And it starts...

well I'm all for crushing unions, they are outdated, even more than NATO.
but hey it's the media so we don't even know if this is true.

so you voted for a man that employs union workers, and was fully supported by unions, but you want to crush unions ...

you're an idiot.

so you voted for a man that employs union workers, and was fully supported by unions, but you want to crush unions ...

you're an idiot.
Unions are some of the most corrupt organizations on the planet… fact

Like the fact that child labor is outlawed? Thank a union.

Like a 40 hour work week? Thank a union.

Like having safe working conditions in your job? Thank a union.

Unions have done more to strengthen this country than anything else. If it wasn't for unions, robber barons would still pay slave wages.

Ever hear of the Triangle Shirtwaist factory fire? That was one of the tragedies that caused unions to form, because the company rules led to over 40 deaths that could have been prevented.

you're an idiot.
Dipshot he employees union workers because he has to. Learn the law first. He was not supported by labor unions at all, they are democrats.

I mean learn the system.

Remember that CNN is a far left news hack source. They love to make stuff up..

Since Trump is not talking to CNN, they have to get their "news" unknown far left sources..

CNN is NOT a far-right news source. They got their information from COURT RECORDS AND FILINGS.

You are too stupid to be one person.

Remember that CNN is a far left news hack source. They love to make stuff up..

Since Trump is not talking to CNN, they have to get their "news" unknown far left sources..

CNN is NOT a far-right news source. They got their information from COURT RECORDS AND FILINGS.

You are too stupid to be one person.
Clinton news network

Of course unions are important. Think of how much less money Hillary would have had to campaign with had not unions contributed so strongly.

Equally, however, union MEMBERS knew better despite their having no choice in how their union masters spent their dues. Suck it up, union members, safe in the knowledge that your hard-earned money was pissed away on a losing cause and without your even having a voice in it.

IMO it's so irritating and stupid when threads begin

IT STARTS

IT'S HERE

I TOLD YOU

GET READY

BOOM

what morons.:mad:

I see the Trump supporters have no problem with this. Just like they had no problem when dick Cheney handed out no bid contracts to his former company Halliburton. But hey, that no good Hillary met with some country who had donated to the Clinton Foundadtion. OMG OMG OMG

Forum List

Back