We knew you'd be here for us: Louisiana responds to Trump

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This kills me what my friends are going thru but I am thrilled that the Donald and Pence have taken the time out
to witness the horrors of the flooding. On the verge of that bitch Katrina changing my life forever and ending up in Manitoba instead of a parish, this is heartbreaking to me.

I am blessed with so many friends in that unbelievable and wonderful state.

I am so grateful that Trump and Pence have taken the leadership role and went down there. All hands on deck and not a photo op.

They know you care.

This kills me what my friends are going thru but I am thrilled that the Donald and Pence have taken the time out
to witness the horrors of the flooding. On the verge of that bitch Katrina changing my life forever and ending up in Manitoba instead of a parish, this is heartbreaking to me.

I am so grateful that Trump and Pence have taken the leadership role and went down there. All hands on deck and not a photo op.

They know you care.

no;. some trashy winger said that.

the governor of louisian didn't want donald there and didn't want the president there. he only wanted FEMA there and they are.

:cuckoo:

They know you care.

the governor of louisian didn't want donald there and didn't want the president there. he only wanted FEMA there and they are.

Our governor is a flippin democrat, of course he didn't want Trump to get any positive media coverage.

But while Trump showed compassion for our brothers and sisters of all races who had their homes destroyed----------------obozo golfed and Hillary took a heavily medicated "rest".

Don't worry, jelly. The American voters see what is going on and they are turning against the hildebeast in droves.

They know you care.

He was making excuses for Obama. I bet dollars to donuts this same man scolded Bush for only a fly over. I bet this man bitched about FEMA and Bushs response to Katrina incessantly.

My whole life was changed around by Katrina. Best be prepared if you want to comment on this because Louisiana is like my second home. I bred Catahoulas for years and know that wonderful state and her people inside out.

When Christie joined Obama during Hurricane Sandy he became a RINO. Now that he supports Trump he's a HERO. Want it both ways?

If you're going to stage a photo op that you'd like your campaign to insist is not a photo op, then you've got to at least give it a try. Donald Trump spent several hours in Baton Rouge Friday, and even thought this was a "no press allowed," totally "nonpolitical" event, pool cameras caught every second, including Trump telling supporters he was just there to "help out," and the sum total of time Trump actually did spend "helping out" by posing for pictures while half-assedly unloading Play-Doh from a truck:

Forty-nine seconds it took. Forty-nine seconds for Trump to tire of pretending to help unload Play-Doh from a truck. Just be glad Palin wasn't there, she'd have tried to use the Play-Doh to fix somebody's house. Or just eaten it.

Maybe he can provide them some Trump steaks and some of that fancy Trup wine

Did he offer to put refugees up in Trump Tower?

If you're going to stage a photo op that you'd like your campaign to insist is not a photo op, then you've got to at least give it a try. Donald Trump spent several hours in Baton Rouge Friday, and even thought this was a "no press allowed," totally "nonpolitical" event, pool cameras caught every second, including Trump telling supporters he was just there to "help out," and the sum total of time Trump actually did spend "helping out" by posing for pictures while half-assedly unloading Play-Doh from a truck:

Forty-nine seconds it took. Forty-nine seconds for Trump to tire of pretending to help unload Play-Doh from a truck. Just be glad Palin wasn't there, she'd have tried to use the Play-Doh to fix somebody's house. Or just eaten it.

And your guy is where? Your gal is where?

Now lets get down and dirty. Trump and Pence showed up.

Well done. I am looking at pictures and I can't believe my beautiful Baton Rouge is under this. Denham Springs has caskets floating by their houses. All should help out now.

Play-Doh has proven VERY effective in plugging up the holes in people's homes to keep the flooding out.

Great going there Trumpusconi.....

When Christie joined Obama during Hurricane Sandy he became a RINO. Now that he supports Trump he's a HERO. Want it both ways?
Tell

Christie was doing what he had to do to help his state. its called politics. If obozo had come down here, our governor would have been kissing his sorry ass.

He only wanted a job in Trump's cabinet.

Before Trump was a candidate?

Before Trump many people had high positions. Tell me one who is still there.

Well done. I am looking at pictures and I can't believe my beautiful Baton Rouge is under this. Denham Springs has caskets floating by their houses. All should help out now.

Your "concern" comes out as HIPOCRITICAL when you insert your political biases.....Karma is a bitch !!

They know you care.

Our governor is a flippin democrat, of course he didn't want Trump to get any positive media coverage.

But while Trump showed compassion for our brothers and sisters of all races who had their homes destroyed----------------obozo golfed and Hillary took a heavily medicated "rest".

Don't worry, jelly. The American voters see what is going on and they are turning against the hildebeast in droves.

You lie. Stop lying.

A

Your "concern" comes out as HIPOCRITICAL when you insert your political biases.....Karma is a bitch !!
And once again, Gnat demonstrates his hatred of our fellow citizens by calling the disaster in LA "karma"...

Forum List

Back