because under Pedi Joe, nothing is going to change until we get a vaccine.
We can control the virus like other countries have done. All we need is some National leadership...not Donnie COVIDSeed.

What a BS article. Nobody can show "where" people caught the virus. Infections grew in places Trump held rallies and places he was nowhere near. Nice try though.
Yeah, they can. That is the whole point of contact tracing. Trump is a super spreader. Donnie COVIDseed.

with each new post you reconfirm your stupidity. do you really want some GS 5 in DC tracking your every movement 24/7? Do you really want a tracking chip put under your skin so that all of your lesbian trysts are public record?

:lol: You're right...it's 99.9%. Finding a person of color is like a really hard "where's Waldo?" : lol:

covid-19_-_donald_trump_-_rally_-_2020_election_-_minden_-_nevada_-_gardnerville_-_douglas_county.jpg

one little spot in a huge rally, maybe 30 people in that pic, yeah, that proves nothing. and why do you hate white people? are you a racist?

Wrong.

that post is so blatantly stupid, no reply is warranted. "antifa isn't an actual organization" damn woman. are you really that fricken uninformed? Peaceful??? Portland has been destroyed, Manhattan has been destroyed. Where the hell have you been?
That is correct. They are not an organization. Antifa are individuals and autonomous groups, not an organization.

You really, seriously, need to change the channel. Portland and Manhattan are fine.

with each new post you reconfirm your stupidity. do you really want some GS 5 in DC tracking your every movement 24/7? Do you really want a tracking chip put under your skin so that all of your lesbian trysts are public record?
That is not how contact tracing works, you idiot. Yes, if I catch COVID, I want a health department tracking down the outbreak. It's how we control the virus.

one little spot in a huge rally, maybe 30 people in that pic, yeah, that proves nothing. and why do you hate white people? are you a racist?
How does pointing out a lack of melanin at a Trump rally make me racist against white people?

No, they cannot. You have to be infected for several days before a test can reveal you are positive. How many places do most people go in several days?
Yeah, contact tracing is difficult if people aren't following CDC guidelines and limiting their contact with other people.

Forum List

Back