"We need to recognize that women are the weaker sex." - Marjorie Taylor Greene, 4/7/22

Had she presented it as such then it wouldn't have been an issue.
that’s how i understood her

maybe you all are trying desperately to read to much into because of your own prejudice

that’s how i understood her

maybe you all are trying desperately to read to much into because of your own prejudice
First, I am not a Democrat. Second, there is an appropriate way to approach it AND it was demonstrated by a colleague in the same article. It isn't that it can't be accomplished, right?

First, I am not a Democrat. Second, there is an appropriate way to approach it AND it was demonstrated by a colleague in the same article. It isn't that it can't be accomplished, right?
i thought it was

like i said sounds like it’s your own prejudice that made it out to be something different

If Marge really believed this, she’d stay home baking cookies in an apron, mixing martinis for her husband and having an affair with the Amazon guy

When a guy, ranked #400 in DI collegiate swimming, is breaking all of the female records well duh.

At the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.

Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2.

"I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena.

"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

"Andy Murray would beat me 6:0 6:0 in 5 to 6 minutes" - Serena Williams​

i thought it was

like i said sounds like it’s your own prejudice that made it out to be something different
Sounds like she is an idiot but party before people at all costs, amiright?

Sounds like she is an idiot but party before people at all costs, amiright?
i don’t know about being an idiot but she was right on this topic…basic biology…but apparently that goes right over the prejudicial dembots like yourself

i don’t know about being an idiot but she was right on this topic…basic biology…but apparently that goes right over the prejudicial dembots like yourself
I see your problem already.

Which is of little value on the battlefield even if we accept that idea in the first place

The traditional military roles are more suited for men, but there are plenty of support roles and some combat roles (pilots, AA, missile stuff) that aren't as demanding as infantry, armor, artillery.

well admitting it’s a problem is the first step. Leaving the dembot cult is the next. Take the step
Did you not read the article? There is a Republican woman that provided the right answer. Again, I am not a Dem.

Women are physically weaker than men

thats so obvious that I think even libs should see it

and maybe the see it but refuse to say so publically

There is so much more to being strong or weak than just physical strength.

The traditional military roles are more suited for men, but there are plenty of support roles and some combat roles (pilots, AA, missile stuff) that aren't as demanding as infantry, armor, artillery.
Maybe in the future when drones are the main combat weapon

She’s right which is why guys who need to best girls in physical competition have a Lot More Screws Loose than just gender falsification.

There is so much more to being strong or weak than just physical strength.
Yes, but we are far from a pushbutton military yet

combat in the field still involves much physical effort as does firefighting and police work

Forum List

Back