We need to get Trump out of office, we need to vote for whoever is the Democratic potential Pres.

Translaton: "I'm a brainwashed Democrat, and I'll vote for a steaming pile of dogshit as long as it has a (D) after it's name"...

"I dont want to vote for trump because he is stupid and immature. Thats why im voting for a stupid man with almost stage 3 Alzheimer's" said a bunch of partisan morons.
Maybe, instead of being stupid, everyone could come together and vote for someone that isnt a piece of shit. Sadly, you dipshits are too lazy and dependent to do that.
So, who is the right candidate who “isn’t a piece of shit” we can vote for. Give us an example.
250px-StanSmith.jpg

I find myself in the same fucking position as 2016. I'm repulsed by the Democrats, I want to vote third party, but Trumpism is so ugly that I may not have a choice.

50/50 right now. It may depend on the veep pick.

Fuck.

I don't want to vote for Biden however I love our nation much more than I don't want to vote for Biden.

I will put our nation first. I will vote for Biden.

Our nation and world can't take 4 more years of trump.

I believe it's more important to put the nation before my personal choice for president. I voted my conscience in the primary and it wasn't for Biden or Sanders. I will hold my nose and vote for Biden in the general.

I see him as being much like Gerald Ford. Ford was there a short time to calm our nation after the mess of nixon. Biden can be there for 4 years to calm our nation after the nightmare of trump. I hope he doesn't run again after 4 years to let someone else take over in 2025.

I find myself in the same fucking position as 2016. I'm repulsed by the Democrats, I want to vote third party, but Trumpism is so ugly that I may not have a choice.

Fuck.

I don't want to vote for Biden however I love our nation much more than I don't want to vote for Biden.

I believe it's more important to put the nation before my personal choice for president. I voted my conscience in the primary and it wasn't for Biden or Sanders. I will hold my nose and vote for Biden in the general.

I see him as being much like Gerald Ford. Ford was there a short time to calm our nation after the mess of nixon. Biden can be there for 4 years to calm our nation after the nightmare of trump. I hope he doesn't run again after 4 years to let someone else take over in 2025.
The way I'm looking at this is that I'm essentially considering his veep pick for President when I vote.

I'm not slamming Biden at all, but his cognitive decline is too obvious to ignore. So we'll see.

If there is no real alternative, there is also no real point in voting.
Well, I gotta vote. Sometimes I envy the sheep who fall in love with their candidate. They just bounce in and out of the voting booth, so gleeful.

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to do that. I'll have to lie to myself like crazy, though.
Voting should serve some purpose. What is the purpose of voting for someone you don't feel is right for the job?
Can't argue. I've always held to the "ya can't bitch if ya don't vote" thing, but I can understand just telling all of them to fuck off.

That's how we got trump.

People didn't vote.

Please don't do that.

Look where it has taken us.

Well, I gotta vote. Sometimes I envy the sheep who fall in love with their candidate. They just bounce in and out of the voting booth, so gleeful.

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to do that. I'll have to lie to myself like crazy, though.
Voting should serve some purpose. What is the purpose of voting for someone you don't feel is right for the job?
Can't argue. I've always held to the "ya can't bitch if ya don't vote" thing, but I can understand just telling all of them to fuck off.

That's how we got trump.

People didn't vote.

Please don't do that.

I'll definitely vote, but I just don't know if it will be Dem or third party.

As I mentioned earlier, I wanted to vote third party in 2016 too, but Trumpism is too ugly.

What a fucked up choice.

it looks like it will be Biden,

If Ratcliffe is going to be his DNI
and Meadows is his new Chief of Staff,

We must do anything to get tramp out of office.

Even if it's just a blob of flesh that's on blood thinners? I don't know which I like more. Watching g libtards freak out over the virus, or watching the ongoing TDS.

"We need to get Trump out of office, we need to vote for whoever is the Democratic potential Pres."

Looks like the Daily Kos headline from Nov 9, 2016....

Fuck.

The way I'm looking at this is that I'm essentially considering his veep pick for President when I vote.

I'm not slamming Biden at all, but his cognitive decline is too obvious to ignore. So we'll see.

My reasons for not wanting to vote for him are his history as a senator.

He wasn't a bad VP, in fact I think he did a good job.

I have a lot of experience with Alzheimers and dementia patients. If Biden had either of those conditions he would be locked up in a facility by now.

Yes he does take a while to think about what to say before he says it. I don't think that's a bad thing. I know most intelligent people do that. I wish trump would do that before he just spews out lie after lie with those lies getting people harmed.

That's how we got trump.

People didn't vote.

Please don't do that.

I'll definitely vote, but I just don't know if it will be Dem or third party.

As I mentioned earlier, I wanted to vote third party in 2016 too, but Trumpism is too ugly.

What a fucked up choice.

I learned in the 80s that a 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.

The reality here in America is that only those who run on either democratic or republican party win elections at least at the national level.

Voting 3rd party only helps elect republicans. This year, voting a 3rd party will elect trump.

I'm sorry but that's hard reality. I don't like it. I don't want to vote for Biden but we can't take another 4 years of trump. I believe he's that bad and that much of a danger to our nation and world.

it looks like it will be Biden,

If Ratcliffe is going to be his DNI
and Meadows is his new Chief of Staff,

We must do anything to get tramp out of office.
That's what Totalitarians always do.

Power at any cost.

A strong America will reelect Trump.

Only a broken, panicking, weak America would elect Biden.

It is inconceivable that any sane person could consider voting for Donald Trump after watching his insane press conferences.

The inevitable deduction from this is that red-hatters and Trumpies love the insane and would give their lives for the First Idiot.

Given that you only use 0.001% of your brain, I can see why it is inconceivable to you.

But you might want to get ready....

To suck on it for four more years.

Even if he uses 100% of his brain, it would still be inconceivable for him.

That stupid.

Forum List

Back