We have things flying around in our skys....no one knows what they are

Yet.......very little talk about it??? People seem un-interested....strange.

I suppose maybe it is best just to ignore all the possibilities regarding this....since I do not suppose there is anything we can do about it.

Not even to mention the government is still holding back things regarding all this....may be truly frightening ---if people knew what they are still hiding....perhaps even panic.

It's more likely technology China is using and testing.
i understand your reasoning but i dont believe so ...remember pilots have been seeing these things that behave in the same incredible ways for about 75yrs ... i dont believe any country today has this technology that defies physics and certainly no one had it 75 yrs ago .... call me crazy but i think this stuff is alien .

Last edited:

I suppose maybe it is best just to ignore all the possibilities regarding this....since I do not suppose there is anything we can do about it.

Not even to mention the government is still holding back things regarding all this....may be truly frightening ---if people knew what they are still hiding....perhaps even panic.

I think the gov't really doesn't know what they are. My guess is we're in for a major disappointment since ET is a cottage industry in the US. They'll probably turn out to natural phenomenon or sensor glitches.
theyve been spotted by sight [eyes] radar sonar and other surveillance often in conjunction . theyre real . the question is what are they ?

Last edited:
So I like making fun of shit brained lunatics like yourself.

Somehow, I'll just have to get by.
I'm sure you will. You're one of the better posters here.

Despite being a shite-brained lunatic?
All Trump supporters have apparently drank the kool aid when it has come to being a moron. You seem to have withstood the effects better than most.

Is this your attempt at being conciliatory? I suggest you need a bit more practice.
I wouldn't call it that. You're one of the better posters here. Simple fact.

I vehemently disagree with you on a lot of matters but you're quite often correct. When I think you're wrong, I'll say so...quite vehemently.
please stay on topic ... wow ! you killers of the unborn are an angry bunch .

I think with the advent of drones we see more unidentified flying objects. They don’t behave like normal aircraft.

But visitors from another planet?
:auiqs.jpg:
cant even begin to imagine that there is something out there more advanced than your marxist comrades and big gov can you ?

This is a sure sign we have finally entered full clown world.

Conspiracy Theorists say this is a plan hatched by the powers that be, and the MSM tell us it is of unknown origin.

The script is reversed, and we are now in bizarro world. :113:

Fake alien invasion agenda moves on with new footage. Craft flying in and out of the Pacific ocean off California have been reported for years – I first heard the reports in the 1990s from people claiming to have seen them – but now suddenly it’s officially confirmed weeks ahead of the projected official ‘reveal’ of UFO activity​

. . . shouldn't this thread be in the Paranormal sub-forum, or conspiracy theories?

That is usually where this stuff belongs. . .

OH, WAIT. . .

Lemmie guess, you saw it on your TEE VEE.

I'm sure we'll hear pretty soon from the right wing why we should be afraid of whatever they are and how Fauci is responsible for it.

Is everything politics with you?
Not at all...

But somehow ever right wing cock sucker who was quick to make fun of the anti-vaxxers all of the sudden have decided that the covid vaccine is poison. And they came to that conclusion at about the same time electoral votes started being counted.

From 2019...
View attachment 510559
I don’t think most people think the vaccine is poison there might be some but the vast vast majority that’s not the case. I didn’t get the “jab” because I can do math. It’s the same reason I dont get flu shots To a large degree. The risk matrix on getting COVID vs getting a largely untested vaccine tilts easily toward Covid and thats assuming I get infected which isnt for 100%.

You can do math? So can they.

The resistance is unreal and idiotic.

It's more likely technology China is using and testing.
i understand your reasoning but i dont believe so ...remember pilots have been seeing these things that behave in the same incredible ways for about 75yrs ... i dont believe any country today has this technology that defies physics and certainly no one had it 75 yrs ago .... call me crazy but i think this stuff is alien .
It's even more unbelievable that it's aliens.

I think with the advent of drones we see more unidentified flying objects. They don’t behave like normal aircraft.

cant even begin to imagine that there is something out there more advanced than your marxist comrades and big gov can you ?
Are you a christian? Because I don't think real christians believe in aliens. They believe we are god's only creation in the universe. I don't think aliens disprove god exists but they sure do disprove Christianity.

Also, are you a christian who believes in ghosts? Then you aren't a real christian because jesus said it doesn't work that way. The next dead person that will visit earth will be him.

Yet lots of Christians believe in aliens and ghosts. Cherry pickers.

I think the gov't really doesn't know what they are. My guess is we're in for a major disappointment since ET is a cottage industry in the US. They'll probably turn out to natural phenomenon or sensor glitches.
theyve been spotted by sight [eyes] radar sonar and other surveillance often in conjunction . theyre real . the question is what are they ?

Oh they're real, I've seen two myself. I don't know what they are but I'm 99.99% certain they are not intelligent.

I'm sure we'll hear pretty soon from the right wing why we should be afraid of whatever they are and how Fauci is responsible for it.

Not at all...

But somehow ever right wing cock sucker who was quick to make fun of the anti-vaxxers all of the sudden have decided that the covid vaccine is poison. And they came to that conclusion at about the same time electoral votes started being counted.

From 2019...
View attachment 510559
I don’t think most people think the vaccine is poison there might be some but the vast vast majority that’s not the case. I didn’t get the “jab” because I can do math. It’s the same reason I dont get flu shots To a large degree. The risk matrix on getting COVID vs getting a largely untested vaccine tilts easily toward Covid and thats assuming I get infected which isnt for 100%.

Yeah math. Im under 65 and not fat. Even if I get COVID my chances of dying or even having a serious illness are minuscule. No one really knows the long term effects of this vaccine especially since it's a new type of vaccine. I hope everyone who got their shot actually did the risk matrix on it, somehow I dont think that happened.

They are just lost on the intergalactic highway
baf6446001a67d62bcfdcc9b501a9335--far-side-cartoons-funny-cartoons.jpg

I think the impulse that causes humans to spot aliens in the sky is the same that had medieval peasants spotting goblins behind every tree. We need to make sense of the world, and we need to feel that we know the answers to things, so rather than admit "I don't know," our brains either latch on to a convincing-sounding fantasy, or just make something up. It's not bad, it's just human.

On the other hand, there are things we use every day now that would have seemed like witchcraft or Wellsian sci-fi even fifty years ago, so it would be the act of purest arrogance to think that we have all of the answers that there are now. There could easily be strange phenomena out there that I personally just have no basis for knowing even what questions to ask, so ... sure, it could be.

In the meantime, I just like the excuse to post some appropriate Deep Purple.

It's still fun for a couple to stand on a busy street corner staring upward (at nothing) and jabbing a finger in the air every now and again. Then saunter away as a crowd gathers and breaks down into argument then rioting over what they're seen.

You shall read the Holy Bible
Your strange objects are demons who deceive guiliable atheistic morons

iu

Not at all...

From 2019...
View attachment 510559

Yeah math. Im under 65 and not fat. Even if I get COVID my chances of dying or even having a serious illness are minuscule. No one really knows the long term effects of this vaccine especially since it's a new type of vaccine. I hope everyone who got their shot actually did the risk matrix on it, somehow I dont think that happened.

And if you're wrong.... what are you risking?

Let me guess....you're fabulously wealthy...nobody in your family for generations will ever have to worry about money or insurance... Standard right wing pablum.

Do the math--for real.

Not at all...

From 2019...
View attachment 510559

And if you're wrong.... what are you risking?

Let me guess....you're fabulously wealthy...nobody in your family for generations will ever have to worry about money or insurance... Standard right wing pablum.

Do the math--for real.
The math is the math. Could I get COVID and die? Sure. It’s possible. It’s highly improbable but it’s possible. Heres the thing. I now the risks associated with COVID and I’m just not that concerned. We don’t yet know all the risks associated with this vaccine. It’s possible maybe even likely that there are few if any long term affects associated with the vaccine. I hope that ends up the case but we don’t know.

And no I’m not fabulously wealthy. My wife and I both retired from the military and we live quite a modest life. My kids will have to work to earn their place in the world just like my wife and I did and our parents did before us.

Are you a christian? Because I don't think real christians believe in aliens. They believe we are god's only creation in the universe. I don't think aliens disprove god exists but they sure do disprove Christianity.

Also, are you a christian who believes in ghosts? Then you aren't a real christian because jesus said it doesn't work that way. The next dead person that will visit earth will be him.

Yet lots of Christians believe in aliens and ghosts. Cherry pickers.
Can you quote the verse where it states God didn’t create life on other planets? I’ve read the Bible a couple times and I don’t remember that one.

Also the one and only requirement to be a Christian is to accept Jesus Christ as your savior. Everything else is bickering in the margins.

Forum List

Back