We need to prevent violence in this country and we need something huge. President Biden and President Trump need to get together and shake hands

1680306510464.jpeg

Doc and others are making worthy points.

Throughout human history there have been many disagreements between men even wars and there have been times when they came together to set aside the differences and let bygones be bygones and shake hands. I can’t think of anything more Christian and as a Catholic I can’t think of anything else that would be the ultimate way forward other than to have President Clinton, President Obama, President Trump President Biden and if you can President Jimmy Carter all sit together on stage and talk with each other shake hands. I just can’t think of anything else that would unify the country.

This Manhattan district attorney Alvan Bragg seems to be a political grandstander if you will. An opportunist whose actions are unprecedented in American history. Democrats and Republicans should oppose him

And this is all coming from somebody who will support Donald Trump in 2024.

It’s things like this that show the world what American unity is about.

It’s either gonna go one way or another ….more division or more unity

View attachment 771661

Doc and others are making worthy points.

Throughout human history though there have been many disagreements between men even wars and there have been times when they came together to set aside the differences and let bygones be bygones and shake hands. I can’t think of anything more Christian and S as a Catholic I can’t think of anything else that would be the ultimate way forward is to have President Clinton, President Obama, President Trump President Biden and if you can President Jimmy Carter all sit together on stage and talk with each other shake hands. I just can’t think of anything else that would unify the country.

And it’s come from somebody who will support Donald Trump in 2024.

It’s things like this that show the world what American unity is about.

It’s either gonna go one way or another more division or more unity
American unity has been gone for years. To join with democrat evil is to become evil. There can never be unity with the destructiveness of rancid democrats. Are you ready to hand over your children and grandchildren to be mutilated? Are you willing to hand over your paycheck to the nearest black drug addict as reparations?

The division is a result of post-Constitutional Big Gov't systemic blowback by Dimms on Trump.
Trump has and is taking constant arrows by our Globalist U.S. Gov't that continues to ignore 'the forgotten American' in favor of some Global Citizen bullshit that is a total U.N. mirage like the Green New Deal!!
Joetard and the Dimm's 'Build Back Better' mantra originally had U.N. origins ten years ago.

I desire heightened and increasingly intense divisions in order insulate and truly re-build America's potential towards greatness!!

The Democrats behind the coup really can never look for peace for a generation.
Peace allows time for their arrests and incarceration or execution.

American unity has been gone for years. To join with democrat evil is to become evil. There can never be unity with the destructiveness of rancid democrats. Are you ready to hand over your children and grandchildren to be mutilated? Are you willing to hand over your paycheck to the nearest black drug addict as reparations?

Everytime I go to the grocery store I see massive reparations to those "people" disguised as a debit card.

President Trump himself said that he’s getting a lot of calls from democrat to support him. So there’s always been individual Democrats and Republicans that have done right throughout American history. But here’s the thing we could even use President Clinton to come forward and say wait a minute this prosecution of Donald Trump is disgraceful. By the way remember in 2016 when Trump was elected there was a brief moment when President Obama came forth and said to all the Democrats to all of his supporters “hey Donald Trump is our president now let’s support him and support the country.”

I think it is this Alvin Bragg fellow who is a political opportunist and he has done something unprecedented in American history

President Trump himself said that he’s getting a lot of calls from democrat to support him. So there’s always been individual Democrats and Republicans that have done right throughout American history. But here’s the thing we could even use President Clinton to come forward and say wait a minute this prosecution of Donald Trump is disgraceful. By the way remember in 2016 when Trump was elected there was a brief moment when President Obama came forth and said to all the Democrats to all of his supporters “hey Donald Trump is our president now let’s support him and support the country.”

I think it is this Alvin Bragg fellow who is a political opportunist and he has done something unprecedented in American history
Hillary Clinton, the one who paid for the phony Russian dossier. That Hillary Clinton?

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.
Biden and the Democrats are incapable of doing what you ask.

Biden and the Democrats are incapable of doing what you ask.
Well, yes. You're asking him to do the moral equivalent of shake hands with a child molestor, say that the child molestor is his best buddy and a great American, and then interfere with law enforcement by ordering them to not prosecute the child molestor.

Obviously, any decent person would be incapable of doing that.

"Prevent violence"

lol

You sound like Neville Chamberlain. An appeaser.

Don't you know, you can NOT prevent violence, if you're not the one doing it.

Any.more than you could prevent Hitler marching into Poland.

Here is the truth: a little bit of judiciously focused violence "now", will mitigate a larger amount of uncontrollable violence later.

Violence is a powerful tool. Like a jackhammer. You don't just pick one up and start using it. But it's a good thing to know how, on the off chance you might need one someday.

"Prevent violence"

lol

You sound like Neville Chamberlain. An appeaser.

Don't you know, you can NOT prevent violence, if you're not the one doing it.

Any.more than you could prevent Hitler marching into Poland.

Here is the truth: a little bit of judiciously focused violence "now", will mitigate a larger amount of uncontrollable violence later.

Violence is a powerful tool. Like a jackhammer. You don't just pick one up and start using it. But it's a good thing to know how, on the off chance you might need one someday.

Check out Cosplay Xena Warrior Princess here. 😄

Will this focused violence look a lot like MAGAts crying hysterically as Trump is prep walked on Tues? 😁

Check out Cosplay Xena Warrior Princess here. 😄

Will this focused violence look a lot like MAGAts crying hysterically as Trump is prep walked on Tues? 😁

~~~~~~
More like getting angrier because of the blatant persecution of Americans resisting Maoist Democrat Commie destruction of America.
There can be no compromise. Maoist Democrat Commies have made that clear. Live Free or Die.

~~~~~~
More like getting angrier because of the blatant persecution of Americans resisting Maoist Democrat Commie destruction of America.
There can be no compromise. Maoist Democrat Commies have made that clear. Live Free or Die.
😄

Sure thing Rambo. You going to dress up like First Blood Rambo or First Blood part 2 Rambo because they had very different looks. You have to coordinate these things before hand. You don't want to show to the convention dressed in a torn burlap sack while the rest of your buddies are in black tank tops and red head bands.

Last edited:
During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.
It is because they were both Communists, just like the Russians.

Richard the Lionheart was no one to look up to. He was King of England while not speaking English as his mother was French. He was killed when his troops were attacking a castle in France. Some hero!

😄

Sure thing Rambo. You going to dress up like First Blood Rambo or First Blood part 2 Rambo because they had very different looks. You have to coordinate these things before hand. You don't want to show to the comvention dressed in a torn burlap sack while the rest of your buddies are in black tank tops and red head bands.
Nah, dress all in black like Antifa. BTW, learn to spell. Your lack education and low IQ is quite obvious.

Forum List

Back