We need to get Trump out of office, we need to vote for whoever is the Democratic potential Pres.

"I dont want to vote for trump because he is stupid and immature. Thats why im voting for a stupid man with almost stage 3 Alzheimer's" said a bunch of partisan morons.
Maybe, instead of being stupid, everyone could come together and vote for someone that isnt a piece of shit. Sadly, you dipshits are too lazy and dependent to do that.
So, who is the right candidate who “isn’t a piece of shit” we can vote for. Give us an example.

Here ya go...:auiqs.jpg:

https://verminsupreme2020.com/

th

I find myself in the same fucking position as 2016. I'm repulsed by the Democrats, I want to vote third party, but Trumpism is so ugly that I may not have a choice.

50/50 right now. It may depend on the veep pick.

Fuck.

Translation:

Mac will be voting straight ticket Democrat while he pretend he will go either way...

( It is almost impossible for me not to write something nasty and sexual but I must not give into my urges )

-----

So Mac tell the board what repulses you about Biden?

What upset you about Trump?

What would you like in a Third Party Candidate?

Did you know if Mitt Romney would run third party I would vote for him!
He mad because Trump didn't grab his -----!

"I dont want to vote for trump because he is stupid and immature. Thats why im voting for a stupid man with almost stage 3 Alzheimer's" said a bunch of partisan morons.
Maybe, instead of being stupid, everyone could come together and vote for someone that isnt a piece of shit. Sadly, you dipshits are too lazy and dependent to do that.
So, who is the right candidate who “isn’t a piece of shit” we can vote for. Give us an example.

Here ya go...:auiqs.jpg:

Home | Vermin Supreme 2020

th

Crazy Hat Guy!

And I thought I was the only insane bastard that loves pink ponies!

I find myself in the same fucking position as 2016. I'm repulsed by the Democrats, I want to vote third party, but Trumpism is so ugly that I may not have a choice.

50/50 right now. It may depend on the veep pick.

Fuck.

Translation:

Mac will be voting straight ticket Democrat while he pretend he will go either way...

( It is almost impossible for me not to write something nasty and sexual but I must not give into my urges )

-----

So Mac tell the board what repulses you about Biden?

What upset you about Trump?

What would you like in a Third Party Candidate?

Did you know if Mitt Romney would run third party I would vote for him!
He mad because Trump didn't grab his -----!

Well if Mac has one I am sure he would allow a little grabbing while crying on National TV how wrong it was even after spending the money!

Let face it people our choices are what our Masters want it to be and do not fool yourself into believing you have real choices in life...

It is all illusion and has been all my miserable life...

So let vote for crazy hat guy and send a message to the World that we just did not lose our marbles but we threw them away and decided insanity is the new sanity in this maddening world we live in!

It is inconceivable that any sane person could consider voting for Donald Trump after watching his insane press conferences.

The inevitable deduction from this is that red-hatters and Trumpies love the insane and would give their lives for the First Idiot.

And yet you are voting for Biden why?

Biden has dementia and if you say that is untrue or Trump is no better then you are no better than those you are bitching about!

'Fizzission' heal thyself. Trump's bullshit has infected your mind. You are a mindless 'Trumpie' seeking to bite sane people on the neck.

It is inconceivable that any sane person could consider voting for Donald Trump after watching his insane press conferences.

The inevitable deduction from this is that red-hatters and Trumpies love the insane and would give their lives for the First Idiot.

Biden has dementia and if you say that is untrue or Trump is no better then you are no better than those you are bitching about!

'Fizzission' heal thyself. Trump's bullshit has infected your mind. You are a mindless 'Trumpie' seeking to bite sane people on the neck.
Sez the idiot wanting a senile fool in charge.

No, you are just retarded.

No wars and the economy, before the global pandemic, was doing great (it still is relatively).
Why would we want to get rid of that? Those used to be the two measuring sticks that guaranteed
election...no war & vibrant economy.

And we should elect a babbling brain damaged jackass, Biden, to get rid of someone who has done a good job (albeit he is personally repellent at times)? Only an insane person would advocate that.

No wars and the economy, before the global pandemic, was doing great (it still is relatively).
Why would we want to get rid of that? Those used to be the two measuring sticks that guaranteed
election...no war & vibrant economy.

And we should elect a babbling brain damaged jackass, Biden, to get rid of someone who has done a good job? Only an insane person would advocate that.

The LMSM savaged Quayle as an idiot for his alleged misspelling of "potatoe" and look at how they are forced to defend a truly sad, disconnected from reality Biden

The media has always been dominated by seditionists and communist third columnists.
A sane country would put them all out of business, if not in prison.

Democrats should stop worrying about the inevitability of Trump's reelection and start worrying about the down ballot bloodbath that's coming their way. Unless they are relying on a completely fraudulent election.

Given that you only use 0.001% of your brain, I can see why it is inconceivable to you.

But you might want to get ready....

To suck on it for four more years.

Forum List

Back