We have things flying around in our skys....no one knows what they are

fde444620ee2232c27c39f13396f24d0.jpg

I think with the advent of drones we see more unidentified flying objects. They don’t behave like normal aircraft.

But visitors from another planet?
:auiqs.jpg:

Are you saying there are no other life forms out there that are capable of space flight?
In the vast reaches of the universe it is possible, but very rare.
Life on other planets is the exception not the rule. Those planets which can sustain life are more likely to contain some type of slime than an advanced civilization.

Some experts like the renown theologian Bob Larson has postulated the theory that UFO's are actually demonic.

Interesting fact. BTW, Dr. Larson has been a highly regarded theologian for 40 years, hardly a dumb ass.

Amazon product

I think with the advent of drones we see more unidentified flying objects. They don’t behave like normal aircraft.

Are you saying there are no other life forms out there that are capable of space flight?
Life on other planets is the exception not the rule. Those planets which can sustain life are more likely to contain some type of slime than an advanced civilization.

So its your feeling that the information presented in the Lost in Space documentaries that were shown on TV when I was a kid aren't necessarily factual? Interesting theorem on your part- do you have any proof?

That is the theory because that is what we have in our solar system but we are just infants in this Universe and have no idea what is out there except what we can imagine.

Look, you could be correct and the chances are slim but I could also be correct there are intelligent life forms out there that stay clear from this planet because of the plague we call humanity…

I'm sure we'll hear pretty soon from the right wing why we should be afraid of whatever they are and how Fauci is responsible for it.

Is everything politics with you?
Not at all...

But somehow ever right wing cock sucker who was quick to make fun of the anti-vaxxers all of the sudden have decided that the covid vaccine is poison. And they came to that conclusion at about the same time electoral votes started being counted.

So I like making fun of shit brained lunatics like yourself.

From 2019...
View attachment 510559
I don’t think most people think the vaccine is poison there might be some but the vast vast majority that’s not the case. I didn’t get the “jab” because I can do math. It’s the same reason I dont get flu shots To a large degree. The risk matrix on getting COVID vs getting a largely untested vaccine tilts easily toward Covid and thats assuming I get infected which isnt for 100%.

There are beacons outside our solar system warning of the crazed primates on the third world from Sol.
We are the Sentinel Island of the Milky Way...
Land at your own risk...
download.jpeg

That is the theory because that is what we have in our solar system but we are just infants in this Universe and have no idea what is out there except what we can imagine.

Look, you could be correct and the chances are slim but I could also be correct there are intelligent life forms out there that stay clear from this planet because of the plague we call humanity…

Did I ever explain my Cornfield Theory to you?

Having an advanced civilization is very, very, very rare.
The distances between Solar Systems is very, very, very far
The time to cover that distance is very, very, very long

Now, after traveling for a multitude of years at near speed of light you stumble upon a blue planet with a species capable of advanced development.

So, what do you do?
You buzz some cornfield in Iowa and go home

You return and excitedly say……I saw CORN!

Yet.......very little talk about it??? People seem un-interested....strange.

I suppose maybe it is best just to ignore all the possibilities regarding this....since I do not suppose there is anything we can do about it.

Not even to mention the government is still holding back things regarding all this....may be truly frightening ---if people knew what they are still hiding....perhaps even panic.

It's a cleaning crew

What strikes me funny is when gogo boy Marco came out and was like

"Welp...we just don't know"

Never trust your government when they respond like that. Cause they are probably behind it.

Did I ever explain my Cornfield Theory to you?

Having an advanced civilization is very, very, very rare.
The distances between Solar Systems is very, very, very far
The time to cover that distance is very, very, very long

Now, after traveling for a multitude of years at near speed of light you stumble upon a blue planet with a species capable of advanced development.

So, what do you do?
You buzz some cornfield in Iowa and go home

You return and excitedly say……I saw CORN!

It could also be that our leaders of the World already know that we have been visited and keep it silent because most humans can not handle the truth.

The distances between Solar Systems and Galaxies are massive and true a trip to here is illogical in our way of thinking but humanity could be here because we are a plague and those visiting us might be our prison guards making sure the plague does not spread…

I suppose maybe it is best just to ignore all the possibilities regarding this....since I do not suppose there is anything we can do about it.

Not even to mention the government is still holding back things regarding all this....may be truly frightening ---if people knew what they are still hiding....perhaps even panic.

It's more likely technology China is using and testing.

Why should there be a lot of talk about a question that is unanswerable at this point? It's interesting to be sure but in the end we are right back at not knowing a thing. If there is anything to these objects it's screwed up with a multitude of people trading wild speculation around like it's fact.
i think it should be taken more seriously by the gov and the public ...these things apparently are real . the question is if they are man made or not ..my opinion is they arent ..some of these objects have been seen accelerating from 0 hovering to over 7000 mph in the blink of an eye .. they are real ..what they are no one seems to have an answer . but whoever or whatever they are we'd better hope they are friendly ....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back