We may need a revolution or secession

He’s fully aware of the fact that he’ll have to govern by executive order if he wants to get shit done for the right Americans.

All good real core Americans fully support a ‘by any means necessary‘ approach to DESTROY all things left.

hahaha…they still our conservative in nature, they still do love their country and their Constitution they are just fed the fuck up….you purple hair folks have backed them into a corner.
BTW…those who love our country don’t beg thirdworlders to invade it, they aren’t hell-bent on changing it nor do they detest our Constitution / the 2A.
Bullsht. "get shit done for the right Americans."? "real core Americans fully support a ‘by any means necessary‘ approach". Bullsht twice. Real Americans will not forsake the constitution, to be subject to the whim of a wannabe dictator for day 1, 1 term, or 1 second. I have not backed anybody into any kind of corner that would make me forsake the oath, I took, freely, long years ago. It is an oath similar to the one, that Anti-American Trump forsake, when he tried to overthrow the election, and encourage others to forsake theirs (which some, simply would not) and then rallied a crowd to march to the Capital, where they threatened retribution against people that stood with the constitution, rule of law, and elections made by the electorate, that count and had been counted. He is a piece of shit and every normal American knows it.

I’ve noticed something interesting. Everyone clamoring for a war is always ready to win, but have any of you considered this? What if you lose? Are you prepared for that?

The term Betting the House comes to mind. It is when you literally put your house up as collateral. If you start your war, you are literally betting the house. If you lose. You would die. Your families would die. Your political party would die. Conservatives and Republicans would be out of the conversation for the next two decades, minimum.

Are you so certain of victory that the thought of defeat doesn’t concern you? Because if you haven’t considered it, you really should.
I doubt the people who own the guns, who are trained to use the guns are all that concerned about going to war with purple hair beta males in pajama pants.

All good real core Americans fully support a ‘by any means necessary‘ approach to DESTROY all things left.

hahaha…they still our conservative in nature, they still do love their country and their Constitution they are just fed the fuck up….you purple hair folks have backed them into a corner.
Sorry Dipshit, but you don't get to claim you fully support any means necessary to destroy your political opponents and that you love the Constitution because the Constitution specifically limits you from using any means necessary to destroy your political opponents. You have to use the law and the Constitution itself, like we do. Such a shame you and your people are so devolved that you're unable to understand the law, let alone wield it as a weapon. That's why you're reaching for these simple solutions. It's because you're a simple people. There there. :itsok:

I doubt the people who own the guns, who are trained to use the guns are all that concerned about going to war with beta males in pajama pants.

I own guns. I was extensively trained in how to use them. I was trained in making booby traps and fighting a war most people can’t imagine. About half of the Veterans are opposed to Trump. More than half the active duty army is too. Are you really so foolish as to imagine the Leftists will stand there and die obligingly?

Are you really sure they’ll join your side? I won’t.

Don’t “dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute and prosecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”, don’t dictators / “BIG GUYS” take dirty cash from foreign adversaries through their fucked in the head son?
Are you twisted Libs sure you know what a dictator is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

White 6
WinterBorn
Aldo Raine
Richard-H
Smokin' OP

BrokeLoser, I am curious about the names you list in your post. Why are they there?

I doubt the people who own the guns, who are trained to use the guns are all that concerned about going to war with purple hair beta males in pajama pants.

Then you are ignoring the number of armed (and trained) people on the left.

The idea that the leftists will not use guns is ridiculous.

Don’t “dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute and prosecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”, don’t dictators / “BIG GUYS” take dirty cash from foreign adversaries through their fucked in the head son?

White 6
WinterBorn
Aldo Raine
Richard-H
Smokin' OP

So, apparently you are asserting that before DACA, social media, the Covid pandemic, and the 2020 election, there were never, ever any dictators, right?

IDIOT!

By your definition Biden is a dictator and Putin is a freedom loving idealist.

I repeat:

IDIOT!!!!

I own guns. I was extensively trained in how to use them. I was trained in making booby traps and fighting a war most people can’t imagine. About half of the Veterans are opposed to Trump. More than half the active duty army is too. Are you really so foolish as to imagine the Leftists will stand there and die obligingly?

Are you really sure they’ll join your side? I won’t.

Then you are ignoring the number of armed (and trained) people on the left.

The idea that the leftists will not use guns is ridiculous.
hahaha...is this the part where you cherry-pick and pretend the exception is the rule or where you claim the gun hating 2nd hating left really isn't gun hating and 2nd hating after all?

How is electing a wannabe dictator supposed to make us a free, democratic republic?

BrokeLoser, I am curious about the names you list in your post. Why are they there?
A bunch of twisted and confused posters liked Konradv's post shown above...said twisted and confused posters all proudly voted for the Crypt Keeper who's running the most dictator-like administration this nation has ever seen.
This is why nobody sane and in touch takes you seriously.

A bunch of twisted and confused posters liked Konradv's post shown above...said twisted and confused posters all proudly voted for the Crypt Keeper who's running the most dictator-like administration this nation has ever seen.
This is why nobody sane and in touch takes you seriously.
Trump said he wants to be a dictator. Let’s take him at his word. :cool-45:

hahaha...is this the part where you cherry-pick and pretend the exception is the rule or where you claim the gun hating 2nd hating left really isn't gun hating and 2nd hating after all?

No. It is where I tried to explain that the Left isn’t the cookie cutter caricature you pretend it is.

I’m a Veteran. Former Combat Engineer. Paratrooper. Veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division. 307th Engineers. Double A patch on my right shoulder before I got out.

If you think I’m going to stand there and let you shoot me like you are at a range, well you can learn the hard way that ain’t going to happen.

My good friend is a former Green Beret. He has Coexist on his truck. He thinks Trump is a douche. A retired Master Sergeant. Wanna fight him?

Another close friend. A Retired First Sergeant. He and I talk frequently about what the hell is wrong with the RW.

Shall I continue? Ten percent of Republicans say they won’t vote for Trump. Do you expect them to arm up and die for your cleansing fantasy?

Just remember if it kicks off. You are betting the house.

White 6
WinterBorn
Aldo Raine
Richard-H
Smokin' OP
No, but they do shoot their opponents out of the sky and poison their food, like Trump’s buddy Putin. As far as I can see the Trump jet is still flying and he hasn’t been served any poison Big Macs. Guess Joe’s off the dictator hook. :biggrin:

No. It is where I tried to explain that the Left isn’t the cookie cutter caricature you pretend it is.
hahaha...They are exactly who they are and who they say they are.
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
Chicks with dicks
Feminazis
Low life bottom-feeding degenerates
Free shit begging filth
2nd hating, gun hating, America changing sick in the head wackos
I’m a Veteran. Former Combat Engineer. Paratrooper. Veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division. 307th Engineers. Double A patch on my right shoulder before I got out.
NOBODY believes you, no Veteran I know speaks like you do, no Veteran I know would vote for today's Democrat Party
If you think I’m going to stand there and let you shoot me like you are at a range, well you can learn the hard way that ain’t going to happen.
Again...nobody is really worried about the 73 of you that exist.
My good friend is a former Green Beret. He has Coexist on his truck. He thinks Trump is a douche. A retired Master Sergeant. Wanna fight him?
Is he gay, have purple hair, have gay fucked in the head children? Nobody 'conventional' living a conventional lifestyle thinks like that...NOBODY!
Another close friend. A Retired First Sergeant. He and I talk frequently about what the hell is wrong with the RW.
Is he gay, have purple hair, have gay fucked in the head children? Nobody 'conventional' living a conventional lifestyle thinks like that...NOBODY!
Shall I continue?
You can't...that's all the F'd in the head "Vets" you know.
Ten percent of Republicans say they won’t vote for Trump. Do you expect them to arm up and die for your cleansing fantasy?
Link? All the polls I've seen have Trump smashing the Party Of Filth
Just remember if it kicks off. You are betting the house.
I really like my odds...I'm good to go.

hahaha...They are exactly who they are and who they say they are.
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
Chicks with dicks
Feminazis
Low life bottom-feeding degenerates
Free shit begging filth
2nd hating, gun hating, America changing sick in the head wackos

NOBODY believes you, no Veteran I know speaks like you do, no Veteran I know would vote for today's Democrat Party

Again...nobody is really worried about the 73 of you that exist.

You can't...that's all the F'd in the head "Vets" you know.

Link? All the polls I've seen have Trump smashing the Party Of Filth

I really like my odds...I'm good to go.

Then go. Don’t wait. Go. I’m not afraid. No basement dwelling douche like you is scary. Nobody is afraid of you. You would die in an hour.

Then go. Don’t wait. Go. I’m not afraid. No basement dwelling douche like you is scary. Nobody is afraid of you. You would die in an hour.
hahaha…right…I’d probably die at the hands of a homosexual purple haired Vet…one of your badass 74 year old buddies right?

Anyhooo…. staying on topic and ending your tough-guy bullshit…I really don’t see a Civil War happening, so what’s your thoughts on total segregation and should politicians start pushing the idea as a solution to save the Republic?

hahaha…right…I’d probably die at the hands of a homosexual purple haired Vet…one of your badass 74 year old buddies right?

Anyhooo…. staying on topic and ending your tough-guy bullshit…I really don’t see a Civil War happening, so what’s your thoughts on total segregation and should politicians start pushing the idea as a solution to save the Republic?

You won’t allow it to be saved. You want to slaughter the left. You and your ilk are determined to destroy it. Come on Scooter. Do it. Be what kind of a man you pretend to be online.

Forum List

Back