WE need everyone to drive electric cars they said

The whole EV & green economy scam is like opium for the low IQ.
They have been sold a bill of goods on AWG & now they think it's safer to break the world with clean energy pipedreams than drive a real car or eat a steak.

As bad as the older bed wetters are, the kids are much worse. Fake science made a generation of delusional climate wokesters that can't figure out which bathroom to use

No problem here. I am driving a hybrid. Have been for the last week. Even with sky high gas prices I went from $15 - $17 per day to $4 - $5 per day.

I'm doing it for much less than that dumbass....you planet raper
1b0a7098-2137-4712-b035-5ae747df33dc_text.gif

This is difficult, but necessary I suppose.

They may be saving them from a really bad surprise as these two people experienced in Canada:

Two electric vehicles left undriveable after plugging into Horseshoe Bay station​

It was around noon last Thursday when Jenny Sopcak’s daughter went to the electric vehicle charging station in Horseshoe Bay.

70c8fc80

She plugged in the Nissan Leaf and stayed in the car while she gave it a quick charge.

“When she pushed the button to turn the car on all the dashboard lights lit up and the car was basically inoperable,” Sopcak told Global News.

“She couldn’t put it into forward or reverse. It was clear something catastrophic had happened so we called the dealership and they just said, ‘Yeah, it needs to be towed’.”

Sopcak said another driver with a Nissan Leaf plugged in at the charger while her daughter was waiting for the tow truck and the same thing happened to his vehicle. He also ended up needing a tow.

I've been looking but that initial weight on me wallet is not substantiated as a positive return with the daily cost.
That seems to be the general consensus on them. When you add the lack of "fueling" infrastructure and the reality of a lack of overall electricity generation requirement, a lot of people just don't want them. Funny how every single one of these "environmentally friendly trends" are leading people down a path that ends with them poorer and less mobile, innit?

I've been looking but that initial weight on me wallet is not substantiated as a positive return with the daily cost.
Besides capital cost, is there any model you would consider despite the price? Today's prices make me hold back.

Forum List

Back