We need to prevent violence in this country and we need something huge. President Biden and President Trump need to get together and shake hands

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.
Peace with the current democratic party is a non starter. They need to be DESTROYED at ANY cost. No compromising with them. And FUCK SHAKING HANDS WITH THEM.

The post leaves out one critical link, the media. During WW2 FDR took the media over and any criticism of the government was met with a visit from the FBI. Hollywood cooperated with a never ending series of patriotic movies. Today the media is entirely geared toward the democrat agenda and the democrat agenda isn't interested in fighting crime.

Lol....

The day the DNC gives up it's agenda of communism, treason, and corruption I'll eat my hat.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say the 2 criminal enterprises did bury the hatchet and start doing things for the advancement of freedom and maximized the opportunity for prosperity for the majority of the population.

The bed wetter voters would do the only thing they're skilled at, they would burn the country down.

These assholes don't want prosperity or freedom. They HATE the entire country. They want decline, chaos, poverty and malaise. That's why they were as close to happy as they ever get for the meat puppet faggot's abysmal eight year long shit show.

Lol....

The day the DNC gives up it's agenda of communism, treason, and corruption I'll eat my hat.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say the 2 criminal enterprises did bury the hatchet and start doing things for the advancement of freedom and maximized the opportunity for prosperity for the majority of the population.

The bed wetter voters would do the only thing they're skilled at, they would burn the country down.

These assholes don't want prosperity or freedom. They HATE the entire country. They want decline, chaos, poverty and malaise. That's why they were as close to happy as they ever get for the meat puppet faggot's abysmal eight year long shit show.
That is certainly a part of the hurdle almost every Democratic congressman and senator I can think of tows the pro BLM anti-American line all when the economy is terrible. It’s unbearable to hear them talk. But hopefully something changes soon.

How fascist of you.

Rules for thee, but not for mee.

Bullshit. Total fucking bullshit, Donald Trump did everything possible to get himself arrested and charged. The man was in the middle of a fraud trial when you were elected him president and his criminal activities continued unabated throughout the four years of his presidency.

You’re blind defence of this cringe, crime, syndicate, labels you as either out to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America, or too stupid and gullible to be one person.

30 years you’ve been investigating the Democrats and you still haven’t found a single witness against them, much less evidentiary documents.

Either the Republicans are the stupidest criminals who ever lived and just wander around, leaving piles of documents, interviews, and taped in public as evidence of their crimes.

How stupid do you look when you post that Donald Trump is innocent of all of his crimes and Donald Trump goes on TV and admits to having done all of it?

The post leaves out one critical link, the media. During WW2 FDR took the media over and any criticism of the government was met with a visit from the FBI. Hollywood cooperated with a never ending series of patriotic movies. Today the media is entirely geared toward the democrat agenda and the democrat agenda isn't interested in fighting crime.
Yes. The democrat party was the party of the little guy. Not these days. The little guy can't afford to be a democrat.

Lol....

The Democrats don’t have an agenda of communism or treason or corruption. The Democrats in the 1960s were pretty corrupt but after Nixon, they cleaned up their act and Republicans just descended into a spiral of bribery, abuse of power and outright fraud.

Watergate, Cambodia, the Savings & Loan scandal, Iran Contra, The Invasion of Iraq, Haliburton, the list is endless.

Since Nixon, 3 Democrats have been convicted. None since Clinton was in office and one of his cabinet members was convicted.

As for “decline, chaos, poverty and malaise”, those are the results of 40 years, of Republican tax and labour policies and the destruction of the union movement.

No, Democrat has ever crashed the economy, but every Republican president since 1980 except for Bush 41, has crashed the US economy, sending the unemployment rate soaring and impoverishing working and middle-class Americans, while enriching their wealthy donors.

When racial violence erupted during the Obama administration, the DOJ took the video evidence seriously and CC investigated allegation I of police brutality. Police were found to be using black neighbourhoods as “cash cows” issuing traffic citations at many times the numbers of white neighbourhoods. Traffic tickets were elevated when poor people couldn’t pay the fines and soon these people were being jailed for unpaid fines.

Donald Trump cancelled all of these orders and win on armed black men or women were being killed by police, he did nothing. He thought the demonstration’s and riots would help his reelection chances, so he encouraged violent right wing extremists to commit violence on the demonstrators inviting a right wing murderer to the White House and calling him a “hero”.

After 40 years of Republican healthcare, taxes, and labour policies, working, Americans are living, shorter and shorter lives, requiring government assistance just to put food on the table or a roof over their head. The education system is being systemstically dismantled by threatening teachers with criminal charges, while harassing educators and librarians, banning books. Classrooms are being “inspected” by government overseers to ensure no “inappropriate” materials are found.

So please, bitch, don’t try to piss on me and tell me it’s raining. Liberals are neither as gullible nor as stupid as Trump voters.

Yes. The democrat party was the party of the little guy. Not these days. The little guy can't afford to be a democrat.

The little guy can’t afford NOT to be a Democrat. No American who values their nation, will ever for trump.

Only fools like you will vote for that crook. People who are too gullible and stupid to know better.

Bullshit. Total fucking bullshit, Donald Trump did everything possible to get himself arrested and charged. The man was in the middle of a fraud trial when you were elected him president and his criminal activities continued unabated throughout the four years of his presidency.

You’re blind defence of this cringe, crime, syndicate, labels you as either out to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America, or too stupid and gullible to be one person.

30 years you’ve been investigating the Democrats and you still haven’t found a single witness against them, much less evidentiary documents.

Either the Republicans are the stupidest criminals who ever lived and just wander around, leaving piles of documents, interviews, and taped in public as evidence of their crimes.

How stupid do you look when you post that Donald Trump is innocent of all of his crimes and Donald Trump goes on TV and admits to having done all of it?

Yeah, you are nothing but bullshit.

Fuck off you fascist pig.

The little guy can’t afford NOT to be a Democrat. No American who values their nation, will ever for trump.

Only fools like you will vote for that crook. People who are too gullible and stupid to know better.

Bullcrap. The democrats now have one goal, either kill, or enslave Americans.

bed-wettingN2.png

Gasoline and groceries were affordable. Seniors can't even afford a Happy Meal these days. It's the economy, stupid.

During World War II and in the 1940 presidential election the Republican businessman Wendell Willkie lost the election to Franklin Roosevelt. But Franklin Roosevelt brought on Wilke as an ambassador to the Soviet union and they work together as allies when our country was shining and in its greatest moment in the history of the United States of America.

No person who claims to be a patriot will look back at the World War II era and be against it no American patriot of today can look back at the World War II era and say oh you know what America was wrong back then. Every single person I’ve talked to who fought in World War II was about unity they stood behind our president they stood behind our military. There could be no greater generation than the World War II generation.

I am extremely proud of my viewpoints and I greatly admire all of the veterans here on the US message board especially the US veterans of the World War II era ….and the ancestors perhaps the sons and daughters of those who fought in World War II. God bless you.

Part of the reason why I was able to get through a horrendous physical injury and a year in a wheelchair is because of looking up to my heroes Jesus, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard the Lionheart and so many great men and women of history. And there are other people on this board that had to go through really bad injuries they know what I’m talking about…. they know what real struggle is like and how to overcome it and achieve glory.

There’s so many millions of Americans who look back at the World War II era who looked back at the greatest generation to ever live in America.

I say this as somebody who supports Donald Trump. President Trump and President Biden need to find a way to come together and stop this lunacy ….stop this embarrassment because so many people around the world so many countries around the world lost hope in America or they will try to take advantage of our division. Divided we fall united we stand let me show you folks a few posters from the World War II era you see then our country had honor and was united!!!!

We need President Biden to be a leader and say something about this political prosecution of Donald Trump. And for Donald Trump and Joe Biden to get together on a national stage and talk with each other and shake hands will show the world what American unity is all about.

View attachment 771624

View attachment 771625

View attachment 771626

View attachment 771627

I’m tired of the division in this country and so many millions of Americans are. I know some people don’t like Biden I know some people don’t like trump. A lot of things Biden says I can’t stand but now more than ever we Christians we Americans we have to realize something ….united we stand divided we fall.
What about non-Christians? I do not feel Jesus would not mention non-Christians as part of those who need to come together?

The Democrats don’t have an agenda of communism or treason or corruption. The Democrats in the 1960s were pretty corrupt but after Nixon, they cleaned up their act and Republicans just descended into a spiral of bribery, abuse of power and outright fraud.

Watergate, Cambodia, the Savings & Loan scandal, Iran Contra, The Invasion of Iraq, Haliburton, the list is endless.

Since Nixon, 3 Democrats have been convicted. None since Clinton was in office and one of his cabinet members was convicted.

As for “decline, chaos, poverty and malaise”, those are the results of 40 years, of Republican tax and labour policies and the destruction of the union movement.

No, Democrat has ever crashed the economy, but every Republican president since 1980 except for Bush 41, has crashed the US economy, sending the unemployment rate soaring and impoverishing working and middle-class Americans, while enriching their wealthy donors.

When racial violence erupted during the Obama administration, the DOJ took the video evidence seriously and CC investigated allegation I of police brutality. Police were found to be using black neighbourhoods as “cash cows” issuing traffic citations at many times the numbers of white neighbourhoods. Traffic tickets were elevated when poor people couldn’t pay the fines and soon these people were being jailed for unpaid fines.

Donald Trump cancelled all of these orders and win on armed black men or women were being killed by police, he did nothing. He thought the demonstration’s and riots would help his reelection chances, so he encouraged violent right wing extremists to commit violence on the demonstrators inviting a right wing murderer to the White House and calling him a “hero”.

After 40 years of Republican healthcare, taxes, and labour policies, working, Americans are living, shorter and shorter lives, requiring government assistance just to put food on the table or a roof over their head. The education system is being systemstically dismantled by threatening teachers with criminal charges, while harassing educators and librarians, banning books. Classrooms are being “inspected” by government overseers to ensure no “inappropriate” materials are found.

So please, bitch, don’t try to piss on me and tell me it’s raining. Liberals are neither as gullible nor as stupid as Trump voters.
Yeah, right.

When did Dems clean up their act?

When Slick Willie was getting blown in the White House? :p

Dems are dirty as sin. There's not enough soap in the universe to clean the dirt off a Dem.

Yeah, right.

When did Dems clean up their act?

When Slick Willie was getting blown in the White House? :p

Dems are dirty as sin. There's not enough soap in the universe to clean the dirt off a Dem.
Damn! I love the fact President Clinton took a blowjob.

Aren’t you?

~~~~~~
It isn't going to happen.
No one can deny the hatred and persecution of Trump and conservatives have suffered since January 2021.
PERsecution? No.

PROsecution? Yes.

Righteously so. Deservedly so. Appropriately so.

A sitting President of the United States summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob against the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021.

That cannot be allowed to go un-punished.

En garde.

PERsecution? No.

PROsecution? Yes.

Righteously so. Deservedly so. Appropriately so.

A sitting President of the United States summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob against the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021.

That cannot be allowed to go un-punished.

En garde.
lol

I'll see your epee and raise you an RPG. :p

Forum List

Back