Evidence of ancient cities beneath the Amazon rainforest...

fact that carbon dating is inaccurate quite a bit?
I have read some of your posts and based on that I question your claims. It is for this reason I ask you for some proof about carbon dating inaccuracies.
I have read some of your posts and based on that I question your claims. It is from this reason I ask you for some proof about carbon dating inaccuracies.

Radiocarbon dating (also referred to as carbon dating or carbon-14 dating) is a method for determining the age of an object containing organic material by using the properties of radiocarbon, a radioactive isotope of carbon.

The method was developed in the late 1940s at the University of Chicago by Willard Libby. It is based on the fact that radiocarbon is constantly being created in the Earth's atmosphere by the interaction of cosmic rays with atmospheric nitrogen. The resulting combines with atmospheric oxygen to form radioactive carbon dioxide, which is incorporated into plants by photosynthesis; animals then acquire by eating the plants. When the animal or plant dies, it stops exchanging carbon with its environment, and thereafter the amount of it contains begins to decrease as the undergoes radioactive decay. Measuring the amount of in a sample from a dead plant or animal, such as a piece of wood or a fragment of bone, provides information that can be used to calculate when the animal or plant died. The older a sample is, the less there is to be detected, and because the half-life of (the period of time after which half of a given sample will have decayed) is about 5,730 years, the oldest dates that can be reliably measured by this process date to approximately 50,000 years ago, although special preparation methods occasionally make an accurate analysis of older samples possible. Libby received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work in 1960.
Radiocarbon dating - Wikipedia

:)-

Last edited:

This is no secret.

Yet you claim this find around 16 kya who used the Clovis Point proves there was a civilization in South America making monolithic stone structures at around the same time?

You just can not stop posting junk science, can you?

This is no secret.

Yet you claim this find around 16 kya who used the Clovis Point proves there was a civilization in South America making monolithic stone structures at around the same time?

You just can not stop posting junk science, can you?
I made no association of one with the other.
Apparently you still have it in for me because I always end up calling you out on your lies....Iraq, depleted uranium, 9/11 , JFK , vax mandates.......
Now this.

I have read some of your posts and based on that I question your claims. It is for this reason I ask you for some proof about carbon dating inaccuracies.
I have read some of your posts and based on that I question your claims. It is from this reason I ask you for some proof about carbon dating inaccuracies.

Radiocarbon dating (also referred to as carbon dating or carbon-14 dating) is a method for determining the age of an object containing organic material by using the properties of radiocarbon, a radioactive isotope of carbon.

The method was developed in the late 1940s at the University of Chicago by Willard Libby. It is based on the fact that radiocarbon is constantly being created in the Earth's atmosphere by the interaction of cosmic rays with atmospheric nitrogen. The resulting combines with atmospheric oxygen to form radioactive carbon dioxide, which is incorporated into plants by photosynthesis; animals then acquire by eating the plants. When the animal or plant dies, it stops exchanging carbon with its environment, and thereafter the amount of it contains begins to decrease as the undergoes radioactive decay. Measuring the amount of in a sample from a dead plant or animal, such as a piece of wood or a fragment of bone, provides information that can be used to calculate when the animal or plant died. The older a sample is, the less there is to be detected, and because the half-life of (the period of time after which half of a given sample will have decayed) is about 5,730 years, the oldest dates that can be reliably measured by this process date to approximately 50,000 years ago, although special preparation methods occasionally make an accurate analysis of older samples possible. Libby received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work in 1960.
Radiocarbon dating - Wikipedia

:)-

I like the title part where it says, "We MAY have found the solution." Old earth/universe scientists can't help themselves using fuzzy words. They know that science is never settled. So, they protect themselves with fuzzy words.

Any history between the last 12 to 15 thousand years and 200,000 years is being purposefully suppressed . The Smithsonian Museum has an enormous basement full of secrets dating back to the earliest Lewis and Clark expeditions findings.

Why are there caves in the Grand Canyon closed off from the public ? And we know it's not for safety.
R (1).gif

Last edited:
I made no association of one with the other.
Apparently you still have it in for me because I always end up calling you out on your lies....Iraq, depleted uranium, 9/11 , JFK , vax mandates

We are talking about roughly the same time period. Yet, no association?

And no, it is not calling me out on "lies", it is my calling you out on your nonsensical and illogical posts that are more conspiracy theory than anything else.

We are talking about roughly the same time period. Yet, no association?

And no, it is not calling me out on "lies", it is my calling you out on your nonsensical and illogical posts that are more conspiracy theory than anything else.
So how's that whole 'labeling everything which doesn't fit your narrative a conspiracy theory' working out for you guys ? It's not much of a leap to assume you're part of the established school of thought. Not much gray area to work with.

Forum List

Back