We may need a revolution or secession

Stop making up bullshit, all oil crude production graphs look the same.

That’s why you can’t put up a graph that would back your stupid fantastical assertions.
do you comprehend the difference between drilling (recovery) and processing (refining) in those charts refining has been changed to production to fool the gullible like you.

Oil production is record high in America.

Chart clearly shows PRODUCTION, not imports.

Your claims that Biden cut oil production is looney bullshit.
on his day one in office he signed EOs shutting down ANWR, killing the keystone pipeline and banning drilling in the gulf and all federal lands. How exactly did those actions increase crude production? Why are we now buying crude from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia? you are one very confused libtardian.

They still think they're scaring people.
no one is trying to scare anyone, merely saying what could happen if the dem/libs continue to control DC. Real america (not the left coast or the NE) is fed up with the corruption and lying and treason in DC, and if the next election doesn't fix it, different actions may be necessary. But if you in the blue states want to leave after the next election, we will help you pack.

no one is trying to scare anyone, merely saying what could happen if the dem/libs continue to control DC. Real america (not the left coast or the NE) is fed up with the corruption and lying and treason in DC, and if the next election doesn't fix it, different actions may be necessary. But if you in the blue states want to leave after the next election, we will help you pack.
Not in a blue state, and not a lefty. In fact, I have many basic agreements with the Right.

My problem is your ignorant, mal-informed, arrogant, ham-handed, paranoid, caveman approach to the issues, and my fear is that you'll end up handing the whole thing over to the hardcore Left as a result of your ridiculous hubris and embarrassing ineptitude. Either that, or that you'll just fucking destroy us altogether.

I know you'll pretend you don't believe that, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Last edited:
on his day one in office he signed EOs shutting down ANWR, killing the keystone pipeline and banning drilling in the gulf and all federal lands. How exactly did those actions increase crude production? Why are we now buying crude from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia? you are one very confused libtardian.

Fact - we are drilling more than ever, while Russians and Saudis are contracting production.

Do you or do you not understand that fact?

Most peole, when they realize they are vomiting a constant stream of falsehoods and lies, would STFU.

Not you. No sir.

You're not going to do jack shit. You couldn't even commit to leaving a message board.

Flyover Freedom Fast and Furious

Not in a blue state, and not a lefty. In fact, I have many basic agreements with the Right.

My problem is your ignorant, mal-informed, arrogant, ham-handed, paranoid, caveman approach to the issues, and my fear is that you'll end up handing the whole thing over to the hardcore Left as a result of your ridiculous hubris and embarrassing ineptitude. Either that, or that you'll just fucking destroy us altogether.

I know you'll pretend you don't believe that, but I thought I'd post it anyway.
nice try, but your previous posts clearly show you to be a far left radical moron. try to disguise it as much as you want, you are what you are.

You can't back that up with my positions on the issues. I can.

So you're just a liar. Or ignorant. Or both.
LOL, you have parroted the left view on every issue ever discussed on this forum. Sorry, I know its hard to admit your bias but its quite obvious.

Forum List

Back