“How To Leave Russia” Top Google Search After Putin Tries To Draft People For Ukraine

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Russia saw a spike in citizens searching Google for how to leave the country ahead of a now-canceled national address from President Vladimir Putin, driving speculation that Moscow would escalate its war effort in Ukraine.

Doesn’t look like Russians are all that patriotic about Vladimir’s war.

Russia saw a spike in citizens searching Google for how to leave the country ahead of a now-canceled national address from President Vladimir Putin, driving speculation that Moscow would escalate its war effort in Ukraine.

That's just sad. Imagine being in that position.

The victims of these strongman autocratic regimes are always their own people.

That's just sad. Imagine being in that position.

The victims of these strongman autocratic regimes are always their own people.

You voted for this, Mac. You wanted this. Enthusiastically.

1663864871439.png

A lot of the troops sent so far have been ethnic conscripts out of the hinderlands. Once real Russians start dying in big numbers, Putin's clock will pick up the pace toward midnight.

It's google. I don't believe anything they say. They could easily just put it at the top of the results.

I don't trust anything any tech company says. Especially when it comes to a hot topic or something that's a current trend.

I subscribe to a Russian woman's channel on YouTube who left. The people don't support this war

Forum List

Back