We Keep Proving It To You.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....but the amazing ability of Democrat voters to ignore truth, experience, and survival.

Chicago....the epitome of Democrat law and order.

"Chicago Records Deadliest September Since Early 1990s, Police Data Shows​

With 89 homicides recorded, Chicago experienced its deadliest September in nearly 30 years, according to new data from the Chicago Police Department.

The number of shootings and homicides in 2021 continues to outpace 2020’s rates, new crime data released by the CPD on Friday shows, as Chicago has now seen 2,726 shootings and 616 homicides through the first nine months of the year.

That homicide total is already more than Chicago recorded through the entirety of 2018 or 2019 and marks a 4% increase over the first nine months of 2020."

And into October....
Year to day, 639 people have been killed in Chicago.
3,111 have been shot and wounded.
3, 750 people, total, shot.
79 homicides in October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
This week, 8 people shot and killed.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.
In Chicago, a person is shot every 1 hour and 50 minutes.
And murdered every 10 hours and 9 minutes.

Walgreens closing 5 more San Francisco stores over shoplifting fears​

"Retail theft across our San Francisco stores has continued to increase in the past few months to five times our chain average," a store spokesman said.

1634320636298.png

.....but the amazing ability of Democrat voters to ignore truth, experience, and survival.

With 89 homicides recorded, Chicago experienced its deadliest September in nearly 30 years, according to new data from the Chicago Police Department.

The number of shootings and homicides in 2021 continues to outpace 2020’s rates, new crime data released by the CPD on Friday shows, as Chicago has now seen 2,726 shootings and 616 homicides through the first nine months of the year.

That homicide total is already more than Chicago recorded through the entirety of 2018 or 2019 and marks a 4% increase over the first nine months of 2020."

And into October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.

"Retail theft across our San Francisco stores has continued to increase in the past few months to five times our chain average," a store spokesman said.

View attachment 552178

So, because I voted for Biden, I'm responsible for crime in Chicago and theft in San Fran? Interesting theory.

Does that mean Trump was responsible for everything that happened in the US while he was President?

And into October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.

View attachment 552178

I guess Trump voters are responsible for killing Ahmaud Arbery. They may say they didn't vote for that but... Yeah, they kind of did.

So, because I voted for Biden, I'm responsible for crime in Chicago and theft in San Fran? Interesting theory.

Does that mean Trump was responsible for everything that happened in the US while he was President?

Risible.

It's criminality at issue.

But at least you aren't denying that the Democrats are the party of felons, arsonists, muggers, law breakers of every variety.
You know the truth, you're just too cowardly to abandon the masters you fear.

According to a lot of lefties he was. He even got blamed for the existence of illegal immigrant detention centers that were built during the Obama years. haha

And into October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.

View attachment 552178

Are you trying to claim that there is zero crime or violence in places ran by Republicans? I highly doubt you ability to reason this one...

And into October....
23 shot and killed
161 shot and wounded.
43 wounded....
That's 51 total, shot.
And 9 total homicides.

View attachment 552178

Nice broad brush work. I know you well enough to seriously doubt, you might be saying the Biden Administration (or any presidential administration Dem or Rep) should step in and take control there to institute change in that city of 2,600,000 plus, even though the electorate there, consistently fails to elect local official able or willing to do anything about it. Got to admit, it is unlikely Springfield sure is up to helping the situation there. If you want to be more effective than the right wing "blame all the Dems in America for the shit situation of a locality with glaring deficiencies", perhaps you should find a way to bring your intellect to bear on that locality and those elected officials.
I do recommend you don't move to Chicago. You won't see me there unless it is moving through one concourse to another, changing planes. Might not even see me then. Last time I booked a flight through Chicago, it didn't make it, taking me 700 miles southeast to change planes in Orlando for my trip to Gunnison, CO. Interesting place to spend a few hours when you are dressed to step off a plane, expecting 17 Degrees.

Risible.

It's criminality at issue.
You may think criminality is funny, I don't. I don't think blaming people just to score political points makes the situation any better. But I'm guessing you think just the opposite. Face it, you don't care a whit about the people of Chicago.

But at least you aren't denying that the Democrats are the party of felons, arsonists, muggers, law breakers of every variety.
You know the truth, you're just too cowardly to abandon the masters you fear.
Can you deny that the GOP are the party that is arming those felons, arsonists, muggers, and lawbreakers of every variety?

Nice broad brush work. I know you well enough to seriously doubt, you might be saying the Biden Administration (or any presidential administration Dem or Rep) should step in and take control there to institute change in that city of 2,600,000 plus, even though the electorate there, consistently fails to elect local official able or willing to do anything about it. Got to admit, it is unlikely Springfield sure is up to helping the situation there. If you want to be more effective than the right wing "blame all the Dems in America for the shit situation of a locality with glaring deficiencies", perhaps you should find a way to bring your intellect to bear on that locality and those elected officials.
I do recommend you don't move to Chicago. You won't see me there unless it is moving through one concourse to another, changing planes. Might not even see me then. Last time I booked a flight through Chicago, it didn't make it, taking me 700 miles southeast to change planes in Orlando for my trip to Gunnison, CO. Interesting place to spend a few hours when you are dressed to step off a plane, expecting 17 Degrees.

It's not Chicago: it's anyplace Democrats control the law.

The motivation for this thread is the acceptance and encouragement of pathologies.....by Democrat officials.

'
Here's more proof:

One of the truly 'great' Liberal ideas is to pay homage to felons, and allow criminals to loot store.....but only up to about $1,000

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown has a particularly "odd" view of policing.
She isn't inclined to do it.

Very much like the Democrat mayor of Chicago.

At 14:30 “I will not put an officer in harms way to protect the property….”

Chesa Boudin, the new DA elected by San Francisco:

“SAN FRANCISCO'S NEW DA WILL NOT PROSECUTE PROSTITUTION, PUBLIC URINATION CASES: 'WE MUST THINK DIFFERENTLY'
Responding to the ACLU questionnaire published in the San Francisco Chronicle before the election, Boudin said: "We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted."
San Francisco's new DA will not prosecute prostitution, public urination cases: "We must think differently"

This is what Democrats believe is the sort of city you should live in.

....one more slap in the face of the law-abiding citizens who pay taxes on actual earnings:

"Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No
An initiative by John Creuzot is stopping prosecutions for theft of personal items worth less than $750."
Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No | Houston Public Media

Same in Seattle.....Democrat constituent are given a quota amount they can steal from you.

You may think criminality is funny, I don't. I don't think blaming people just to score political points makes the situation any better. But I'm guessing you think just the opposite. Face it, you don't care a whit about the people of Chicago.

Can you deny that the GOP are the party that is arming those felons, arsonists, muggers, and lawbreakers of every variety?

Nay, nay....I believe you and every other Democrat simpleton, voter, is funny.....in this context:

Only funny in the way Lord Byron meant it....

And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'tis that I may not weep.

There are still Nazi-era concentration camps in Poland but they are not being used.
Dude. Obama was the president only a couple of years earlier and we were still using those detention centers. We're probably still using them under Biden.

We keep proving it, and you keep voting to support your own demise.

Crime Surges In Democrat Cities Throughout America - AMAC ...

https://amac.us › crime-surges-in-democrat-cities-throughout-america
As Joe Biden and his Democrat allies continue to promote soft-on-crime and anti-police policies that clearly have served to enable criminals, crime is surging in Democrat-controlled cities across America. ... The city of Los Angeles has seen a 4.1% increase in violent crime since 2020. This trend has been led by a staggering 24.8% increase in ...

Exclusive—Sen. Tom Cotton: Democrats' Criminal-Leniency ...

https://www.breitbart.com › politics › 2021 › 10 › 02 › exclusive-sen-tom-cotton-democrats-criminal-leniency-policies-sparked-an-undeniable-crime-wave
Oct 2, 2021Of course, murder is rising at a slower rate after the largest increase in history, it would be nearly impossible to rise faster. The fact that it is remaining at stratospheric levels is what warrants alarm. In 2016, I warned that the Democratic Party's criminal-leniency policies "threaten a return to the worst days of the 1990s."

Democrat Policies Have Created a Blue-State Exodus | The ...

https://spectator.org › blue-state-exodus-democrat-policies-covid
Democrat Policies Have Created a Blue-State Exodus ... while allowing crime in the Big Apple to increase dramatically. The New York City Police Department (NYPD) reported that murders in the city ...

Democrats Begin Worrying About the Politics of Rising Crime

https://www.breitbart.com › crime › 2021 › 05 › 25 › democrats-begin-worrying-about-the-politics-of-rising-crime
May 25, 2021"In 2021 alone, 299 people have been shot, a 54% increase over the same time last year, and the most the city has seen since 2012," Gothamist.com reported. Democrats, including Joe Biden's deputies, are dodging the issue and prefer to reframe crime as a natural, non-human event, like the weather: What interests me is the language.

While Democrats Work to "Defund the Police," Crime Soars ...

https://www.republicanwhip.gov › news › while-democrats-work-to-defund-the-police-crime-soars
BOTTOM LINE: Democrats refuse to acknowledge that their reckless policies and inflammatory rhetoric make our communities less safe. Liberals and progressives are failing to see how defunding police departments in major cities and metropolitan areas have led to a historic increase in crime.

There's no way to dispute it.

It's not Chicago: it's anyplace Democrats control the law.

The motivation for this thread is the acceptance and encouragement of pathologies.....by Democrat officials.

'
Here's more proof:

One of the truly 'great' Liberal ideas is to pay homage to felons, and allow criminals to loot store.....but only up to about $1,000

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown has a particularly "odd" view of policing.
She isn't inclined to do it.

Very much like the Democrat mayor of Chicago.

At 14:30 “I will not put an officer in harms way to protect the property….”

Chesa Boudin, the new DA elected by San Francisco:

“SAN FRANCISCO'S NEW DA WILL NOT PROSECUTE PROSTITUTION, PUBLIC URINATION CASES: 'WE MUST THINK DIFFERENTLY'
Responding to the ACLU questionnaire published in the San Francisco Chronicle before the election, Boudin said: "We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes. Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted."
San Francisco's new DA will not prosecute prostitution, public urination cases: "We must think differently"

This is what Democrats believe is the sort of city you should live in.

....one more slap in the face of the law-abiding citizens who pay taxes on actual earnings:

"Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No
An initiative by John Creuzot is stopping prosecutions for theft of personal items worth less than $750."
Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No | Houston Public Media

Same in Seattle.....Democrat constituent are given a quota amount they can steal from you.

If that is what they want, they can have it. I don't visit Sh#thole cities, as I can spend my money anywhere I like. Businesses would be well advised to adopt a similar attitude. A place where the Chief of Police says their policy is not to protect businesses if that endangers officers, is going to be a lawless city, and it is time to move.

If that is what they want, they can have it. I don't visit Sh#thole cities, as I can spend my money anywhere I like. Businesses would be well advised to adopt a similar attitude. A place where the Chief of Police says their policy is not to protect businesses if that endangers officers, is going to be a lawless city, and it is time to move.

They.....and you......are Democrat voters.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

Nay, nay....I believe you and every other Democrat simpleton, voter, is funny.....in this context:

Only funny in the way Lord Byron meant it....

And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'tis that I may not weep.
There may be hope for you yet, at least you didn't even try to deny that the GOP are the party that is arming those felons, arsonists, muggers, and lawbreakers of every variety.

There may be hope for you yet, at least you didn't even try to deny that the GOP are the party that is arming those felons, arsonists, muggers, and lawbreakers of every variety.

Lying isn't satisfactory for you any longer....now, simply stupid posts?

More Democrat voters
I wonder, if I was Black, would I consider cops to be my friends or enemies? They certainly have been enemies to Blacks in certain places in times past. It is comforting to think those days are over but I read the papers and I'm not so sure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back