WE need everyone to drive electric cars they said

via al jezzera at that!
~S~
My biggest problem, is when I looked for links, most of them referred back to either FB or twitter.

This was the first link outside of mass social media that I could locate on this story.

Sono Motors reveals final design of its solar-charging Sion EV​

My biggest problem, is when I looked for links, most of them referred back to either FB or twitter.

This was the first link outside of mass social media that I could locate on this story.

Sono Motors reveals final design of its solar-charging Sion EV​

It’s been a long and bumpy road for Sono Motors, a journey that involved a couple of crowdfunding campaigns, a near insolvency and a debut on the Nasdaq exchange as a publicly traded company.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It seems the buzz around EV startups has started to fizzle.

&&&&&&&&&

but investors are likely to see the offering as one that devalues shares to an even greater extent.

seems peeps can do the math Mr B

~S~

I've been looking but that initial weight on me wallet is not substantiated as a positive return with the daily cost.

Ive been thinking of one of those Ionics that get about 59mpg... as it is just using one truck to work and drive everywhere with. Pretty much what I pay in gas every month would be more than the monthly car payment.... if i put enough down. Supposed to be a reliable car, but the knock is not so great handling.

Forum List

Back