We may need a revolution or secession

You won’t allow it to be saved. You want to slaughter the left. You and your ilk are determined to destroy it. Come on Scooter. Do it. Be what kind of a man you pretend to be online.
My views are quite extreme and scary to most…I always tend to be years ahead of the curve.
While I know that we’d have a much better America if all of you Leftists were contained in concentration camps that make Auschwitz look like DisneyLand I also know most ‘Conservatives‘ are far too pussified and PC controlled to share my views aloud.…they’ll wait until they themselves are in camps before they realize they should take action...my point is; war isn’t going to happen because you latte sipping purple hair soy boys won’t compel the nutless Right to act.

Sooooo…. staying on topic, what’s your thoughts on total segregation and should politicians start pushing the idea as a solution to save the Republic?

My views are quite extreme and scary to most…I always tend to be years ahead of the curve.
While I know that we’d have a much better America if all of you Leftists were contained in concentration camps that make Auschwitz look like DisneyLand I also know most ‘Conservatives‘ are far too pussified and PC controlled to share my views aloud.…they’ll wait until they themselves are in camps before they realize they should take action...my point is; war isn’t going to happen because you latte sipping purple hair soy boys won’t compel the nutless Right to act.

Sooooo…. staying on topic, what’s your thoughts on total segregation and should politicians start pushing the idea as a solution to save the Republic?
Why not just segregate yourself?

I have…I live among those just like me.…but I‘m talking about TOTAL segregation…Economics, taxation and all.
We core Americans don’t want to fund your bullshit. Go run your little shitholes and recruit all the Mexicans you want on your own dime…pay for as many abortions as possible, fund all your own penis removal surgeries…Go for it.

Because it's so much easier to just eliminate your side. dimocrap scum are not one entity, they are not simply a political party. You are a cabal. A criminal cabal. Academia, the DISGUSTING LYING FILTH in the media, Hollywood, the Lawyers Guild, Unions, goobermint workers and more.

Which one are you? Seriously. Which parasitic group do you belong to?

And, in case you've been too busy painting under that rock where you live to notice, they're all dying. ALL of them.

Funny how the Trumpsters are constantly screaming about how the Dems want "one party rule", and then say that they want to eliminate anyone who doesn't think like they do.

That's pretty much what you say the Dems want, kids.

They can't possibly be this dense. I'm sure they're kidding.
That's all they do. They saw their orange god get rewarded for this behavior with the presidency.

So now it's all amateur gaslighting, all the time.

Then why the constant whining?
Don’t cherry-pick one sentence…read the entire context and respond with something sane.

I “whine” about being surrounded by desperate, illiterate, ignorant, tax payer dependent filth you recruit, manifest and foster….retarded fools whom vote for the shit they vote for….I remember when America was American….we all wanted the same things, we were separated by very minor issues.

I have…I live among those just like me.…but I‘m talking about TOTAL segregation…Economics, taxation and all.
We core Americans don’t want to fund your bullshit. Go run your little shitholes and recruit all the Mexicans you want on your own dime…pay for as many abortions as possible, fund all your own penis removal surgeries…Go for it.
You're better off just putting that dirtbag on 'ignore'. Trust me. I just did. All he's doing is -- He's stoned and he thinks he's clever, so he's in here taunting people.

Funny how the Trumpsters are constantly screaming about how the Dems want "one party rule", and then say that they want to eliminate anyone who doesn't think like they do.

That's pretty much what you say the Dems want, kids.

Talk about projection. They can't possibly be this dense. I'm sure they're kidding.
Funny how the filthy left pretends they don’t know they have backed Conservatives into a corner and forced their hand…they have made them hostile and retaliatory.

You're better off just putting that dirtbag on 'ignore'. Trust me. I just did. All he's doing is -- He's stoned and he thinks he's clever, so he's in here taunting people.
I’ve never put anyone on ignore as I’m here strictly for the entertainment value… posters like Mr Natural fascinate me, they make me feel so intelligent, so wise and in-touch with reality.

Yeah, millions of Americans dead because some crave the safety and security of a wannabe dictator...for some odd reason.
That matters. :rolleyes:
What wannabe dictator? Trump? Trump was no dictator. Biden is more of a dictator than Trump ever was but even Biden doesn’t really qualify as a true dictator.

A bunch of twisted and confused posters liked Konradv's post shown above...said twisted and confused posters all proudly voted for the Crypt Keeper who's running the most dictator-like administration this nation has ever seen.
This is why nobody sane and in touch takes you seriously.

If the posters you listed said they "proudly voted for "Biden", your list is wrong.

What wannabe dictator? Trump? Trump was no dictator. Biden is more of a dictator than Trump ever was but even Biden doesn’t really qualify as a true dictator.

I am convinced that the person you are responding to is a 'bot. No living human is that stupid and that dishonest. Got to be a phrase generator.

Like White 6 you clearly haven’t told your typing fingers you didn’t vote for Biden.
Why would I ever say, I had not voted for Joe Biden? I am proud, I new better than to vote for Trump.
There is not a chance in hell, I will vote for Trump this time either. I will vote for Biden, if he has the best chance of beating Trump. If you guys wise up and dump the trump, I will have to give it some thought.

Segregation doesn’t work. So your other dream of a white only section is bullshit. Just as your tough talk is nothing but bullshit.

I view all Americans as equal. I’m not scared of blacks or brown or whatever. I’m not afraid like you are.

I do notice this though. You don’t shut up. And you don’t put up. So like most of the blowhards on the Right, you are all talk. Oh you would sit and cheer from the safety of a basement if someone else did it. But you never would. You are too frightened.

I and my brothers and sisters in arms put it on the line. We jumped out of airplanes. Even in training it was about a ten percent chance of a crippling injury or death. I’ve heard shots fired at me from enemy. I didn’t hate them. I know better than to let hatred cloud my judgement. You don’t.

Because it's so much easier to just eliminate your side. dimocrap scum are not one entity, they are not simply a political party. You are a cabal. A criminal cabal. Academia, the DISGUSTING LYING FILTH in the media, Hollywood, the Lawyers Guild, Unions, goobermint workers and more.

Which one are you? Seriously. Which parasitic group do you belong to?

And, in case you've been too busy painting under that rock where you live to notice, they're all dying. ALL of them.
Where exactly is this massive death toll?

My views are quite extreme and scary to most…
Not really. Begging for segregation, like a bitch, because you have no hope of a Civil War, let alone winning one, isn't scary. It's downright adorable. :lmao: So is you thinking that's the "tough" or "scary" position. Starting at concession and the forfeiting of ground only reveals how vulnerable you are. And if you're that vulnerable why would we ever negotiate with you?

Not really. Begging for segregation, like a bitch, because you have no hope of a Civil War, let alone winning one, isn't scary. It's downright adorable. :lmao: So is you thinking that's the "tough" or "scary" position. Starting at concession and the forfeiting of ground only reveals how vulnerable you are. And if you're that vulnerable why would we ever negotiate with you?
hahaha…what’s this we shit Kunta Kinte…we’ve done this before…It is you shackled plantation dwellers getting fucked the hardest by the Mexicans that Democrats are throwing over the top of you…It is you being flushed from your shitty communities, from your jobs, from your schools…flushed from social services and cut short on welfare. It is you dumbfucks conceding and forfeiting ground….hahahaha
As the plantation expands with brown people we are actually wealthier than ever as we have more slaves to do that meaningless menial shit you cockroaches do. Wake up Kunta!

Forum List

Back