We Keep Proving It To You.....

They've made clear that felons are their true constituents.

" Currently jailed felons are only allowed to vote in Maine and Vermont. Democrats would like to change state laws so all currently jailed inmates even those with felony records can vote including those out on parole and awaiting release from prison. With 5.8 million convicts that is a lot of votes. Democrats also know that 80 percent of all felons polled would vote democrat so now we can see the reason behind the push for prisoner rights.

Democrats point to the laws in other countries like Canada, Denmark and Israel that allow most convicted criminals even those who are serving prison sentences the right to vote. Democrats also are saying the law banning prisoners the right to vote disenfranchises African Americans the most who make up 40 percent of felons in the United States. In a Huffington Post interview, The Sentencing Project calls the law into question and says, “This is a fundamental question of democracy”.

Victim rights advocates call the push by democrats “insulting” and a “slap in the face to all victims of crime”. This issue will not be decided in time for this election, but democrats say they will continue to fight for a prisoner’s right to vote in all local and national elections."

http://medfordcitysearch.com/why-democrats-want-jailed-felons-to-vote/

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats​

....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican Barack Obama

I wonder, if I was Black, would I consider cops to be my friends or enemies? They certainly have been enemies to Blacks in certain places in times past. It is comforting to think those days are over but I read the papers and I'm not so sure.

You moron.....the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation and second-class citizenship.

You vote for the party of lynchings.

Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill the Republicans brought up???

"The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

1634325478359.png

It's going to get to the point where business owners will have sidearms and shotguns to ensure the peace since the government and police force are to incompetent and incapable of taking care of the matter.

They probably should probably start demanding jewelry quality copper, silver, gold, or some suitable exchange product like ammunition, vice the steadily inflated cash the government issues for their merchandise.

*****SMILE*****

:)

.....but the amazing ability of Democrat voters to ignore truth, experience, and survival.

Chicago....the epitome of Democrat law and order.

"Chicago Records Deadliest September Since Early 1990s, Police Data Shows​

With 89 homicides recorded, Chicago experienced its deadliest September in nearly 30 years, according to new data from the Chicago Police Department.

The number of shootings and homicides in 2021 continues to outpace 2020’s rates, new crime data released by the CPD on Friday shows, as Chicago has now seen 2,726 shootings and 616 homicides through the first nine months of the year.

That homicide total is already more than Chicago recorded through the entirety of 2018 or 2019 and marks a 4% increase over the first nine months of 2020."

And into October....
Year to day, 639 people have been killed in Chicago.
3,111 have been shot and wounded.
3, 750 people, total, shot.
79 homicides in October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
This week, 8 people shot and killed.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.
In Chicago, a person is shot every 1 hour and 50 minutes.
And murdered every 10 hours and 9 minutes.

Walgreens closing 5 more San Francisco stores over shoplifting fears​

"Retail theft across our San Francisco stores has continued to increase in the past few months to five times our chain average," a store spokesman said.

View attachment 552178

Point taken. More gun control needed.

View attachment 552215

It's going to get to the point where business owners will have sidearms and shotguns to ensure the peace since the government and police force are to incompetent and incapable of taking care of the matter.

They probably should probably start demanding jewelry quality copper, silver, gold, or some suitable exchange product like ammunition, vice the steadily inflated cash the government issues for their merchandise.

*****SMILE*****

"....business owners will have sidearms and shotguns...."

How could that happen.

Don't you think everyone sees how the Democrats released all of the rioter, arsonists, anarko-terrorists, buy rounded up 650 peaceful protesters as political prisoners.

Look at what the Democrats did to the two St Louis folks who simply wanted to protect their property.

If every Democrat is not voted out.....there is no hope.

Point taken. More gun control needed.

See, this is the sort of imbecile who will never learn.
No matter the facts, experience, history,.....he will vote for his masters.

Watch this: which gun control laws, regulations, statutes, do criminals obey?

"....business owners will have sidearms and shotguns...."

How could that happen.

Don't you think everyone sees how the Democrats released all of the rioter, arsonists, anarko-terrorists, buy rounded up 650 peaceful protesters as political prisoners.

Look at what the Democrats did to the two St Louis folks who simply wanted to protect their property.

If every Democrat is not voted out.....there is no hope.

1634327432912.png

I already told the wife if the government is going to take everything I have they won't get nothing but the land...

*****SMILE*****

They.....and you......are Democrat voters.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
Don't be a dumb ass. I am an independent voter. If I had to choose again, I still would not be for Donny. If Donny had won, we still would not have a constitution that allowed a president to go in and take over a city, because they would not govern to his liking
Tell you what. Cycle after next, if you morons will go back to running Americans that do not want to change to some other form of government rather than staying a representative republic, I might go back to voting for a republican president if they are the best person for the job at the time. Til then, I will just vote for the republicans a state or lower level if they are not planning to or have demonstrated a willingness to do something I don't like. You people cannot be trusted to national office, if we want to keep our present constitution, and I'm not giving it up to literally get a pig in a poke. That is my policy for the next two cycles, including the one we are in.
It is easier and safer for me to continue to not visit those cities. It is not the federal government's responsibility to make those cities safe for you hang out on the street corners there, and spew. If it makes you feel better, you can go sell your nookie on the street corner in some of those cities, as long as you don't make cash deposits in your account. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't be a dumb ass. I am an independent voter. If I had to choose again, I still would not be for Donny. If Donny had won, we still would not have a constitution that allowed a president to go in and take over a city, because they would not govern to his liking
Tell you what. Cycle after next, if you morons will go back to running Americans that do not want to change to some other form of government rather than staying a representative republic, I might go back to voting for a republican president if they are the best person for the job at the time. Til then, I will just vote for the republicans a state or lower level if they are not planning to or have demonstrated a willingness to do something I don't like. You people cannot be trusted to national office, if we want to keep our present constitution, and I'm not giving it up to literally get a pig in a poke. That is my policy for the next two cycles, including the one we are in.
It is easier and safer for me to continue to not visit those cities. It is not the federal government's responsibility to make those cities safe for you hang out on the street corners there, and spew. If it makes you feel better, you can go sell your nookie on the street corner in some of those cities, as long as you don't make cash deposits in your account. :auiqs.jpg:

Learn how to address your betters.

"SF Residents Disgusted by Out-of-Control Crime in Dem City

Crime has gotten out of control in San Francisco, and now it’s affecting businesses across the city. Even the major chain Walgreens announced it will close at least five more locations due to people stealing from the stores. One local news outlet spoke to a San Francisco resident on the issue.

WATCH BELOW:

See, this is the sort of imbecile who will never learn.
No matter the facts, experience, history,.....he will vote for his masters.

Watch this: which gun control laws, regulations, statutes, do criminals obey?
Ah, so you're saying we need to round them all up and confiscate them.

Cool.

Ah, so you're saying we need to round them all up and confiscate them.

Cool.
"Ah, so you're saying".....

Don't you speak English?

I do.

I said this: which gun control laws, regulations, statutes, do criminals obey?

Answer the question, Sméagol.

And....when you can't, you will have proven that Democrat gun free zones, gun control laws and rules.....are only aimed at making law abiding citizens sitting ducks for the Democrat's constituents.

"Ah, so you're saying".....

Don't you speak English?

I do.

I said this: which gun control laws, regulations, statutes, do criminals obey?

Answer the question, Sméagol.

And....when you can't, you will have proven that Democrat gun free zones, gun control laws and rules.....are only aimed at making law abiding citizens sitting ducks for the Democrat's constituents.
Obviously you're saying laws don't work. The next logical step is confiscation.

this ain't brain surgery, here comrade.

Obviously you're saying laws don't work. The next logical step is confiscation.

this ain't brain surgery, here comrade.

So you're admitting you don't speak English.....but won't admit what is clear to all: you're an imbecile, and Democrats only pass laws to aid criminals.

And I bet you vote for 'em.

You moron.....the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation and second-class citizenship.

You vote for the party of lynchings.

Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill the Republicans brought up???

"The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
Thanks for the history lesson, no connection to what I wrote, but thanks. History is import but current events are also important. Got anything similar in the last 50 years?

Your history failed to mention the GOP, the party of reparations for Blacks, increased Federal authority over states, and tax increases. Didn't care to pick those cherries?

Forum List

Back