We may need a revolution or secession

Here ya go. It's right in my sig:

I won't expect an apology, not from someone like you.
OK, that's great to claim, but your posts do not reflect those opinions. Do you do it just to stir up shit? or are you not what you claim to be? it has to be one or the other.

OK, that's great to claim, but your posts do not reflect those opinions. Do you do it just to stir up shit? or are you not what you claim to be? it has to be one or the other.
No, it doesn't have to be one or the other. That's for people like you, people who simplistically view the world in black & white.

I don't claim to be anything. Just independent, my views reflect that quite well, and I know it.

Not everyone is like you. Thank goodness.

No, it doesn't have to be one or the other. That's for people like you, people who simplistically view the world in black & white.

I don't claim to be anything. Just independent, my views reflect that quite well, and I know it.

Not everyone is like you. Thank goodness.
And yet 99.9 percent of all your posts support Biden and the progressive agenda.

How is electing a wannabe dictator supposed to make us a free, democratic republic?
Don’t “dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute and prosecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”, don’t dictators / “BIG GUYS” take dirty cash from foreign adversaries through their fucked in the head son?
Are you twisted Libs sure you know what a dictator is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

White 6
WinterBorn
Aldo Raine
Richard-H
Smokin' OP

Here we go again. Examples, please.

The fact that I think you're in a cult says nothing about my positions on the issues.

Examples, please.
IMG_1178.jpeg

Don’t “dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute and prosecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”, don’t dictators / “BIG GUYS” take dirty cash from foreign adversaries through their fucked in the head son?

White 6
WinterBorn
Aldo Raine
Richard-H
Smokin' OP
He appears to have thought it through and come up with a good question. As Trump is the first major candidate to say he wants to be a dictator on Day 1 (doubling down on multiple opportunities given, even by right wing media to walk it back)). He is experiencing no blow back from his supporters, who used to be conservative in nature, and had a love of country and our constitution.

Don’t “dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA,

than half of Republicans support Christian nationalism ...​

1708444734471.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/02/14 › more-than-half-of-r...

Feb 14, 2023 — Long seen as a fringe viewpoint, Christian nationalism now has a foothold in American politics, particularly in the Republican Party ...

don’t they use government agencies to persecute and prosecute political opponents,

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1708444778221.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trump-...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

Trump tells Glenn Beck he'd 'lock up' political opponents if ...​

1708444818850.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 4178537-trum...

Aug 30, 2023 — Former President Trump told conservative media personality Glenn Beck he would prosecute his political enemies if elected president again.

Donald Trump says if elected in 2024 he might prosecute ...​

1708444853973.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › news › elections › 2023/11/10

Nov 10, 2023 — WASHINGTON - Donald Trump is getting more and more vocal about prosecuting political opponents if he becomes president again. Claiming ...

don’t they champion the suppression of free speech,

Trump Threatens To Shut Down Social Media After Twitter ...​

1708444936990.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2020/05/27 › trump-threatens-to-s...

May 27, 2020 — President Trump's vow to "strongly regulate" such platforms comes a day after Twitter added a fact-check label to a pair of his tweets and ...

don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”, don’t dictators / “BIG GUYS” take dirty cash from foreign adversaries through their fucked in the head son?

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment ...​

1708445007092.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2022/04/10 › jared-kushner-...

Apr 10, 2022 — Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner's fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big ...

White 6
WinterBorn
Aldo Raine
Richard-H
Smokin' OP

He appears to have thought it through and come up with a good question. As Trump is the first major candidate to say he wants to be a dictator on Day 1 (doubling down on multiple opportunities given, even by right wing media to walk it back)).
He’s fully aware of the fact that he’ll have to govern by executive order if he wants to get shit done for the right Americans.
He is experiencing no blow back from his supporters
All good real core Americans fully support a ‘by any means necessary‘ approach to DESTROY all things left.
He is experiencing no blow back from his supporters, who used to be conservative in nature, and had a love of country and our constitution.
hahaha…they still are conservative in nature, they still do love their country and their Constitution they are just fed the fuck up….you purple hair folks have backed them into a corner.
BTW…those who love our country don’t beg thirdworlders to invade it, they aren’t hell-bent on changing it nor do they detest our Constitution / the 2A.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed something interesting. Everyone clamoring for a war is always ready to win, but have any of you considered this? What if you lose? Are you prepared for that?

The term Betting the House comes to mind. It is when you literally put your house up as collateral. If you start your war, you are literally betting the house. If you lose. You would die. Your families would die. Your political party would die. Conservatives and Republicans would be out of the conversation for the next two decades, minimum.

Are you so certain of victory that the thought of defeat doesn’t concern you? Because if you haven’t considered it, you really should.

Forum List

Back