We need to prevent violence in this country and we need something huge. President Biden and President Trump need to get together and shake hands

Trump has to go to prison. To discourage anyone else from ever trying to overthrow the government again. Otherwise, others will be encouraged to try it.

China, Russia and Iran are already trying to use the political instability Trump is engendering with his continuing promotion of the "stolen election" lie, to undermine the Biden government and promote mistrust to further destabilize the USA.

He's even given aid and comfort to Vladimir Putin by telling him that he'll pull out NATO and any further Ukrainian aid, and stop the war. Putin just has to hang on and help Trump get re-elected.
Trump is not going to prison.

I think misrepresenting his words on the Russian invasion

Trump has done what Al Gore did in 2000…. Complain about the election results. Stacey Abrams did the same thing a few years ago in the Georgia gubernatorial elections.

The most violent political events we have seen in the last three years were the BLM riots. They were unprecedented. They were brutal 25 people were killed. Again try and understand that 25 people were killed. There was massive looting. They made January 6 look like a walk in the park. There was much more violence against police officers at the White House riots in 2020 compared to Jan 6 … but these facts mean nothing to the propagandists.

Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Stacey Abrams did not use force to take power.…That’s why Joe Biden is president now and that’s why George W. Bush was president in 2001. And why Brian Kemp is governor of Georgia right now.

We are in the midst of one of the worst economies is an American history approaching the situation of the great depression. It is ugly as one can imagine. And there are Republicans and Democrats who bombard us nonstop with propaganda about Donald Trump and Hunter, Biden. With the American people have had enough of it. No body on the streets in this country cares about this propaganda they care about one thing …Can they afford the basic cost of living?

That’s why we need some kind of a major event. A major turn around for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together and shake hands regardless of what any of us think about Biden or Trump that’s just good for the country. Good for the world as well.
Our current economy is nowhere near the Great Depression idiot.

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.
Failed-president Trump needs to plead guilty to his crimes and quit putting the country through the wringer.

Again, why is no actual scientific organization backing the denier opinion?
Who the fuck cares? If all the “scientific organizations” said the Earth is flat they’d all be as wrong as the AGW Cult!

Why are you so incapable of providing ANYTHING other than “Consensus” regarding failed models?

Who the fuck cares? If all the “scientific organizations” said the Earth is flat they’d all be as wrong as the AGW Cult!

Why are you so incapable of providing ANYTHING other than “Consensus” regarding failed models?
No scientific organization would support a flat earth, but you maga fuckups would if an orange ball of goo said so.

Failed models? Hilarious wanker.

Trump has done what Al Gore did in 2000…. Complain about the election results. Stacey Abrams did the same thing a few years ago in the Georgia gubernatorial elections.

The most violent political events we have seen in the last three years were the BLM riots. They were unprecedented. They were brutal 25 people were killed. Again try and understand that 25 people were killed. There was massive looting. They made January 6 look like a walk in the park. There was much more violence against police officers at the White House riots in 2020 compared to Jan 6 … but these facts mean nothing to the propagandists.

Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Stacey Abrams did not use force to take power.…That’s why Joe Biden is president now and that’s why George W. Bush was president in 2001. And why Brian Kemp is governor of Georgia right now.

We are in the midst of one of the worst economies is an American history approaching the situation of the great depression. It is ugly as one can imagine. And there are Republicans and Democrats who bombard us nonstop with propaganda about Donald Trump and Hunter, Biden. With the American people have had enough of it. No body on the streets in this country cares about this propaganda they care about one thing …Can they afford the basic cost of living?

That’s why we need some kind of a major event. A major turn around for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together and shake hands regardless of what any of us think about Biden or Trump that’s just good for the country. Good for the world as well.

No, he didn't. Gore conceded after he lost his Supreme Court case. Publically - on national television. He didn't run around the country telling people the election was stolen and he'd be moving into the White House soon.

Trump still has not conceded that he lost the election, so there is no way he's like Al Gore. Al Gore didn't mount an illegal conspiracy to overthrow the election either.

The BLM riots didn't endanger the Constitution or the rule of law. There is no comparison. The violence you decry was committed by right wing militias and anarchists, who came out to "protect property", not BLM protestors.

No member of BLM was arrested for a violent act.

You are in the midst of one of the most successful economies in American history. One being built on sound, equitable distribution of income and wealth, instead of the Republican "capitalism on steriods", which is turning the USA into a second tier nation.

You're a delusion old fart being radicalized on the internet.

You're the flat earther here Frank. You just sail through life on the losing side of everything. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, Frank. You can't even make that standard.

You're the flat earther here Frank. You just sail through life on the losing side of everything. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, Frank. You can't even make that standard.
Click your heels together three time and say”temperature follows CO2”. All that happens is you’ll be back in Kansas and all the ice core data will still shows CO2 LAGGING temperatures by 1,000 years

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.
Are you the Dumbest Person In America? Perhaps. :dunno:

Aren't you disabled? Don't you continuously create threads where you indicate you're disabled? Because, if you're actually disabled, this country is the absolute hands-down pinnacle nation in dealing with the disabled and treat the disabled with absolute competence, respect and empathy. Trump did that with his supremely awesome new healthcare plan he introduced and made into law during his enlightened term

You have to agree. If not, you're a filthy 'leftard', and I want nothing more to do with you.

Trump is not going to prison.

I think misrepresenting his words on the Russian invasion

No, she is LYING.

Because he is a cultist. You are committing HERESY.

Click your heels together three time and say”temperature follows CO2”. All that happens is you’ll be back in Kansas and all the ice core data will still shows CO2 LAGGING temperatures by 1,000 years

And that's not true. Science is constanting learning. Try to keep up.

While scientists used to think that CO2 lagged temperatures by 600 to 1,000 years during deglaciation, a number of recent studies have suggested that the lag is considerably smaller or even too small to detect. It is challenging to precisely match up CO2 records and temperature records from ice cores as there is a delay between new snowfall on an ice sheet (that traps the air bubbles) and then that snow slowly compressing into ice.

Trump has to go to prison. To discourage anyone else from ever trying to overthrow the government again. Otherwise, others will be encouraged to try it.

China, Russia and Iran are already trying to use the political instability Trump is engendering with his continuing promotion of the "stolen election" lie, to undermine the Biden government and promote mistrust to further destabilize the USA.

He's even given aid and comfort to Vladimir Putin by telling him that he'll pull out NATO and any further Ukrainian aid, and stop the war. Putin just has to hang on and help Trump get re-elected.

How fascist of you.

Rules for thee, but not for mee.

Hilarious

Forum List

Back