We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

A total of 90K showed up for the three Trump rallies in PA today.

Four showed up to hear that asshole Obama speak for Biden.

I heard that relic Bon Jovi was playing at one of Creepy Joe's rallies, and they had about 50 people there. They probably get more people to attend their band practices. :auiqs.jpg:

There are more people at the weeknight Amy Barrett dinner table than most Biden rallies.

Last edited:
Hindsight 20/20 does not apply to Trump how he downplayed, play dumb, play stupid , it’s a hoax...... the severity of the crisis is not acceptable.
Every single one in this forum... you mean Trump supporters only.

Did Trump made mistakes? Yes all over even today. Lie like hell.
Yes every president made mistakes but Trump does it almost on purpose. That’s the difference.
Trump is the worst president ever we’ve ever seen. Made us the laughing stock, bully, racist, ignorant all over the world.

The world doesn't count, only we do. Why the leftist fascination with what the rest of the world thinks of us is beyond me. To my knowledge, they really don't care about Trump with the exceptions of the commies like we have here. Other than that, nobody really cares.

What TDS people see as playing dumb and lying, normal people see as keeping calm and giving hope. Every time you people start with that nonsense, people just turn away rolling their eyes like they do at the drunk guy at the party dancing with a lampshade on his head.
Yes the world counts. Why? We set the bar of leadership as a world power not a pitiful laughing stock around the world.

As bad as Trump is, he's actually not the problem. Trumpism is the problem. This unconditional adoration, enabling this person's worst impulses and behaviors by refusing to hold him accountable for anything. The fact that more than 10% of this country would vote for him says something pretty bad about us as a society.

Or says something pretty bad about the Democrat party.

As bad as Trump is, he's actually not the problem. Trumpism is the problem. This unconditional adoration, enabling this person's worst impulses and behaviors by refusing to hold him accountable for anything. The fact that more than 10% of this country would vote for him says something pretty bad about us as a society.

That's no doubt a part of it.

try watching a Trump rally, the crowd is NOT 99% white, his crowds are reflective of the racial mix of this country.
:lol: You're right...it's 99.9%. Finding a person of color is like a really hard "where's Waldo?" : lol:

covid-19_-_donald_trump_-_rally_-_2020_election_-_minden_-_nevada_-_gardnerville_-_douglas_county.jpg

one little spot in a huge rally, maybe 30 people in that pic, yeah, that proves nothing. and why do you hate white people? are you a racist?
How does pointing out a lack of melanin at a Trump rally make me racist against white people?

why is it bad that one 30 person section of a Trump rally was all white? You made the racist claim, now you are trying to weasel out of it. you have zero credibility on this forum.

Oh Dear . Trump is a racist dog no matter how much you denied it.
KUNG FLU ......... his supporters cheered.
Purposely mis pronounce KAMALAH KAMALAH..... supporters cheered.
KAMALA is an insult to this country.
WHITE POWER..... Retweeted.

I’m very sure you and your buddies love that. Right? Be very careful what you wish for.

What do you think the blacks and other minorities when they heard that? That is so disgusting.
Irony is you actually do support a racist
Your link from USA politics? Absolutely. Go get me something else more credible.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
you seem to not have any issues with leftists controlled mainstream media and it's run a muck Bias Biden said it he thinks he knows what is best for the negro.
If you ain't vote for Biden you ain't black
or if your a woman he cn trampel on your rights to free thought you lying dog face pony soldier

joes pure retarded

Oh boy!
1. Trump tax cuts that you keeps bragging. You only made a couple of hundred of $, you don’t have a regular pay check right now, you are the only one I know that keeps repeating how good is the tax cuts. But the links below tells you differently.

2. Where does it say that Biden is anti business? Show me...

Where and what are Obama’s policies that are anti business? Show me.

3. Minimum Wage.... Why in the world would my employees or others care what other people’s make in other companies? Oh I’m making $16.25 they are making $15. I’m going to quit. That is so Silly. There are thousands of companies that start way over then $16 and they are not quitting. The increase to $15 is also an increments that is already happening.
Read the link what the economist are saying about MW.

In 2015 Seattle was the first city to initiate the $15 MW increase..... Anti MW like you was crying screaming OH MY GOD Seattle is going to close....... 5 years later. NONE of Seattle businesses or establishments close. None.
Look at In & Out hamburger MW and success.

Americans thought they got a tax cut. What they really got was a tax increase that hasn’t yet taken effect. When you cut taxes but don’t cut spending to match, as the Nobel laureate economist Milton Friedman often noted, you are not cutting taxes but merely delaying them. And total spending has not been reduced; it has been raised.

Why America Needs a $15 Minimum Wage

The federal minimum wage is just $7.25 and has not increased since 2009. The Raise the Wage Act of 2019 would gradually raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2024. Here is how it would work:

In-N-Out managers make $160,000 per year

In-N-Out workers can start at $13 an hour (minimum wage is $11 for California's larger companies), and work their way up to that $160,000-ish salary without a college degree.

How ridiculous. Of course your workers care about how much minimum wage is. That's why they don't work for minimum or close to minimum wage now. Why would it matter on a national level? Because the cost of living will increase right along with minimum wage, and the people who make the minimum wage today will be no further ahead. Within a few years, they'll be right back to where they are today. Your workers are not going to work for you at only a dollar over MW. They might as well get a MW job with less hours perhaps, less physical work, and less responsibility. As you stated, many companies pay well over minimum wage, and your workers will go to those companies when they are forced to increase their pay.

Your industry is stable and cannot be moved overseas, but many industries will be able to. Outside of a stretch wrap machine, yours can't be automated, but other companies will make that investment. You can't outsource your work to cheaper labor countries, but many others can. You have no idea of how much of a disaster this will be.

Cleveland is entirely Democrat run. Several years ago when other places were making $15.00 the minimum, Council suggested Cleveland do the same. After doing the research, they voted against their own bill because they knew it would chase businesses to the suburbs. So they approached the county, and the county didn't even entertain the idea for the same reason. It would push businesses out of our county to other counties. The idea was dropped.

DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, and Creepy Joe possibly even worse. He increased taxes on businesses, he closed down roll-you-own cigarette shops all across the country. He stopped the American Indians from selling cigarettes through the mail. He closed down the Gulf and the associated businesses that made their money from oil workers. He's attacked Gibson guitar companies several times, the final one where they issued a threat to leave the country. He increased taxes on all medical supplies which included dentists, doctors, hospitals and even veterinarians to fund his goofy medical care plan. He attacked banks and credit card companies. They made their money off of irresponsible borrowers. After he stopped them from high rate increases and penalties, they had to make that money back somewhere else, and that somewhere else was responsible borrowers like myself. He closed down auto dealerships across the country. He force GM to fire their CEO. He closed down coal mines, and tried to close down electric companies that used coal, plus made some spend millions of dollars to upgrade their company to be greener. He closed down dozens of hospitals, particularly in rural areas because of Commie Care.

This is from your link shifwa....... That was just opinion from 2015. It took 5 years to get to $15 so how in the world business closed in 2015? It doesn’t prove anything.
NONE.

This was your buddy Bear favorite topic before. I even mentioned it several times. My relatives owned family seafood restaurants in Seattle. None are making MW but business is good

FROM SHIFTWA:
“Seattle’s $15 minimum wage law goes into effect on April 1, 2015. As that date approaches, restaurants across the city are making the financial decision to close shop. The Washington Policy Center writes that “closings have occurred across the city, from Grub in the upscale Queen Anne Hill neighborhood, to Little Uncle in gritty Pioneer Square, to the Boat Street Cafe on Western Avenue near the waterfront.”

You displayed, ignorance, dumb and hypocrite ALL at the same time.....

All the deaths under Obama’s administration falls under OBAMA‘S LAP. Where in my post did I say he is not?
We have vaccines for flu so it’s up to citizens to take shots. Even today all are not taking the flu shots. So why didn’t Obama stop flu? Are you really that ignorant?

From you.... Why didn’t Obama orders mask, hand washing? WHY? did CDC, NIH or Fauci recommend to wear mask or social distancing? You cannot be this STUPID.

From you...... the 60 millions get caught HN1N. So who is doing a better job? Trump or Obama?
I can not believe you are this fucking ignorant. Link below to update yourself. The HN1N started here in US spread all over US without warning then spread around the world. Can anyone predict a pandemic in your own country till it’s too late? The deaths of H1N1 was 12,469. So Obama did a very good job. He took responsibility, country was calm, no business lost.

Trump.... The DIFFERENCE how that piece of shit handling the CV-19 was........... he has the warning that is coming.... He shut down west in January and west coast in March..... FINE.... The fucking difference was he went around all over playing it down, playing dumb, it’s a hoax, golfing, went overseas, this is nothing, it’s just a flu no big deal, it will go away..... With the help of those fuckers at Fox News. Then blamed Obama, finger pointing, tweeting nonsense. Didn’t do shit.......
THATS THE DIFFERENCE. Even today that SOB arrogant bastard still downplaying the crisis.... He doesn’t give a shit.
The economic crisis, health crisis, deaths, infections.....all that falls under Trump’s lap no matter how hard you or anyone try to defend Trump. That fucker doesn’t even encourage people to wear mask the least minimum he can do.

Flu deaths under Obama. If people didn’t take flu shots is that Obama’s fault?
Flu deaths in last 3 years under Trump is exactly 77,000. Is that mean it’s Trump fault? If people did not take flu shots. Is that Trump’s fault?

RACIST. Trump is a 100% racist piece of dog shit and even the whole world knew it. What difference does it make Ray? You are a racist your self. So how would you even know the difference? Kung Flu, White Power, White Supremacist supporter, Mexicans,

Trump is racist, but you voted for a guy that made multiple racist comments and even supported former segregationist lawmakers.

No, the deaths from the flu are not DumBama's fault no more than the Covid deaths are Trump's fault. Why? Because a US President cannot control a virus that's invisible to the naked eye, that's why. You said it yourself: people had the option to get flu shots, but many chose not to. So in your statement, what you are admitting to is that people caused their own demise--not the President. I think you're starting to get it now; not quite there yet, but you're getting there. Correct, people made their own personal decisions, and it wouldn't have changed a thing if DumBama went out every week and promoted getting a flu shot every single year. Even the people who loved him the most wouldn't have done it if they didn't want to. Same goes with mask wearing.

Now as for how DumBama handled H1N1, even his own people went on air and stated it was handled the worst possible way imaginable, but they just got lucky. Need the video, just let me know. In the process, he drained our resources and never restocked for the next administration.

Hindsight is 20/20. Every single one of us in this forum can say looking at the past, we could have done things a little bit better. Presidents are no exception to this. Did Trump make mistakes, yes he did. But what President ever handled a tragic situation perfectly? Trump made the mistake by providing federal money to facilities that are responsible for all the phony Covid numbers and Covid deaths. He should have never signed the additional federal unemployment compensation that influenced people not to return to work. He should have never created the Prison Reform act that allowed dope heads back out into the street to pander to black voters. Now if you can show me any President in our history that ran this country without mistakes, I'll be happy to entertain anyone of them you post.

Hindsight 20/20 does not apply to Trump how he downplayed, play dumb, play stupid , it’s a hoax...... the severity of the crisis is not acceptable.

Yes every president made mistakes but Trump does it almost on purpose. That’s the difference.
Trump is the worst president ever we’ve ever seen. Made us the laughing stock, bully, racist, ignorant all over the world.
Trump never called covid a hoax that's more lied pushed by people you support.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
if mask work why did Harris and Biden staffers get covid 19?
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Typical un-American Trumpster.
Yep. Average age of death is 78. Booo hooo. F you, bitch.
Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.
Locking child abusers with children isn't either. Treat people like adults.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

People can be treated like adults when they act like adults.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

Your behavior is disgusting..... consider suicide.
I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

I have never looted, burned or rioted. I am retired military, asshole.
They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Yes, they are rising due to COVID.

Seriously, what planet do you live on?

Then why is the average age of those dying 78? Do you want to lockdown forever?

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.
Biden did what during the debate? Don’t you fucking morons understand that we wouldn’t have to shut down if you would follow CDC guidelines?

That is correct. Schools are shut down because they keep having outbreaks. The NFL doesn’t have fans because you don’t want to have crowds during this time. It’s temporary, deal with it.
He said there would be more shut downs. Define "temporary".

Cali is basically shut down and people are asked to put their mask on in between chews and yet the numbers remain high there. Virus will spread. That is what viruses do. We cannot stay locked up for three yrs or more.
California’s numbers are dropping.

California is not shut down, we are under restricted openings. You can get a haircut, dine out and even go to the movies.

try watching a Trump rally, the crowd is NOT 99% white, his crowds are reflective of the racial mix of this country.
:lol: You're right...it's 99.9%. Finding a person of color is like a really hard "where's Waldo?" : lol:

covid-19_-_donald_trump_-_rally_-_2020_election_-_minden_-_nevada_-_gardnerville_-_douglas_county.jpg

one little spot in a huge rally, maybe 30 people in that pic, yeah, that proves nothing. and why do you hate white people? are you a racist?
How does pointing out a lack of melanin at a Trump rally make me racist against white people?

why is it bad that one 30 person section of a Trump rally was all white? You made the racist claim, now you are trying to weasel out of it. you have zero credibility on this forum.

I’m very sure you and your buddies love that. Right? Be very careful what you wish for.

What do you think the blacks and other minorities when they heard that? That is so disgusting.
Your link from USA politics? Absolutely. Go get me something else more credible.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
you seem to not have any issues with leftists controlled mainstream media and it's run a muck Bias Biden said it he thinks he knows what is best for the negro.
or if your a woman he cn trampel on your rights to free thought you lying dog face pony soldier
Nah! This link might help you get your self updated. Trump is branded as racist here and around the world. That’s a fact.

You don’t know anything about owning a business. You are NOT qualified to make that kind of dumb assumptions. NONE. My employees have good benefits like health care, 401k, paid vacations & holidays etc etc etc. Why in the world an employee care what others make? Other companies like Abbott and Coulter pay people more than me.... I don’t see any of my employees moving. The latest employees that joined my company was 3 years longest is 18 years. You don’t know anything about business. I gave you links like In and Out hamburgers. Still you are so stuck with your anti- MW.

Do you even read your links? Read and tell me what is wrong. Look at those dates.

I asked you to proved..... What and where is Obama’s policy that are against businesses. You came up with you own opinions. Where is the LINK?

*** Several years ago. What is that mean? When Seattle was the first city that initiated $15. MW....... It took an increments till January 2020 to get to $15. How did your area even got to $15 a long time ago? LINK?

They never got to it, that's the point. They abandoned the idea when they seen how much economic damage it would do to the city.

As a landlord, I do run my own business, but as an employee all my life, I can tell you how we think. If I were working and this happened, I would do exactly that, I would demand a huge raise from my employer. When I was younger, I worked for minimum wage, near minimum wage, and a few bucks over minimum wage. There is no way I'd go back to working minimum wage when they raised the rate, even if it was more than I was making at the time. Most workers think like I do.

Now if you actually did run your own business, you'd know that the rate increase is just the start of employee costs. You'd have to pay them more money for when they're not working like vacation and holidays. You'd have to increase your matching contribution to their SS and Medicare account. Your unemployment insurance may go up, just as your workman's comp insurance.

So you're confident your employees are so happy they don't care what they make? That's great. Keep thinking that way. But what if a few do decide to quit. Do you think any new employee will work for you if you're only paying a buck an hour more than minimum? Think again unless you don't mind very low quality workers in your company.

Nah! This link might help you get your self updated. Trump is branded as racist here and around the world. That’s a fact.

it's not Trump throwing out the racist comments in his past and in his recent history
He was a segregationist because he didn't want his children in racial jungles

This is from your link shifwa....... That was just opinion from 2015. It took 5 years to get to $15 so how in the world business closed in 2015? It doesn’t prove anything.
NONE.

This was your buddy Bear favorite topic before. I even mentioned it several times. My relatives owned family seafood restaurants in Seattle. None are making MW but business is good

Not all businesses do good. The ones barely holding on are hit hard by an increased MW. For 500 employees or less, the schedule was a 50 cent increase each and every year. For 500 or more, the increases were also more.

How can you call yourself a Trump supporter? Wearing a mask that doesn't protect you, sanitizing, and washing hands your hands is for pussies. I'll bet you even follow your mayor and your governor's guidelines. You know you're going to lose your Red Trump hat if you keep this up.

BTW You don't need antibacterial soap. Washing with any hand soap for 20 secs does the deed. The 20 seconds is important.

Simply making the point that I do all these things while at the same time, reject the notion it should be mandated by government. Another point that shoots down your (and every other liberal) argument is that we Trump supporters do as he says and march in lockstep, and that's why Trump is responsible for all these cases and deaths. We are not liberals. We think for ourselves.

The CDC reported that most of the Covid infections were with people who wore masks. There are credible medical professionals who have stated masks are a waste of time, and may even do you harm if worn for a prolonged period of time. As I mentioned earlier, even the WHO came out with a statement that lockdowns are not the solution.

What we on the right do is weigh our particular circumstance, and make our own decisions. One size does not fit all, especially with a virus we've only begun to do research on.
With the exception of N95 mask which have been professionally fitted, masks provide protection for others but very limited protection for the wearer. We knew that last March. The only way to stop or slow down an airborne epidemic without a vaccine is by putting a barrier between the carrier and others. Masks, distancing, and quarantining work well in slowing down transmission. Countries that follow the guidelines have done well. Those that haven't have done poorer.

In March there was a picture of Trump wearing a masks. However, after Redfield said they protected others not the wearer, we rarely saw Trump in a mask. I guess he though if didn't protect me, it was worthless. So many of our problems we face such as, coronavirus, poverty, homelessness, global warming, etc are due to a lack of social conciseness.
if mask work why did Harris and Biden staffers get covid 19?
Probably from the same place other people that wear masks get it, dining out or from a close personal contact.
Stop crying. Get it and recover. Booo hooo it’s a virus with a. 99.96% survival rate
It’s a virus that has killed over 200,000 Americans. You gonna tell their families “boo hoo, suck it up”?

Typical un-American Trumpster.
Yep. Average age of death is 78. Booo hooo. F you, bitch.
Testy, testy inhumane Trumpster. It's totes adorbs that I'm the bitch because I care about my fellow citizens. What does that make you who doesn't care about his fellow Americans?
If you cared you would care about kids stuck at home on zoom calls and missing out on sports. You would care about small business owners. You would care about people depressed and suicidal due to lockdowns and or loss of business. You would care about higher cases of drug and alcohol abuse and lastly you would care about higher cases of child abuse. You stupid bitch.
I do care about those things and I know the only way to get them back it to control the outbreaks of this virus. Sending everyone out to catch it and risk dying isn’t a plan.
Locking child abusers with children isn't either. Treat people like adults.

Oh please. Stop pretending like Republicans suddenly care about abusers and their victims. If they did, social programs to help combat it would get a hell of a lot more money and time than they currently do.

People can be treated like adults when they act like adults.

Huh? I am an Independent and a logical person. My kids are stuck at home and cannot even play sports due to this so called virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and Trump at 74 and heavy recovered in three days. I am tired of pansies like you and the media making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Listen to you. You sound like a petulant child being denied his favorite toy. People are dying. 1,000 Americans a day. That's many 9/11s a week and stupid fucking Trump supporters can't even see their way to wearing a damn mask...that will hasten our economic recovery and SAVE LIVES.

We all want to "get back to normal" or at least near normal. We can't do that without masks, testing and tracing. If Trump were the leader we needed during this pandemic, we'd be well on our way to an economic recovery like other countries are managing to do.
No you don't want to get back to normal..... you're too busy reveling in your new sense of outrage and hysterical fear. You get to feel oppressed, outraged, titillated by fear, and it's an excuse and a justification for your controlling the movement and behavior of others.

You wouldn't have it any other way, and you gleefully recount every additional death to use as ammo against the rest of us, who aren't scared little pussies like you.

Your behavior is disgusting..... consider suicide.
I would have it a very different way. I would love to be celebrating that we’re rounding the curve and that infections are going down and the deaths are decreasing, but that’s not happening. It’s not gonna happen until Trump is out of office because he is a danger to society.
Deaths are decreasing. Name one professional or college athlete to die from COVID. Just one. The danger to society is people like you. People who loot, riot, burn, scream and shout and disrespect our brave police officers. I had The virus. You didn’t. So please don’t tell me how to feel about this.
Wrong.

I have never looted, burned or rioted. I am retired military, asshole.
They aren’t rising due to COVID despite what the fake news says. You may not physically do those acts but you support the party that supports them by calling them a “myth” and mostly peaceful and calling Antifa an idea. Spare me. Again, what is the average age of people dying from COVID? You keep dodging that question.

Yes, they are rising due to COVID.

Seriously, what planet do you live on?

Then why is the average age of those dying 78? Do you want to lockdown forever?

Nobody wants to lockdown at all...and we wouldn't have to if people followed simple guidelines...like WEARING A FUCKING MASK and socially distancing.

Other countries are managing to "get back to normal" and their economies are recovering. Ours never will as long as we have have a patchwork of mitigation measures and some places that refuse to put any in place. Jesus, nobody is even talking about lockdowns anymore except where there are clusters and outbreaks.
Biden did during the debate. My kids are learning via zoom, fans aren’t allowed in NFL stadiums. It’s not normal.
Biden did what during the debate? Don’t you fucking morons understand that we wouldn’t have to shut down if you would follow CDC guidelines?

That is correct. Schools are shut down because they keep having outbreaks. The NFL doesn’t have fans because you don’t want to have crowds during this time. It’s temporary, deal with it.
He said there would be more shut downs. Define "temporary".

Cali is basically shut down and people are asked to put their mask on in between chews and yet the numbers remain high there. Virus will spread. That is what viruses do. We cannot stay locked up for three yrs or more.
California’s numbers are dropping.

California is not shut down, we are under restricted openings. You can get a haircut, dine out and even go to the movies.
Depends where you are. Can you do so in LA?

If you are a woman and a mother, you'd better think twice about putting Creepy Joe in office. One of his positions is to force schools to allow sissies in dresses to compete in female school sports. That means your daughter will not get that trophy she worked so hard for. She won't get that college scholarship either. It will be stolen from her by some guy in high heels.

The world doesn't count, only we do. Why the leftist fascination with what the rest of the world thinks of us is beyond me. To my knowledge, they really don't care about Trump with the exceptions of the commies like we have here. Other than that, nobody really cares.

What TDS people see as playing dumb and lying, normal people see as keeping calm and giving hope. Every time you people start with that nonsense, people just turn away rolling their eyes like they do at the drunk guy at the party dancing with a lampshade on his head.
What difference does it make for Trumo supporters like you?
No matter how BAD IS BAD and WRONG IS WRONG...... That’s cool Mr. President.

Like he mentioned the democrats run city. The democrats run city is part of USA. I think..... You and I as ordinary citizens can argue how fucking disgusting and dumb to say that..... but from the president of US? That’s dumb. You and the rest of supporters love that.

Like LIBERATE inciting violence against his own people. The insults, the nonsense attacks, tweets and retweets..... You and the rest of supporters love that.

NOW you tell me how, why and what is there to like Trump? He does not represent the whole US..... That piece of shit SOB bastard does not deserve a second term..... But you have the stomach to blame TDS.

If you are a woman and a mother, you'd better think twice about putting Creepy Joe in office. One of his positions is to force schools to allow sissies in dresses to compete in female school sports. That means your daughter will not get that trophy she worked so hard for. She won't get that college scholarship either. It will be stolen from her by some guy in high heels.

Nah! That is not going to happen.

Compared to Trump with 25 women accusing him of sexual violence one for rape waiting for DNA and in court as we speak. This link was last week. DOJ to defend Trump did not even show up.

A woman who has accused President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s said she was stunned and speechless after the Justice Department on Wednesday turned down an opportunity to make oral arguments on whether Trump can substitute the United States for himself as the defendant in her defamation lawsuit.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

My biggest concern is Rs losing the Senate. If Dems get the White House and all of Congress, things will get ugly in a hurry.
True. I prefer to stick my head back in the sand on that one if you don't mind lol
Well gramps, you stick your head in a lot of things. One of which should not include procreating.

All the conservative business rags are already saying and building into their inveatment models, that Bidens proposed policies will make more money for middle class America. What's left of it, after MAGA.

We were doing just fine til the Chi coms fucked us with the leftist here locking everything down killing small business.....

You are like Locusts........destroy everything and move on.........and you are so far up XI's butt I wonder if it's hard for you to even type American.......and not Chi com.
Pretty please stop rewriting history.... TRUMP asked for the lockdown.

President Trump March 16, 2020. Public Announcement

James S. Brady Press Briefing Room

3:21 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Thank you. So, I’m glad to see that you’re practicing social distancing. That looks very nice. It’s very good.

I want to thank everybody for being here today. This morning I spoke with the leaders of the G7 — G7 nations — and they really had a good meeting. I think it was a very, very productive meeting. I also spoke with our nation’s governors.

This afternoon, we’re announcing new guidelines for every American to follow over the next 15 days as we combat the virus. Each and every one of us has a critical role to play in stopping the spread and transmission of the virus. We did this today, and this was done by a lot of very talented people, some of whom are standing with me. And that’s available. And Dr. Birx will be speaking about that in just a few minutes.

It’s important for the young and healthy people to understand that while they may experience milder symptoms, they can easily spread this virus, and they will spread it indeed, putting countless others in harm’s way. We especially worry about our senior citizens.

The White House Task Force meets every day and continually updates guidelines based on the fast-evolving situation that this has become all over the world. It’s all over the world. It’s incredible what’s happened in such a short period of time.

On the guidelines of the task force, the new modeling conducted by Dr. Birx, and our consultation with governors, we’ve made the decision to further toughen the guidelines and blunt the infection now. We’d much rather be ahead of the curve than behind it, and that’s what we are. Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible. Avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people. Avoid discretionary travel. And avoid eating and drinking at bars, restaurants, and public food courts.

If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus. And we’re going to have a big celebration all together.

With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner and turn it quickly. A lot of progress has been made. I’m also pleased to report today that a vaccine candidate has begun the phase one clinical trial. This is one of the fastest vaccine development launches in history. Not even close. We’re also racing to develop antiviral therapies and other treatments. And we’ve had some promising results — early results, but promising — to reduce the severity and the duration of the synd- — of the symptoms.

And I have to say that our government is prepared to do whatever it takes. Whatever it takes, we’re doing. We’re doing it in every way.

And with that, I’d like to just introduce Dr. Birx, who’s going to discuss some of the things that we strongly recommend.

Thank you.

Last edited:
What difference does it make for Trumo supporters like you?
No matter how BAD IS BAD and WRONG IS WRONG...... That’s cool Mr. President.

Like he mentioned the democrats run city. The democrats run city is part of USA. I think..... You and I as ordinary citizens can argue how fucking disgusting and dumb to say that..... but from the president of US? That’s dumb. You and the rest of supporters love that.

Like LIBERATE inciting violence against his own people. The insults, the nonsense attacks, tweets and retweets..... You and the rest of supporters love that.

NOW you tell me how, why and what is there to like Trump? He does not represent the whole US..... That piece of shit SOB bastard does not deserve a second term..... But you have the stomach to blame TDS.

Sorry, but yes, Democrats are responsible for their cities and states. The President is not a king. If they want to let their cities get destroyed by rioters for months on end, the President can't do anything about it unless he launches the Insurrection Act, and that's only used for extreme emergencies. Or if they make a formal request for federal assistance, which the Democrats refused to do. In fact the President went out and offered help, and they told him to mind his own business and stay in DC.

For the most part, Trump seldom draws first blood. Yes, he will attack when attacked, and I love that about him because it's something we've been waiting for a Republican President to do for a very long time.

The problem is you on the left vote for a President like you used to vote for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how they dress, how they smile, how they speak. As a Republican, we vote based on what we think they can do, or have done like Trump has. We could care less about your criteria. We are hiring a person to do a job, and we want that person to do the best job possible, and could care less if he has bad breath and never smiles.

Forum List

Back