We Need a Law for Cops Killing Unarmed Black People

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.
AND we need a law to prevent MORONS like Camp being able to post inane, insane, and asinine comments like THIS one on public opinion sites. You're welcome.

I disagree. The right to free speech is the most important right we have.

Even if the one speaking is a stupid ass.
Yep, good point. It would just be nice to NOT see the insane and stupid sh*t that our little "Campy" posts EVERY time.

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.

AND laws for cops to stand there like perverted masochists watching an guy die modern day lynching style.
Those there bastard had a duty to pull Chauvin OFF after no pulse was detected 3 minutes 6 minutes into the 9 minute video.

That's the way they handle it in Seattle!

We do have a law against it. For example this Minnesota cop has been arrested and is being charged with murder because he broke the law. Are you talking about something different?
Wow, you FINALLY made some sense, Shady Sladey! I didn't think this was possible.

We need black Americans to learn to follow the law. Floyd broke the law, that is why cops were called.
Floyd did what an unknown number of Americans do every day. He mistakenly passed a counterfeit bill.

He mistakenly passed a counterfeit bill.

Mistakenly?

He had some mistakes...

2sc99kysho151.jpg

We do have a law against it. For example this Minnesota cop has been arrested and is being charged with murder because he broke the law. Are you talking about something different?
Wow, you FINALLY made some sense, Shady Sladey! I didn't think this was possible.
I always make sense Bluz

We need black Americans to learn to follow the law. Floyd broke the law, that is why cops were called.
Floyd did what an unknown number of Americans do every day. He mistakenly passed a counterfeit bill.

He mistakenly passed a counterfeit bill.

Mistakenly?

He had some mistakes...

2sc99kysho151.jpg
But wait, I thought the media tried to pass this miscreant off as a good little law-abiding fella!?!? Say it ISN'T so............

Floyd tried to pass a bad $20 bill - MAYBE? Yeah, there's a great reason to kill him.
Find anyone that thinks Floyd deserved death while under arrest.
Your need to make an ass of yourself is a sign of psychological distress. Seek help.

Forum List

Back