We need to prevent violence in this country and we need something huge. President Biden and President Trump need to get together and shake hands

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

1680301340748.jpeg

1680301385785.jpeg

1680301403824.jpeg

1680301491528.jpeg

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.

~~~~~~
It isn't going to happen.
No one can deny the hatred and persecution of Trump and conservatives have suffered since January 2021. The Federal government under the Biden and Maoist Democrat Commies have weaponized the DoJ, FBI, IRS just to name a few against American citizens. Tere are many Americans in jail tonight that had their first Amendment Rights denied.
I'm afraid this will not be resolved by elections.

~~~~~~
No one can deny the hatred and persecution of Trump and conservatives have suffered since January 2021. The Federal government under te Biden and Maoist Democrat Commies have weaponized the DoJ, FBI, IRS just to name a few against American citizens.
Everyone with a brain can deny this.

All you have been is a panty weight with a victimhood issue.

Fuck off you piece of whiny shit.

Everyone with a brain can deny this.

All you have been is a panty weight with a victimhood issue.

Fuck off you piece of whiny shit.
~~~~~~
Obviously, you have a limited knowledge of the English language. I doubt if you even live in America.
I've served my country, did it honorably and even as an octogenarian I'm willing to lay down my life for the freedoms this country as given me.

~~~~~~
No one can deny the hatred and persecution of Trump and conservatives have suffered since January 2021. The Federal government under the Biden and Maoist Democrat Commies have weaponized the DoJ, FBI, IRS just to name a few against American citizens. Tere are many Americans in jail tonight that had their first Amendment Rights denied.

WINNER! :clap:totally agree!

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I support the United States, not Trump. Trump should just come out, admit his guilt and responsibility, come clean that the stormy payoff sex, cheating on his wife and new baby and the Playmate McDougal payoff for sex, cheating on his wife and new baby was to keep it out of the news, so it would not have an adverse effect on the election, as normal people don't approve of people who repeatedly break vows before God, just because some people get a hard on and don't have enough character to control their sexual urges. He should apologize to the American people and tell the trump rabble to stand down. Then there would be no violence to worry your little head about.

I've served my country, did it honorably and even as an octogenarian I'm willing to lay down my life for the freedoms this country as given me.
Then why do you support those trying to take our freedoms away?

You can't suck fascist ass and be a patriot, and you Trump cultists all suck fascist ass hard.

~~~~~~
Obviously, you have a limited knowledge of the English language. I doubt if you even live in America.
Great, a stale old fart looking for the fascism that he wants for his white grievance.

You have lost your honor if it was ever deserved.

~~~~~~
th
Hey, what's not to love?

I seriously doubt that any American President... current or former... will ever again shake hands with the Orange Con-Man... not after January 6, 2021.

Rightfully so.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

The division is a result of post-Constitutional Big Gov't systemic blowback by Dimms on Trump.
Trump has and is taking constant arrows by our Globalist U.S. Gov't that continues to ignore 'the forgotten American' in favor of some Global Citizen bullshit that is a total U.N. mirage like the Green New Deal!!
Joetard and the Dimm's 'Build Back Better' mantra originally had U.N. origins ten years ago.

I desire heightened and increasingly intense divisions in order insulate and truly re-build America's potential towards greatness!!

Remember that the OP here is the voice of the Kremlin.

Random posters don't create something that elaborate.

And the "well, both sides are equally at fault, and I'm so reasonable and moderate for saying that, and only extremists would disagree" tactic -- when only the Republicans are at fault -- is standard Russian propaganda.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

We will never be united again. It might be a good thing too. Call them Americans and United Statesians.

Remember that the OP here is the voice of the Kremlin.

Random posters don't create something that elaborate.

And the "well, both sides are equally at fault, and I'm so reasonable and moderate for saying that, and only extremists would disagree" tactic -- when only the Republicans are at fault -- is standard Russian propaganda.
The Kremlin is a lot more honest than the DNC.

I seriously doubt that any American President... current or former... will ever again shake hands with the Orange Con-Man... not after January 6, 2021.

Rightfully so.
The only rightfully so would be if no American ever shook the hand of a Democrat United Statesian ever again wherever history would go.

Forum List

Back