Trump-Backed Georgia Candidate Vernon Jones Tells Bannon Civil Rights Don't Apply To Gay People Because They 'Can Change': "i'm black, have no choice"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chose to be straight.....

Sure. If you really think that just try and choose to want to fuck a guy for a day. See how successful that is.

Skin color and gender can't be changed no matter what is done to a person's body, and I personally think that those who live the homosexual lifestyle live that lifestyle because they are afraid of hooking up with the opposite gender. In other words, they are under the impression that staying within their own gender means that they are less likely to be hurt by whoever they are with because that person understands better what is being experienced because they are going to go through it too if they haven't gotten there yet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I just now said is actually the reason why I prefer a woman gynecologist. Because she goes through what is being done to me herself, she will be more considerate compared to a guy when doing the job.

“Civil rights for Blacks, and gay rights for gays are two different things,” Jones declared to former Trump adviser Steve Bannon on his “War Room” podcast.
“I don’t know what you are unless you tell me what you are if you’re gay. When I walk into that room, you can tell that I’m Black. I’m Black from cradle to grave,” Jones said. “Let’s not get that confused.”

Well said and quite true

of course gays enjoy all civil rights not associated with sexual issues

they have free speech and the right to s trial of their peers

they just dont deserve special treatment or protection

Skin color and gender can't be changed no matter what is done to a person's body, and I personally think that those who live the homosexual lifestyle live that lifestyle because they are afraid of hooking up with the opposite gender.
When did you choose to be heterosexual?

^^^ In 1986 at the age of four when I started seeing TV commercials for the second Karate Kid film.

God bless you and actor Ralph Macchio always!!!

Holly (age 40 on June 30th)

P.S. I turned four ten days after that film hit the movie theaters. I love when Kumiko gets that smile out of Daniel while she holds that fan at the end of the film. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back