We must eliminate hate crime laws

IMO IDGAF why someone commits a crime.
And punishment should be severe for all crimes none of this slap on the wrist shit

And punishment should be severe for all crimes none of this slap on the wrist shit
. You go with that, but I like the laws being fluid, and good judges giving leniency where leniency is due, and then hanging a person by the neck until dead where that is due. The libs are the ones who have destroyed our system of laws in this nation, and they have made a mockery of them for way to long now. I mean they had us scratching our heads big time on what they do, and how they justified doing it. Like I've said, we just need to apply the laws fairly and righteously across the board, and if we get the court we want then hopefully things will finally change back towards having some recognizable sanity involved again. It's all eyes on Trump now.

. You go with that, but I like the laws being fluid, and good judges giving leniency where leniency is due, and then hanging a person by the neck until dead where that is due. The libs are the ones who have destroyed our system of laws in this nation, and they have made a mockery of them for way to long now. I mean they had us scratching our heads big time on what they do, and how they justified doing it. Like I've said, we just need to apply the laws fairly and righteously across the board, and if we get the court we want then hopefully things will finally change back towards having some recognizable sanity involved again. It's all eyes on Trump now.

Fuck leniency.

IMO a crime is a fucking crime. Leniency just makes assholes think they can get away with their crimes

Fuck leniency.

IMO a crime is a fucking crime. Leniency just makes assholes think they can get away with their crimes
. Next time you stand before a judge for a four point ticket, just make sure you tell that judge exactly what you said above when the judge tries to help you reduce that ticket to two points or maybe no points. Good grief do you even listen to yourself ??

Fuck leniency.

. Next time you stand before a judge for a four point ticket, just make sure you tell that judge exactly what you said above when the judge tries to help you reduce that ticket to two points or maybe no points. Good grief do you even listen to yourself ??

I don't get traffic tickets.

Since the laws are currently on the books, each and every one of these damn well better be prosecuted as a hate crime. Progressives hate conservatives and are going after these people simply because they are either conservatives or are voting for a conservative because their state did.

Hillary backers: 'Hateful bigot, I hope you die ... I will put a bullet in your brain'

Electoral voters ‘deluged’ with death threats in multiple states

Since the laws are currently on the books, each and every one of these damn well better be prosecuted as a hate crime. Progressives hate conservatives and are going after these people simply because they are either conservatives or are voting for a conservative because their state did.

Hillary backers: 'Hateful bigot, I hope you die ... I will put a bullet in your brain'

1. No one will be charged at all for those "death threats".

2. if anyone was charged, "hate crime" laws wouldn't apply.

Of course not. Nothing applies when progressives break the law and everything applies whether they are actually victims or not. It's just how it works in the limited minds of the left.

. They should..

While not in the U.S., this is a prime example of why we must eliminate the idiotic “hate crime” laws. This man was charged with a “hate crime” for teaching a little doggy a trick. The left, in true fascist fashion, will abuse the “hate crime” laws to imprison and silence anyone who won’t bow to their ideology.

WAR ON FREE SPEECH: YouTuber 'Count Dankula' Convicted of a Hate Crime. For a Joke!

yes, ridiculous, ironic, sarcastic
adding hate crime charge to a murder!!!
..FYI- blacks commit more hate crimes per capita --and this is not including the many times they are not charged with a hate crime when they should be

This was clearly a "hate crime". The only reason that these left-wing radicals disrupted a meeting was due to their hate for Jews. Looks like these left-wing radicals should be going behind bars for at least 10 years!

Come on progressives...time to be consistent for once in your miserable lives. Since these lefties hate Jews and committed a crime directly tied to their hate for Jewish, they must be locked up for at least a decade!

Pro-Israel groups plan to pursue criminal charges against those who disrupt on-campus events

Forum List

Back