Racist Pastor Attacks Marjorie Taylor Greene

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Pro-Trump Pastor Darrell Scott on Monday hammered Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), whom he accused of putting Black conservatives "in a bad position." Writing on Twitter, Scott took Greene to task for criticizing GOP outreach efforts to Black voters as "pandering'. "I’m tired of White Conservatives LIKE MARJORIE TAYLOR GREEN putting Black Conservatives in a bad position by spouting racist sounding stuff and wanting us to defend it and/or her," he wrote. "She called outreach to Black voters 'pandering.' I’m not standing next to that drivel." Scott followed this up by noting people like Greene "don’t think 'formulating strategy to attract white suburban women' is pandering."

This is the problem with some Black Conservatives -- they get a little too uppity and don't know their place...Just because this guy was part of the Trump's transition team -- he really thinks his opinions matter more than they actually do -- we only need your opinion when we need a black to counter the narrative that Republicans/Conservatives are racist, other than that -- your opinions about other Conservatives are null and void.....in other words, don't attack true Conservatives who are more valuable than you are -- do not speak unless you are asked to speak...and nobody cares about his complaints with MTG -- someone who has passed more policies and done more things for Americans than Pastor Scott ever has..

And yes, this so-called "black voter outreach" is nothing more than pandering...because all these blacks want (90% of them) are handouts and to live off government.....The good kind of voter outreach -- that is definitely not pandering -- is doing voter outreach to attract more suburban white women -- why is Pastor Scott attacking Rep. Greene for addressing the concerns of suburban white women?? -- seems as tho he is the racist, not her....

Last edited:
That's interesting.

80% of black voters vote Democrat, that's true.

But guess who the remaining 20% vote for? Republicans.

When the Republican party attacks blacks, it's literally shooting itself in the foot.

I've never heard a black person say windmills cause cancer & are killing all the birds.

Trump is lucky if he knows how to use a door knob.
Yeah, those billionaires are always idiots. …just ask some weirdo in cyberspace with a hardcore case of TDS

"Pro-Trump Pastor Darrell Scott on Monday hammered Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), whom he accused of putting Black conservatives "in a bad position." Writing on Twitter, Scott took Greene to task for criticizing GOP outreach efforts to Black voters as "pandering'. "I’m tired of White Conservatives LIKE MARJORIE TAYLOR GREEN putting Black Conservatives in a bad position by spouting racist sounding stuff and wanting us to defend it and/or her," he wrote. "She called outreach to Black voters 'pandering.' I’m not standing next to that drivel." Scott followed this up by noting people like Greene "don’t think 'formulating strategy to attract white suburban women' is pandering."

This is the problem with some Black Conservatives -- they get a little too uppity and don't know their place...Just because this guy was part of the Trump's transition team -- he really thinks his opinions matter more than they actually do -- we only need your opinion when we need a black to counter the narrative that Republicans/Conservatives are racist, other than that -- your opinions about other Conservatives are null and void.....in other words, don't attack true Conservatives who are more valuable than you are -- do not speak unless you are asked to speak...and nobody cares about his complaints with MTG -- someone who has passed more policies and done more things for Americans than Pastor Scott ever has..

And yes, this so-called "black voter outreach" is nothing more than pandering...because all these blacks want (90% of them) are handouts and to live off government.....The good kind of voter outreach -- that is definitely not pandering -- is doing voter outreach to attract more suburban white women -- why is Pastor Scott attacking Rep. Greene for addressing the concerns of suburban white women?? -- seems as tho he is the racist, not her....

Funny how you don't lead with the "racist sounding shit".

That's interesting.

When the Republican party attacks blacks, it's literally shooting itself in the foot.

I could have sworn it was democrats that created the KKK and republicans that freed the slaves.

I could have sworn it was republicans that put a black woman as Secretary of State, something democrats have yet to do.

I could have sworn it was democrats that elected a president who was best friends with a KKK member, and said the N word openly, multiple times, on national TV and thought nothing of it.

I could have sworn that democrats have appointed the same number of blacks to SCOTUS as republicans have.

Last edited:
I could have sworn it was democrats that created the KKK and republicans that freed the slaves.

I could have sworn it was republicans that put a black woman as Secretary of State, something democrats have yet to do.

I could have sworn it was democrats that elected a president who was best friends with a KKK member, and said the N word openly, multiple times, on national TV and thought nothing of it.

I could have sworn that democrats have appointed the same number of blacks to SCOTUS as republicans have.
I'm glad to see that a Democrat President has nominated a qualified black woman to the U.S. Supreme Court.

That's interesting.
Why bother pandering to blacks when they are such a small percentage of the population?

Why bother pandering to blacks when they are such a small percentage of the population?
The top 1% are even a smaller percentage of the population

Why do we pander to them so much?

And listening to your constituents and crafting policies that addresses their needs is only called pandering when those constituents aren't white folks...

And you morons wonder why you can't shake the narrative of being the party of white supremacists

The top 1% are even a smaller percentage of the population
Why do we pander to them so much?
And listening to your constituents and crafting policies that addresses their needs is only called pandering when those constituents aren't white folks...
And you morons wonder why you can't shake the narrative of being the party of white supremacists
The top 1% are very important people. They should get whatever they want from the government.

Forum List

Back