We republicans now need to work with Obama to avoid the fiscal cliff

There's no turning back.

Romny had a shit plan and Obiedoodle has no plan.

Best stock up on gold and silver while your money is still worth something.

Ryan still has a plan.

A little tweeking and much(much) compromise, we may have something workable.

By the way, I heard that somewhere in Ohio, they were able to reduce their deficits by streamlining their budget--not cutting programs in entirety, but by removing wasteful programs and procedures first and then gaining approval of a small tax increase with more streamlining plans on the board. They turned their situation totally around.

I just said "O-HI-O", didn't I? Well, I meant "O-HELL-NOOO!" Going for Obama, what the hell is wrong with that state?

Last edited:
We republicans are going to have to make a deal with him(obama) or we're going over the fiscal cliff. That will be a blood bath.

Would you be ok with a 3-4% raise in the income tax on people making a million dollars per year. With the corporate going down to 28% like Obama said he would earlier this year?

Maybe we can discuss some middle class tax cuts to help businesses?

I think we now owe the American people at least this much?

There's a lot of people in your party who hate Obama more than they love the country. They're hoping things go to hell in a hand basket.

On fox last night, McConnell said to Bush's Brain that he would not work with Obama.

Nothing much has changed except that big money has lost to the will of the American people and they want revenge. The R will still filibuster and obstruct new jobs, economic recovery, help for American citizens.

Any forward movement will come in spite of the GObP. Not with or because of it.

We republicans are going to have to make a deal with him(obama) or we're going over the fiscal cliff. That will be a blood bath.

Would you be ok with a 3-4% raise in the income tax on people making a million dollars per year. With the corporate going down to 28% like Obama said he would earlier this year?

you forgotten about GObP's zaney "Pledge" Matthew?

102017600.jpg

No, Romney would have been a good president.

I think he'll run again.

He'll win next time.

He lost to Obama.

AFTER FOUR YEARS OF OBAMA.

He had to be pushed into running this time by his wife. The guy is certifiably unelectable, and that's clear even to him now.

If the Bush tax cuts are going to expire, they need to expire for EVERYONE!! Half of this country asked for this, let them deal with it.

I'm okay with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts. We can't afford them and no one appears willing to compromise on budget cuts.

We're paying for them by going further into debt.

FWIW...I recognize, fully, that this is likely to cost my family $4k this year.

I think he'll run again.

He'll win next time.

He lost to Obama.

He had to be pushed into running this time by his wife. The guy is certifiably unelectable, and that's clear even to him now.

Not to mention his wife already stated that Romney would go out of politics completely if he didn't win his bid.

I think he'll run again.

He'll win next time.

He lost to Obama.

Not to mention his wife already stated that Romney would go out of politics completely if he didn't win his bid.
And we know that the Romneys would never flip-flop.

If the Bush tax cuts are going to expire, they need to expire for EVERYONE!! Half of this country asked for this, let them deal with it.

I'm okay with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts. We can't afford them and no one appears willing to compromise on budget cuts.

We're paying for them by going further into debt.

FWIW...I recognize, fully, that this is likely to cost my family $4k this year.

It's not a big deal, politically. Let them all expire, then Democrats introduce a new bill to give a tax break to people under $250,000. Make a big deal out of it, put a lot of pressure on Republicans, and get it done.

The Republicans would then have to look like they are obstructing in order to give millionaires and billionaires a tax break that they don't need and a lot of them don't want.

There's a lot of people in your party who hate Obama more than they love the country. They're hoping things go to hell in a hand basket.

On fox last night, McConnell said to Bush's Brain that he would not work with Obama.

Nothing much has changed except that big money has lost to the will of the American people and they want revenge. The R will still filibuster and obstruct new jobs, economic recovery, help for American citizens.

The extremists on the right would rather see America fail, than Obama succeed.

This Country will go off the fiscal cliff if republicans cave in to Hussein's insane fiscal policies. Here's an idea, since almost half of Americans told Obama that they disapprove of the way he is handling the economy, why don't we recommend that Obama makes a deal with republicans? He owes the American people at least that much.

Frankly I have no problem with that, however I think we'd need a balanced budget Amendment and a Term Limit Amendment to keep the critters inline. I also think it wouldn't be a bad idea to put in an Amendment that prohibits Congress critters from exempting themselves from laws and regulations they pass too.

And here lies the biggest problem -- Obama communication problem. So far he did a lousy job exposing Republicans for what they are -- obstructionists, willing to sabotage the economy for political gains. His debate performance is another example of Obama inability to argue his point and expose his opponent tricks.

I am afraid that he will be helpless before the accusations that it was he who is responsible for fiscal cliff and paralyzed legislature.

For the last time you lying Fucking progressives it was Ried who was the one being obstructive..... Why am I even trying it was shown how Fucking stupid you all were on Tuesday.

For the last time you lying Fucking progressives it was Ried who was the one being obstructive..... Why am I even trying it was shown how Fucking stupid you all were on Tuesday.

No, it was the Tea Party.

Boehner and Obama had a deal, but the Tea Party nixed it.

There's no turning back.

Romny had a shit plan and Obiedoodle has no plan.

Best stock up on gold and silver while your money is still worth something.

Ryan still has a plan.

A little tweeking and much(much) compromise, we may have something workable.

By the way, I heard that somewhere in Ohio, they were able to reduce their deficits by streamlining their budget--not cutting programs in entirety, but by removing wasteful programs and procedures first and then gaining approval of a small tax increase with more streamlining plans on the board. They turned their situation totally around.

I just said "O-HI-O", didn't I? Well, I meant "O-HELL-NOOO!" Going for Obama, what the hell is wrong with that state?

You heard wrong Kasich stole millions of dollars from school funding, it didn't streamline schools, it left them unable to function properly.

If you'd take the time to research the governors that "cut spending" you'd find that each and every one of them gave that same amount of money to their corporate vampire cronies in the form of huge tax breaks.

I'm not at all happy about my taxes being diverted away from educating Ohio's children and given to some evil old rich fucktard.

Fuck that. The budget gets worked up by the House, then goes to HARRY REID to work out resolution, and then goes to Obama for signature or veto.

Fuck his dictator approach.

What's this "dicctator approach" that u speak of?

That's irrelevant, Obama won so decisively that he didn't need Ohio (or Florida!) at all.

Forum List

Back