We may need a revolution or secession

Where exactly is this massive death toll?
'Dying' is not the same as 'death'

Dying can also be used as a descriptive term to illustrate something falling out of favor, losing money, to lose interest in -- "My love is dying". "The Media is Dying" "Unions are Dying" "Academia is dying"

If you look around, you will see that media is laying off thousands upon thousands of people. Academia is losing Billions in donations from alumni, Union membership is down 80% from its hey-day, etc, etc, etc.

I can't help those who have eyes but refuse to see

hahaha…what’s this we shit Kunta Kinte…we’ve done this before…It is you shackled plantation dwellers getting fucked the hardest by the Mexicans that Democrats are throwing over the top of you…It is you being flushed from your shitty communities, from your jobs, from your schools…flushed from social services and cut short on welfare. It is you dumbfucks conceding and forfeiting ground….hahahaha
As the plantation expands with brown people we are actually wealthier than ever as we have more slaves to do that meaningless menial shit you cockroaches do. Wake up Kunta!
The most famous refrain in communism is, "Learn how to make do with less". Because they never keep their promises.

They never deliver. So they keep telling their people to make do with less. It's what the dims tell Blacks, "Make do with less, the Revolution is coming, we just need more time, keep the pressure on"

Meanwhile, everything communists have ever promised, we Capitalists have delivered. Hunger is no longer a problem in this world because of Capitalism. Wars are seldom fough and, if they are, it's usually between two former communist Countries.

hahaha…what’s this we shit Kunta Kinte…we’ve done this before…It is you shackled plantation dwellers getting fucked the hardest by the Mexicans that Democrats are throwing over the top of you…It is you being flushed from your shitty communities, from your jobs, from your schools…flushed from social services and cut short on welfare. It is you dumbfucks conceding and forfeiting ground….hahahaha
As the plantation expands with brown people we are actually wealthier than ever as we have more slaves to do that meaningless menial shit you cockroaches do. Wake up Kunta!
There is no plantation you clown. Just a land of opportunity that you fail whites are failing to keep all for yourselves and in fact are letting yourselves get replaced on. :lmao:

There is no plantation you clown. Just a land of opportunity that you fail whites are failing to keep all for yourselves and in fact are letting yourselves get replaced on. :lmao:
hahaha…Keep telling yourself that while you sit shackled and they pile thirdworlders on you. You’ve voted for the Plantation Massas for decades, we’ve spent $22 TRILLION on you and you have improved one iota. Wake the fuck up!

What wannabe dictator? Trump?
Yes of course.

- Tried to overturn a free and fair election to stay in power

- horrible record in court for his nutso EOs

- Said he would jail journalists for essentially being mean

- told a foreign dictator he wished he could be president for life, and thought that was cute

- cozies up to foreign dictators while alienating our democratic allies

- literally said he would be a dictator on day one, if re elected

Sorry guys. Trumps own speech and behavior "trumps" your hopes and dreams. I know you love to equivocate and genuinely think putting words in just the right order will turn down into up. But it's not going to work.

You and White 6 are like those wackos we all see driving alone in their car with a mask on fully in position…you don’t have to tell us who you voted for…we already know.
I vote for who I choose. If you don't like it, blow me.

hahaha…Keep telling yourself that while you sit shackled and they pile thirdworlders on you. You’ve voted for the Plantation Massas for decades, we’ve spent $22 TRILLION on you and you have improved one iota. Wake the fuck up!
Buddy, your imagination doesn't mean a thing, nor does it change reality. You're the one crying like a bitch about incoming immigrants, not me. Who do you think you're fooling? :dunno: :lmao:

Let's get a few things straight here. For the last few decades I've voted for the less racist party. Both of them are bought by corporations and some of that 23 Trillion did go to me and my family but not in the form of wealthfare but tax cuts. Most went to the very rich in the form of subsidies and American imperialism. And not just direct subsidies but indirect subsidies as well. Like with this immigration disaster. Millions of desperate migrant workers pour into the country. Capitalists hire them under the table for cheaper wages and the public picks up the tab in the form housing, transportation, legal representation, and basic health services. That isn't what progressives like me want. That's what capitalists want. It's win win for them. But you're too busy being frightened of brown people to fucking notice your pocket being picked. :itsok:

You and White 6 are like those wackos we all see driving alone in their car with a mask on fully in position…you don’t have to tell us who you voted for…we already know.

You don't know shit. You just like to pretend you do.

No, I did not vote for Biden. And your claims to the contrary are just you trying to save face.

I vote for who I choose. If you don't like it, blow me.
I get that, I’m fine with that…you don’t try to pretend you didn’t vote for the Crypt Keeper.
Others here post nothing but leftist toned shit and then pretend they didn’t vote for the leftist…it’s just plain retarded.

I get that, I’m fine with that…you don’t try to pretend you didn’t vote for the Crypt Keeper.
Others here post nothing but leftist toned shit and then pretend they didn’t vote for the leftist…it’s just plain retarded.
Cultists are just lost, intellectually. Biden is a center right corporatist. There is no real leftist party. Just the insane party of far right cult freaks, and the big tent party for everyone else.

What is retarded is pretending you know who anyone voted for.

Even more retarded is arguing with someone about it.

How about we get back to the topic? I mean, if you can manage that instead of this derailing shit.

The biggest problem with this fantasy revolution is how to plan it.

If either side makes plans to remove the other and take over, the gov't would be required to step in. Unless you are well organized, you would lose quickly.

And planning to assault, imprison or kill the members of the opposition party would be the death of YOUR party.

Cultists are just lost, intellectually. Biden is a center right corporatist. There is no real leftist party. Just the insane party of far right cult freaks, and the big tent party for everyone else.
The Crypt Keeper chose a VP for her vagina and skin color, he appointed a Supreme Court Justice for her vagina and skin color, he hired a Defense Secretary for his skin color and wokeness, he hired a disgusting, obese, mentally deranged chick with a dick for Secretary Of Health, he can’t hold a single press conference with uttering the words “systemic racism” or “white supremacy” or “LGBTQILKSD”….COME ON MAN….the filthy fucked in the head almost dead fool is as left as they get…that’s why you twisted Twilight Zoners love him.

IMG_1178.jpeg

To assist in that first option, priority #1 would be the need to elect politicians willing to defund the military.
Do that and we'll be overrun by Chinese, Russians, North Koreans, Iranians and Marxists from south-of-the-border.

No thank you.

Forum List

Back