"We need to recognize that women are the weaker sex." - Marjorie Taylor Greene, 4/7/22

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If Marge really believed this, she’d stay home baking cookies in an apron, mixing martinis for her husband and having an affair with the Amazon guy

And what does "weaker" mean?

Men go around banging their heads against brick walls, like Putin in the Ukraine.

Women might just run thing better because they're trying to be "strong" the whole fecking time.

If Marge really believed this, she’d stay home baking cookies in an apron, mixing martinis for her husband and having an affair with the Amazon guy

Pregnancy and Labor. Often multiples times in a woman's life

vs.

The Man Cold

I rest my case.

• Banned
Caption this.

Let me try!

"It's not sex trafficking if you use Venmo."

FP1b5foXwAE0dCZ

science, biology tells us that women are typically weaker, they don’t produce the same hormones as males and are typically smaller and not able as strong

This isn’t just true in humans but in most animals

did you not know this? why do dems deny simple science?

science, biology tells us that women are typically weaker, they don’t produce the same hormones as males and are typically smaller and not able as strong

Women are physically weaker than men

thats so obvious that I think even libs should see it

and maybe the see it but refuse to say so publically

I don’t think the dembot cult sees it. Because they are being told not to see it, this thread is proof of that

I don’t think the dembot cult sees it. Because they are being told not to see it, this thread is proof of that
Libs are basically illogical about this

feminists demand that women be allowed in traditionally male occupations as fire fighters, police officers, and combat MOSs in the military

when they get their wish physical standards have to be lowered or else almost all the women would wash out during training

and in the military particularly rape becomes an issue

if women are fully capable as the feminists claim why cant they protect themselves from the boys?

Where they have an advantage is probably higher pain tolerance due to having to go through childbirth.

MTG made a mistake in using the word “weaker”. It’s not a matter of strength or weakness but rather more one of logic and profession versus emotion and domesticity.

Men and women each have their own proper role in society. We are not as interchangeable as the Left and Feminists/Metrosexuals would have you believe.

Does this mean a broken clock is right two times a day….

Where they have an advantage is probably higher pain tolerance due to having to go through childbirth.
Which is of little value on the battlefield even if we accept that idea in the first place

Had she presented it as such then it wouldn't have been an issue.

Forum List

Back