We need to prevent violence in this country and we need something huge. President Biden and President Trump need to get together and shake hands

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.

I support the United States, not Trump. Trump should just come out, admit his guilt and responsibility, come clean that the stormy payoff sex, cheating on his wife and new baby and the Playmate McDougal payoff for sex, cheating on his wife and new baby was to keep it out of the news, so it would not have an adverse effect on the election, as normal people don't approve of people who repeatedly break vows before God, just because some people get a hard on and don't have enough character to control their sexual urges. He should apologize to the American people and tell the trump rabble to stand down. Then there would be no violence to worry your little head about.
In your scenario is BIDEN going to come clean too?

She was never president I’m talking about Bill Clinton my friend
You said you voted for Hillary in 2016. The same head of the Russian collusion snake that lasted almost 5 years. Now thats all quiet.

They changed to using .judicial persecution using BS charges. They paid an old lezbo for a 20 yr old rape story fabrication (in a changing room)? There must be a paper money trail (like the Bidens) but even the IRS lets it all go.

That netted her millions more, mostly for her lawyers. Yet ANTIFA BLM (DEM) are not prosecuted for clear crimes. These dirty posters here are OK with all of it. Shameful//

Last edited:
You dont care about his crimes?
Not even aware of his crimes. Looks like, after it came out during the Trump administration, that DOJ agreed that a sitting president was not indictable, and Trump said a sitting President could not even be investigated, we will likely not see and crime (if they exist) until he is out of office after 2028.

Not even aware of his crimes. Looks like, after it came out during the Trump administration, that DOJ agreed that a sitting president was not indictable, and Trump said a sitting President could not even be investigated, we will likely not see and crime (if they exist) until he is out of office after 2028.

You are allowed to see them.

Current Thinking is that a sitting President can't be indicted.
That could change, depending on Biden's poll numbers, I guess.

You are allowed to see them.

Current Thinking is that a sitting President can't be indicted.
That could change, depending on Biden's poll numbers, I guess.
I doubt it could be changed for this president as not changed for the last, who is running again. I am not even sure Trumpers could rise to that blatant level of hypocrisy, nor would it be tolerated.

We have a lot more evidence of Bidens crimes than we do of Trumps, but you dont care about Biden taking bribes from China (and others). You are happy to have a man who is being blackmailed by China (and others) for another 4 years.

You said you voted for Hillary in 2016. The same head of the Russian collusion snake that lasted almost 5 years. Now thats all quiet.

They changed to using .judicial persecution using BS charges. They paid an old lezbo for a 20 yr old rape story fabrication (in a changing room)? There must be a paper money trail (like the Bidens) but even the IRS lets it all go.

That netted her millions more, mostly for her lawyers. Yet ANTIFA BLM (DEM) are not prosecuted for clear crimes. These dirty posters here are OK with all of it. Shameful//
There’s a different time. The way I look at it and we all have our opinions and that’s all right as Americans. I felt the Democrat party went to the extreme left in 2020 after the George Floyd riots. And I also was impressed with trumps presidency. That’s why I voted for trump in 2020 and if I RFK Junior is not nominated in 2024 I will vote for Mr. Trump again and that is all that matters.

The past is in the past

If there’s somebody who voted for Biden in 2020 and they’re ready to vote for Trump now that is what counts and that is actually what we need.

I doubt it could be changed for this president as not changed for the last, who is running again. I am not even sure Trumpers could rise to that blatant level of hypocrisy, nor would it be tolerated.

I wouldn't be Trumpers dumbass. It would be The Democrat Party AG who wants to stay in power and sees Biden as a liability.

I wouldn't be Trumpers dumbass. It would be The Democrat Party AG who wants to stay in power and sees Biden as a liability.
Trumpers probably cannot help being dumbasses. It is sort of a given, now. I am not particularly worried about political nut balls committing violence, as it will be put down, probably harder than last time. Be that as it may, it will not be committed against me, and I am willing to take my chances, as not in the mainstream and totally able to take care of me and mine. As for the AG, I doubt there is a power trip involved to stay in that position. Even the Trumpers have presented no evidence of it.

Trumpers probably cannot help being dumbasses. It is sort of a given, now. I am not particularly worried about political nut balls committing violence, as it will be put down, probably harder than last time. Be that as it may, it will not be committed against me, and I am willing to take my chances, as not in the mainstream and totally able to take care of me and mine. As for the AG, I doubt there is a power trip involved to stay in that position. Even the Trumpers have presented no evidence of it.

Damn,

I just don't think that you are all there.

The discussion was about indicting Biden.
Right now the Democrat Party through the Democrat media is weighing just how to replace Biden.

Them shaking hands won't fix anything.

We need a country where all citizens have American values, pride, morals and standards. Those who do not are not permitted to live here.

The most basic foundation of a strong country is strong families. We need that again where men and women marry and together they raise smart, intelligent, responsible and ambitious children.

We need a return to where Christianity is the prevailing religion for most Americans.

A couple political figures swapping spit in the shower in the wee hours of the morning won't mean a thing. The foundation of the country needs repaired. We have way too many people don't want to conform to America, they want it to conform to them.

Them shaking hands won't fix anything.

We need a country where all citizens have American values, pride, morals and standards. Those who do not are not permitted to live here.

The most basic foundation of a strong country is strong families. We need that again where men and women marry and together they raise smart, intelligent, responsible and ambitious children.

We need a return to where Christianity is the prevailing religion for most Americans.

A couple political figures swapping spit in the shower in the wee hours of the morning won't mean a thing. The foundation of the country needs repaired. We have way too many people don't want to conform to America, they want it to conform to them.
You should be first on the boat with a one way ticket out of America. Assuming you even live here.

Damn,

I just don't think that you are all there.

The discussion was about indicting Biden.
Right now the Democrat Party through the Democrat media is weighing just how to replace Biden.
I watched the news yesterday. There was nothing about replacing Biden, nor is there likely to be. The article linked by the OP and indeed the OP itself, made no mention of replacing Biden.

More than on hundred sixty years of conflict are not going to be solved by two imbeciles shaking hands. It’s just that simple. It’s going to take the creation of a new nation to end the conflict

Forum List

Back