We know the remains of lost ancient civilizations are buried in the Sahara Desert.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
So why aren't we excavating ? Perhaps certain powers that be
want to hide our true history, like the fact that there is rain erosion on the Sphinx which had to have
happened over 5000 years ago....raising religious concerns over certain timelines being questioned.

The world’s largest non-polar desert, is actually the widespread burial grounds of countless, mysteriously unknown, ancient ruins & civilizations, that have long since been forgotten, having been consumed and hidden by the sands of time, thousands of years ago. And here’s the thing…when I say “thousands of years ago”…that’s the part where things start to get really strange…

Study reveals how world's largest lake turned into Sahara desert dust

want to hide our true history, like the fact that there is rain erosion on the Sphinx which had to have
happened over 5000 years ago....raising religious concerns over certain timelines being questioned.

The world’s largest non-polar desert, is actually the widespread burial grounds of countless, mysteriously unknown, ancient ruins & civilizations, that have long since been forgotten, having been consumed and hidden by the sands of time, thousands of years ago. And here’s the thing…when I say “thousands of years ago”…that’s the part where things start to get really strange…

----------------------------------- why would unknown powers care Angelo . Some school funds an excavation and search , who would care Angelo .

----------------------------------- why would unknown powers care Angelo . Some school funds an excavation and search , who would care Angelo .
We have a vice president who claims he believes the Bible proves the earth is 6000 years old. Who should care about proving these evangelical wackos wrong ? All of us.
85e3b509a053f8b68e76169a2d312a24.jpg

why should we??

why should we??

Out of curiosity ?
Why do people become, archaeologists ?

why should we??

Out of curiosity ?

who wants to waste $$$$ on -------what again??

There are a few documentaries on the region now known as the Sahara and what life was speculated to be like before the shift that lay waste to that part of the Earth.

If you are truly interested, I would recommend a good course in advanced search algorithms so that you can uncover them.

I remember watching one based on the group of peoples from various area's who eventually turned into being the Egyptians. It was fascinating.

There are a few documentaries on the region now known as the Sahara and what life was speculated to be like before the shift that lay waste to that part of the Earth.

If you are truly interested, I would recommend a good course in advanced search algorithms so that you can uncover them.

I remember watching one based on the group of peoples from various area's who eventually turned into being the Egyptians. It was fascinating.
Sarcasm from the new guy. I like that.

Lost Civilizations Are Being Found In The Amazon Too
Takes Only 250yrs For Them To Be Completely Over-Grown

Does It Imply That The Amazon Is More Wooded Now

why should we??

Out of curiosity ?

----------------------------------------- MIGHT BE easy money messing around in the dirt like kids exploring and the archeologists are the experts and the bosses . And the funding comes from 'universities' and colleges I suppose . I wanted to be an archeologist but it was easiser going to work on the RailRoad , making money right now and buying motorcycles . That 'chinese' kid exploring the 'first chinese emperors' tomb is a good show .

Lost Civilizations Are Being Found In The Amazon Too
Takes Only 250yrs For Them To Be Completely Over-Grown

Does It Imply That The Amazon Is More Wooded Now
----------------------------- interesting stuff . Don't know what it implies about a heavily wooded Amazon Karpenter .

Forum List

Back