Woke Lynch Mob Comes for John Cleese

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Nov252020
As J.K. Rowling has learned, it isn’t enough to be left-leaning in general. You have to toe the line on all aspects of current leftist ideology, no matter how pernicious, depraved, and insane. When the lynch mob comes for thought criminals like Rowling, who has objected to some of the more outrageous demands by militant transsexuals, you had better not object to their cancelation. If you defend them in any way, you too are a thought criminal. The lynch mob will then come for you, just as it has come for John Cleese after he signed a letter of support for Rowling.

Encouragingly, Cleese has pushed back against the bullying:
“Deep down, I want to be a Cambodian police woman. Is that allowed, or am I being unrealistic?” he replied to someone who asked why he couldn’t “just let people be who they want to be.”
More defiance:
“I’m afraid I’m not that interested in trans folks,” he admitted when pressed to “be upfront” about his views on Rowling’s controversy.
That must have evoked a chorus of horrified gasps from moonbats.
“I just hope they’re happy and that people treat them kindly,” he wrote.
Not good enough. You are not allowed to be a nice guy who wishes transsexuals well and leave it at that. You are required to worship them, and to endorse all aspects of their agenda: men playing women’s sports, boys in the girls’ locker room, little kids getting “transitioned” into trophy transexuals by their woke parents, the works.
He later complained that critics showed a “complete lack of perspective” as well as a “complete lack of a sense of humor,” asking, “Heard a woke joke yet?”
The Twitter mob does not permit such insolence. Denunciations of Cleese as “transphobic” trended on the moonbat-friendly platform.
“Damn. Really wasn’t expecting someone as talented and amazing as John Cleese to be anti-trans,” author Adam Tierney wrote with a sad-face emoji.

“Dude … John Cleese being Transphobic was not something I saw coming and I am thoroughly disappointed by it,” one follower wrote…
These woke vigilantes were so surprised by Cleese displaying a sense of humor rather than obsequious submission, you would think they had been suddenly confronted by the Spanish Inquisition.

They must have missed Life of Brian:

All links highlighted

Wow how transphobic..his words are hateful

These people are complete morons

Nov252020
As J.K. Rowling has learned, it isn’t enough to be left-leaning in general. You have to toe the line on all aspects of current leftist ideology, no matter how pernicious, depraved, and insane. When the lynch mob comes for thought criminals like Rowling, who has objected to some of the more outrageous demands by militant transsexuals, you had better not object to their cancelation. If you defend them in any way, you too are a thought criminal. The lynch mob will then come for you, just as it has come for John Cleese after he signed a letter of support for Rowling.

“Deep down, I want to be a Cambodian police woman. Is that allowed, or am I being unrealistic?” he replied to someone who asked why he couldn’t “just let people be who they want to be.”
More defiance:
“I’m afraid I’m not that interested in trans folks,” he admitted when pressed to “be upfront” about his views on Rowling’s controversy.
Not good enough. You are not allowed to be a nice guy who wishes transsexuals well and leave it at that. You are required to worship them, and to endorse all aspects of their agenda: men playing women’s sports, boys in the girls’ locker room, little kids getting “transitioned” into trophy transexuals by their woke parents, the works.
He later complained that critics showed a “complete lack of perspective” as well as a “complete lack of a sense of humor,” asking, “Heard a woke joke yet?”
The Twitter mob does not permit such insolence. Denunciations of Cleese as “transphobic” trended on the moonbat-friendly platform.
“Damn. Really wasn’t expecting someone as talented and amazing as John Cleese to be anti-trans,” author Adam Tierney wrote with a sad-face emoji.

“Dude … John Cleese being Transphobic was not something I saw coming and I am thoroughly disappointed by it,” one follower wrote…
These woke vigilantes were so surprised by Cleese displaying a sense of humor rather than obsequious submission, you would think they had been suddenly confronted by the Spanish Inquisition.

All links highlighted

Hilarious and SAD. :( John Cleese MAY be THE funniest man still with us...................

Nov252020

More defiance:

All links highlighted

Hilarious and SAD. :( John Cleese MAY be THE funniest man still with us...................

Not the first time they've gone after him
He's wayciss to

Men are banned from competing in women's sports. Therefore, transexuals (who are men) should be banned. Anyone allowing men to compete with women in sports should be fired from their job, just before being admitted to an insane asylum.

john cleese make an ugly trans, maybe that is why they hate him

johncleeselkclkajalkdj.jpg

Forum List

Back