We knew you'd be here for us: Louisiana responds to Trump

And your guy is where? Your gal is where?

Obama will be the guy to release federal emergency funds to Louisiana. Then again he could be an asshole and play politics with it like Republicans with hurricane Sandy. He won't though he is above that pettiness.

No funds were denied over Sandy. What the R's balked at were the funds for Alaska and other states attached to the bill.

that's a lie.

when hurricane hit mississippi, the rightwingnuts gave money instantly.

they made the northeast wait because ....blue states.

we lived through it. you're a clueless lying loon.

They had to wait 90 days. Assholes.

typical classless rightwingnnut trash.

mississippi got its money within 10 days. thanks for playing, lowlife.

it's so adorable watching you wingers melt down over fact.

:cuckoo:

I'm saying the Sandy victims had to wait 90 days. I should have been more clear.

When Christie joined Obama during Hurricane Sandy he became a RINO. Now that he supports Trump he's a HERO. Want it both ways?

Christie was doing what he had to do to help his state. its called politics. If obozo had come down here, our governor would have been kissing his sorry ass.

He only wanted a job in Trump's cabinet.

He hugged obozo to get a job with Trump???? WTF?

who's "boozo", dear?

you fail spelling?

rightwingnut trash are so funny. you conflate unrelated things. christie hugged the president because the president helped new jersey get funding after Sandy. He sucked up to dumb donald because he wanted a job.

daman, you're stupid.

This kills me what my friends are going thru but I am thrilled that the Donald and Pence have taken the time out
to witness the horrors of the flooding. On the verge of that bitch Katrina changing my life forever and ending up in Manitoba instead of a parish, this is heartbreaking to me.

I am blessed with so many friends in that unbelievable and wonderful state.

I am so grateful that Trump and Pence have taken the leadership role and went down there. All hands on deck and not a photo op.

They know you care.

Not a photo op? So can you point to one single thing Trump has done? Has he handed out a single meal?

by standing in front of a truck for 45 seconds.

And unloading the desperately needed Play-Doh.

that, too. I guess he never thought about food and clothing. but why would he?

Look, bitch. It was a photo op, of course it was. But at least he took the time to come down and give moral support to the people-----------something Hillary and obozo did not do.

as to stuff for kids being offloaded from the truck. why do you object to helping kids whose homes have been destroyed?

Obama will be the guy to release federal emergency funds to Louisiana. Then again he could be an asshole and play politics with it like Republicans with hurricane Sandy. He won't though he is above that pettiness.

No funds were denied over Sandy. What the R's balked at were the funds for Alaska and other states attached to the bill.

that's a lie.

I'm saying the Sandy victims had to wait 90 days. I should have been more clear.

I understood what you said. mississippi got it's money from congress within 10 days after katrina and the GOP in the House made new york/new jersey wait three months because .... rightwingnuts.

or do you think three months is acceptable when your home is gone, your roads and infrastructure destroy and your food sources jeopardized?

If you're going to stage a photo op that you'd like your campaign to insist is not a photo op, then you've got to at least give it a try. Donald Trump spent several hours in Baton Rouge Friday, and even thought this was a "no press allowed," totally "nonpolitical" event, pool cameras caught every second, including Trump telling supporters he was just there to "help out," and the sum total of time Trump actually did spend "helping out" by posing for pictures while half-assedly unloading Play-Doh from a truck:

Forty-nine seconds it took. Forty-nine seconds for Trump to tire of pretending to help unload Play-Doh from a truck. Just be glad Palin wasn't there, she'd have tried to use the Play-Doh to fix somebody's house. Or just eaten it.

that's a lie.

You bitch from hell. Fuck you. Just about 11 years ago now I was on the road with my husband 4 catahoulas and 2 cats in a van waiting for the hurricanes to pass so we could go to Ponchatoula to meet up with my bitch Ruby Starr's breeder and then move on to Coffeeville in Alabama.

I lived this nightmare. All our dreams were smashed by a bitch called Katrina.

I know this nightmare by every minute by every hour by every day by every week by every month by every year. Fuck you.

If you're going to stage a photo op that you'd like your campaign to insist is not a photo op, then you've got to at least give it a try. Donald Trump spent several hours in Baton Rouge Friday, and even thought this was a "no press allowed," totally "nonpolitical" event, pool cameras caught every second, including Trump telling supporters he was just there to "help out," and the sum total of time Trump actually did spend "helping out" by posing for pictures while half-assedly unloading Play-Doh from a truck:

Forty-nine seconds it took. Forty-nine seconds for Trump to tire of pretending to help unload Play-Doh from a truck. Just be glad Palin wasn't there, she'd have tried to use the Play-Doh to fix somebody's house. Or just eaten it.
And that's a lie.

This is what a real U.S. President looks like. A true leader is a servant. Donald Trump looks like an American President in this video. Truly I pray that I am wrong and that Obama leaves in January as he is supposed to. I pray to God I'm wrong and that he leaves. It would be wonderful to have a President like Donald Trump.

Can you imagine Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama doing this during their traditional vacation time (August) and with their own money? Never. America sees what is going on. Don't doubt it. They are seeing it with their own eyes right now.

Thank you for one excellent thread!

When Christie joined Obama during Hurricane Sandy he became a RINO. Now that he supports Trump he's a HERO. Want it both ways?

Christie was doing what he had to do to help his state. its called politics. If obozo had come down here, our governor would have been kissing his sorry ass.

He only wanted a job in Trump's cabinet.

He hugged obozo to get a job with Trump???? WTF?

who's "boozo", dear?

you fail spelling?

rightwingnut trash are so funny. you conflate unrelated things. christie hugged the president because the president helped new jersey get funding after Sandy. He sucked up to dumb donald because he wanted a job.

daman, you're stupid.

sorry, but its Obozo-----------the great half black Kenyan messiah. My spelling skills are just fine. unlike your mental abilities, which are very limited.

There was obviously photo ops, that's what politicians do. I don't know why Tinydancer claimed there wasn't. To be fair to Trump he donated supplies.

by standing in front of a truck for 45 seconds.

And unloading the desperately needed Play-Doh.

that, too. I guess he never thought about food and clothing. but why would he?

Look, bitch. It was a photo op, of course it was. But at least he took the time to come down and give moral support to the people-----------something Hillary and obozo did not do.

as to stuff for kids being offloaded from the truck. why do you object to helping kids whose homes have been destroyed?

He's got the Robertsons at his back. It was important for him and Pence to show up. I'm really pleased that Pence is getting some face time. Good man. Solid pick.

And that's a lie.

This is what a real U.S. President looks like. A true leader is a servant. Donald Trump looks like an American President in this video. Truly I pray that I am wrong and that Obama leaves in January as he is supposed to. I pray to God I'm wrong and that he leaves. It would be wonderful to have a President like Donald Trump.

Can you picture Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama doing this during on their vacation time and with their own money? Never. America sees what is going on. Don't doubt it. They are seeing it with their own eyes right now.

Thank you for one excellent thread!

Why wouldn't Obama leave? Are you on acid?

There was obviously photo ops, that's what politicians do. I don't know why Tinydancer claimed there wasn't. To be fair to Trump he donated supplies.

Look. First concern. When you have the solid backing of Duck Dynasty and remnants of Swamp people who are highly influential in a key state you show up.

You also get to make an ass out of the President. Whoa! Double whammy!

:lol:

that's a lie.

I understood what you said. mississippi got it's money from congress within 10 days after katrina and the GOP in the House made new york/new jersey wait three months because .... rightwingnuts.

or do you think three months is acceptable when your home is gone, your roads and infrastructure destroy and your food sources jeopardized?

It isn't acceptable it was a nasty thing to do to play politics. That's why I bring it up to this day. Republicans were complete assholes about it.

So...did the victims of Sandy get their relief money? No? Then you lied.

Yes millions. They got millions. Actually 60 BILLION. And why are you calling me a liar Bod?

Trump spent all of 49 seconds unloading Playdoh. If you think that makes an ass of the president you're an idiot.

This kills me what my friends are going thru but I am thrilled that the Donald and Pence have taken the time out
to witness the horrors of the flooding. On the verge of that bitch Katrina changing my life forever and ending up in Manitoba instead of a parish, this is heartbreaking to me.

I am so grateful that Trump and Pence have taken the leadership role and went down there. All hands on deck and not a photo op.

They know you care.

They have nothing better to do than pose for a photo op; it's not as if they are serious contenders for any public office.

They know you care.

no;. some trashy winger said that.

the governor of louisian didn't want donald there and didn't want the president there. he only wanted FEMA there and they are.

Our governor is a flippin democrat, of course he didn't want Trump to get any positive media coverage.

But while Trump showed compassion for our brothers and sisters of all races who had their homes destroyed----------------obozo golfed and Hillary took a heavily medicated "rest".

Don't worry, jelly. The American voters see what is going on and they are turning against the hildebeast in droves.
only bloated pasty faced hill billies in jesusland

They know you care.

no;. some trashy winger said that.

the governor of louisian didn't want donald there and didn't want the president there. he only wanted FEMA there and they are.

The Governor does not own this State, and doesn't have the authority to tell someone they are not welcome.

Who cares what he wants.

I'm not a Trump supporter nor Republican. But I do have an aversion to you Progressive Marxists wiping your asses with the Constitution. Demanding what citizens can and can't do.

Forum List

Back