We Know They Aren't Liberals, So What Are They?

I call them leftists, most accurate description I can come up with. :dunno:
Charismatic Excrement From Camelot Dung

Liberals are rich kids whose Daddies told them they had inherited superior genes and were entitled to absolute rule over all other Whites. Their bossiness and spoiled-brat attitude prove what class they come from. Also, their refusal to listen to the other side, their pretense of being truly educated, their ignorance about reality, which reflects their sheltered lives lived apart from average Americans, whom they dismiss as NPCs.

But they're never identified as being from that class. Americans have been brought up to believe the superstition that if someone is born rich, he must have been righteously awarded that status by God. The Conservative Preppies are just as bad, with their selfish and self-empowering economics. And the reason many of them appease the Liberals is that they are their classmates.

The left wing has long called themselves "liberals" but this label is not true or accurate in any way.
I stopped calling them liberals years ago as their authoritarian natures started to manifest for all to see.
Woketurds.
What is a classical liberal?
  1. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise: classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves
Mandates, affirmative action, censorship, cancel culture, wokeness, special rights, election fraud, political persecutions, baby murder, gun control, lockdowns, price controls, wars, anti-self defense, anti-religion, riots, looting, racism, reparations, CRT, BLM, etc... these are all examples of common things many Dems stand for & none are based on a liberal philosophy.
:auiqs.jpg: Since you're apparently irony deficient, I'mma help you out, magaturd.
a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise: classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves
Hmm. It would seem magaturds are opposed to every single idea here. They don't want women to have individual rights (right to privacy, anyone?). Magaturds will immediately fall back on the weak ass 'states rights' horseshit narrative they're been conditioned to say. It doesn't hold water. Period. They literally DETEST the ACLU (except). I've heard just about any magaturd in this joint wail and ree like the snowflakes they are whenever the left says 'we're a democracy'. Now I know our system of government is a constitutional, or democratic republic. This just means the mob rule (democracy) is in the hands of our duly elected representatives, who are completely wholesome and corruption free.

The only difference between magaturds and woketurds is the oraface in which they prefer to fuck themselves. You have so much in common. Whoops.
Mandates, affirmative action, censorship, cancel culture, wokeness, special rights, election fraud, political persecutions, baby murder, gun control, lockdowns, price controls, wars, anti-self defense, anti-religion, riots, looting, racism, reparations, CRT, BLM, etc... these are all examples of common things many Dems stand for & none are based on a liberal philosophy.
Do 10 minutes of research, and you'll find most of the shit you're bitching about up there were smear campaigns invented by magaturds for woketurds. These kind of campaigns are specifically fabricated propaganda to trigger easily led, perpetually outraged low self esteem nitwits. MAGATURDS & WOKETURDS in a nutshell, basically. Weird, huh?
So what is the proper term for this leftist philosophy? They also label themselves as "progressives" but that isn't accurate either.
Nope. Woketurds.
Not unless your idea of progress is moving towards a totalitarian collectivism that negates individual rights in pursuit of the "greater good".
Well, magaturds aren't about 'that greater good bs' at all, so of course they protest. The self involved rarely are. "Greater Good' would appear to be an alien ideal to magaturds. You hate empathy. And vaccines, we get it.
IMO, progress is made when society moves towards more individual freedom, less govt & taxes & maximum opportunity for all.
Lip service gonna lip. Magaturds don't stand for these ideals anymore. Fuck right off. You're definitely under some sort of magaturd spell. Quick! Think about Kamela Harris and you're home free, magaturd.
The left is attempting to move us in the opposite direction, so maybe the true term for todays leftists would be regressives.
Super. I've literally never heard that term before until you brought it up. Nor do I use it to disparage the very same people you are alluding to. So smart. You must be some freakishly smart college boy. From the 1750s.

WOKETURDS. Book it.

Last edited:
The left wing has long called themselves "liberals" but this label is not true or accurate in any way.
I stopped calling them liberals years ago as their authoritarian natures started to manifest for all to see.
  1. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise: classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves

So what is the proper term for this leftist philosophy? They also label themselves as "progressives" but that isn't accurate either.
Not unless your idea of progress is moving towards a totalitarian collectivism that negates individual rights in pursuit of the "greater good". That is not progress, that is moving backwards.
IMO, progress is made when society moves towards more individual freedom, less govt & taxes & maximum opportunity for all.
Opportunity is just the chance to make something of yourself but it doesn't try to guarantee equality of outcome because that is impossible & makes a mess of things simply trying to pursue this Utopian pipedream.
The left is attempting to move us in the opposite direction, so maybe the true term for todays leftists would be regressives.

It's a shame because I have lots of fun terms they really seem to appreciate: Proglodyte, progbots, progjection, proggy, progtard, proglitarian, progzi, progvert, progspeak, etc...
I'm not saying I'll stop using those terms because it's fun for the whole family.

What I am trying to say is, never call them liberals because you are flattering them & enabling their own delusions that they aren't the actual mini tyrants trying to enforce conformity on us all.
Many of them actually believe they are the good guys. So did Hitler, Stalin, Mao & Castro but, just like with todays regressives, history will show them to be an evil force of destruction on the world.
They are collectivist totalitarians that have decided the greater good means starvation, less freedom, no energy, big govt symbiosis with giant corporations (fascism), medical experiments & abolishing personal property, individual liberties & God given natural rights.
They are making a neo-fascist NWO omelette & we are the eggs.
Don't be an egg

...and what did you consider Libertarians to be?

Or were you just generally ignorant of political ideologies and their development, which btw would account for you not understanding the somewhat tribal and reactionary nature of liberal/conservative distinctions in any specific country.

Last edited:

Not unless your idea of progress is moving towards a totalitarian collectivism that negates individual rights in pursuit of the "greater good". That is not progress, that is moving backwards.
Opportunity is just the chance to make something of yourself but it doesn't try to guarantee equality of outcome because that is impossible & makes a mess of things simply trying to pursue this Utopian pipedream.

It's a shame because I have lots of fun terms they really seem to appreciate: Proglodyte, progbots, progjection, proggy, progtard, proglitarian, progzi, progvert, progspeak, etc...
I'm not saying I'll stop using those terms because it's fun for the whole family.

What I am trying to say is, never call them liberals because you are flattering them & enabling their own delusions that they aren't the actual mini tyrants trying to enforce conformity on us all.
Many of them actually believe they are the good guys. So did Hitler, Stalin, Mao & Castro but, just like with todays regressives, history will show them to be an evil force of destruction on the world.
They are collectivist totalitarians that have decided the greater good means starvation, less freedom, no energy, big govt symbiosis with giant corporations (fascism), medical experiments & abolishing personal property, individual liberties & God given natural rights.
Don't be an egg
The left NEVER calls itself liberal nor progressive, just as Jews don't call themselves Nazis.

Your premise is moronic.

...and what did you consider Libertarians to be?

Or were you just generally ignorant of political ideologies and their development, which btw would account for you not understanding the somewhat tribal and reactionary nature of liberal/conservative distinctions in any specific country.
Thread.

The left NEVER calls itself liberal nor progressive, just as Jews don't call themselves Nazis.

Your premise is moronic.
Except for the fact you are completely wrong because they obviously do this.
Saying they don't try to call themselves liberals is a moronic premise.
Like I said, the left is neither liberal nor progressive. They are regressive

:poke:

Don't be an egg

Correct, Democrats are in no way liberal. They are authoritarian leftists.

Liberals are libertarians today

Parasites, Traitors, NPC Drones, apparatchiks, bed wetters, lunatics, jabbering retards, fuck sticks, turds, animated genetic waste, blithering idiots, worms, asshole tumors, hemorrhoids, freaks of nature, perverts, deviants, cock roaches, cock suckers, pieces of shit....

This could go on for a while....
Perfect description of magaturds. :113:

Forum List

Back