We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

You underestimate the idiocy of people when n large numbers. Social Media has made getting a panic critical mass far easier than before.

I don't use social media, so that is likely true.

Yes you do.

Only if this board is considered social media. As it is not in real time, it's arguable

I certainly consider it to be so.
I thought everyone did.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

You underestimate the idiocy of people when n large numbers. Social Media has made getting a panic critical mass far easier than before.

Yes you do.

Only if this board is considered social media. As it is not in real time, it's arguable

I certainly consider it to be so.
I thought everyone did.

It's more akin to the old bulletin board system, back in the dial up days, than our current "instant" display and response social media like Facebook, Instagram, even texting.

"I don't use social media, so that is likely true"

you just used SOCIAL MEDIA to say you do NOT use SOCIAL MEDIA!

i'm guessing you are a conservative.....

I'm 73yr old and prone to get pneumonia when I get the flu. I an self isolating as much as possible and staying at least 5ft away from anyone when possible. Am I over reacting knowing?

I'm 73 years old. I have not had a flu in many years. I do get chronic bronchitis and have exercise induced asthma. I can lift weights. I can't run. My son wants me to isolate. I've partly isolated. I do just enough to placate him. Those in reasonable health have nothing to worry about.

Conservatives are easily the most gullible people on the planet.

We fall for the truth
Every time.

Oh really? Do you think that insurers are going to treat the patients who gave the Coronavirus virus free of charge? Your blob said they would.

That came as a surprise to the insurers.
so that's not a good thing? more evidence you all would never give trump credit for curing cancer if he did.

Lying to the public about the insurers covering the costs of treatment is a good thing?

your blob said;

“Earlier this week, I met with the leaders of [the] health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all copayments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments, and to prevent surprise medical billing,” he said.

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Just more evidence that you’ll believe any lie your blob tells you

Why do you think it's not accurate?

That cooays for treatment would be covered

We fall for the truth
Every time.

Oh really? Do you think that insurers are going to treat the patients who gave the Coronavirus virus free of charge? Your blob said they would.

so that's not a good thing? more evidence you all would never give trump credit for curing cancer if he did.

Lying to the public about the insurers covering the costs of treatment is a good thing?

your blob said;

“Earlier this week, I met with the leaders of [the] health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all copayments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments, and to prevent surprise medical billing,” he said.

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Where’s their statement?

We fall for the truth
Every time.

your blob said;

Why do you think it's not accurate?

That cooays for treatment would be covered
well fine, post that link

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate

We fall for the truth
Every time.

It's a bio-weapon and it is serving as a psy-op for shock testing and the creation of artificial scarcity to see how the sheeple react and those in charge have not been disappointed. You can't treat a fucking virus nor give a vaccine for a self-mutating ailment that changes to another form. Why am I not surprised that you believe big pharma and the AMA can "fix it" for the right price and those that can afford "Blue Cross and Blue Shield"? You really are one stupid fuck. I hope (and for the good of humanity and the overall health of the gene pool you only dabbled a big toe in) that abortion is not only something your kind preaches but actually practices.
all one has to do is look up Francis Boyle. he actually has the paperwork from the labs that manufactured the mutation. BTW, he said he was working with Senator Cotton on this. So this info is in the senate.

Last edited:

"I don't use social media, so that is likely true"

you just used SOCIAL MEDIA to say you do NOT use SOCIAL MEDIA!

i'm guessing you are a conservative.....

See #66. My opinion.

A Dr. Saphier. She actually said 50% now that I went back and listened. I was giving myself a 10% room there.
do you know the difference between a false positive and a false negative?
does it matter?
holy fuck, yes it does matter.

you are completely disqualified from queefing around here further. but you will do it anyway, and i knew you were prior to calling you out for this obvious idiocy.
funny, how? it means the test was useless. how do you see that differently?
ask dr saphier, you moron. her comments can be found on your favorite rightwing sites such as breitbart. she can tell you why the test kits from china should have been used anyway even if it is true that they had a high FALSE NEGATIVE rate.

seriously, you are spectacularly unequipped to comment on this topic. better be silent.

Yeah, it was a spectacular idea to use a country whose ideals are a complete 180 from our alleged "ideals" and allow them to manufacture vaccines that are given to our children and given to adults in the form of flu shots...what could possibly go wrong with that?

STFU, moron....if anyone is ill-informed and totally out of the realm of reality, it would be you and those of your ilk. Stupid fucks like you make me wish that a global killing asteroid was hurtling towards us at break neck speed. The earth needs a "do over" when there are so many idiots like yourself populate the planet. Earth should shake and scratch your kind off like a dog does the parasitic flea.

We fall for the truth
Every time.

your blob said;

Where’s their statement?

Obviously a misstatement by the President.

Bonus for TDS sufferers, it allows you to be disappointed by the companies waiving copays for the tests.

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate

We fall for the truth
Every time.

It's a bio-weapon and it is serving as a psy-op for shock testing and the creation of artificial scarcity to see how the sheeple react and those in charge have not been disappointed. You can't treat a fucking virus nor give a vaccine for a self-mutating ailment that changes to another form. Why am I not surprised that you believe big pharma and the AMA can "fix it" for the right price and those that can afford "Blue Cross and Blue Shield"? You really are one stupid fuck. I hope (and for the good of humanity and the overall health of the gene pool you only dabbled a big toe in) that abortion is not only something your kind preaches but actually practices.
all one has to do is look up Francis Boyle. he actually has the paperwork from the labs that manufactured the mutation,

You can't fix stupidity, my friend...try as you may to awaken the moron millions, these dumbed down sheep are gonna stick to their pea-shooting guns. You are casting pearls in front of swine. I hate to be so brutal but the facts are what they are. Some of these idiots would rather die of dehydration than face the fact that they were led to water just because they hate the one that led them to the well.

does it matter?

you are completely disqualified from queefing around here further. but you will do it anyway, and i knew you were prior to calling you out for this obvious idiocy.
ask dr saphier, you moron. her comments can be found on your favorite rightwing sites such as breitbart. she can tell you why the test kits from china should have been used anyway even if it is true that they had a high FALSE NEGATIVE rate.

seriously, you are spectacularly unequipped to comment on this topic. better be silent.

Yeah, it was a spectacular idea to use a country whose ideals are a complete 180 from our alleged "ideals" and allow them to manufacture vaccines that are given to our children and given to adults in the form of flu shots...what could possibly go wrong with that?

Indeed. The fault of both parties.

does it matter?

STFU, moron....if anyone is ill-informed and totally out of the realm of reality, it would be you and those of your ilk. Stupid fucks like you make me wish that a global killing asteroid was hurtling towards us at break neck speed. The earth needs a "do over" when there are so many idiots like yourself populate the planet. Earth should shake and scratch your kind off like a dog does the parasitic flea.
fractally wrong dale, i am not interested in your efflux of mental rabies. your logorrhea is neither witty, nor interesting, nor responsive to anything i posted. take a nap.

does it matter?

fractally wrong dale, i am not interested in your efflux of mental rabies. your logorrhea is neither witty, nor interesting, nor responsive to anything i posted. take a nap.

I could piss a better response in snow than any rebuttal you could come up with from what passes for brain matter housed in that sloped, neanderthal skull of yours. Stick to the "Flame Zone"....you are out of your element here, lil guy.

Democrats wonder why they are hated lmfao

The new law, which effectively acts as a carbon tax, would decimate the logging and trucking industries, resulting in thousands upon thousands of people losing their jobs and raising energy costs across the board. As it was being proposed and debated in the legislature, massive protests took place in and around the capitol building, spurred on by Timber Unity. Thousands of people showed up to the protest, and hundreds of truckers in a convoy circled around the building and capitol.

Oregon wants it's slaves to bend over and you pathetic fks can't figure out why the DEEP STATE trains you to hate Trump . your assholes!!!

1. This medical emergency has greatly distressed me. (I am 82.)

a. I grieve for those who have died.
b. I sympathize with those who have been infected.
c. I feel terrible for those employees who will lose their job or see their hours drastically reduced.

2. Effective tomorrow, therefore, I have decided to refrain from visiting or posting on the two political forums of which I am a member until this virus starts to subside.

3. I wish all members (and guests) and their families and friends the best of luck as they face any consequences of this disease.

The new law, which effectively acts as a carbon tax, would decimate the logging and trucking industries, resulting in thousands upon thousands of people losing their jobs and raising energy costs across the board. As it was being proposed and debated in the legislature, massive protests took place in and around the capitol building, spurred on by Timber Unity. Thousands of people showed up to the protest, and hundreds of truckers in a convoy circled around the building and capitol.

Oregon wants it's slaves to bend over and you pathetic fks can't figure out why the DEEP STATE trains you to hate Trump . your assholes!!!

Technology to free us from the abiotic fluid known as "oil" has been kept from us for decades. Tesla technology stolen to keep us energy dependent based on an oil based economy via the petro dollar. Take way the cabal's monopoly of energy and they lose the ability to control the sheeple. Looney leftists are the best allies that these control freaks could ever hope to have.....you have to laugh at the absurdity. The very ones claiming to fight "the establishment" are actually doing their dirty work. It's a fucking Greek tragedy with some ironic humor thrown in for effect.

Technology to free us from the abiotic fluid known as "oil" has been kept from us for decades. Tesla technology stolen to keep us energy dependent based on an oil based economy via the petro dollar. Take way the cabal's monopoly of energy and they lose the ability to control the sheeple. Looney leftists are the best allies that these control freaks could ever hope to have.....you have to laugh at the absurdity. The very ones claiming to fight "the establishment" are actually doing their dirty work. It's a fucking Greek tragedy with some ironic humor thrown in for effect.

Exactly------- and now that the general public which means what 3-4 generations are finally , finally seeing how we have been played for " DECADES" this is no dam left right ordeal now this is everybody and these SOB's can't get the fk off the left right side of politics and fight TOGETHER for this gagw d am country as AMERICANS!!!!! no matter where the hell you are from -- or wtf color someone is.

GAWD DEMOCRATS are the WORLD PIGS!!! in fact that is an insult to pigs they are awfully cute!

This crap is in EVERY ASPECT of our lives and has been.

Last edited:
This is the perfect time to panic!!!!

Fell free to run in circles flailing your arms and screaming at the top of your lungs!

That will fix everything.

Forum List

Back