We have things flying around in our skys....no one knows what they are

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Yet.......very little talk about it??? People seem un-interested....strange.

I suppose maybe it is best just to ignore all the possibilities regarding this....since I do not suppose there is anything we can do about it.

Not even to mention the government is still holding back things regarding all this....may be truly frightening ---if people knew what they are still hiding....perhaps even panic.

Last edited:

We have things flying around in our skys....no one knows what they are​

1593412020668-0.jpg

I suppose maybe it is best just to ignore all the possibilities regarding this....since I do not suppose there is anything we can do about it.

Not even to mention the government is still holding back things regarding all this....may be truly frightening ---if people knew what they are still hiding....perhaps even panic.
Why should there be a lot of talk about a question that is unanswerable at this point? It's interesting to be sure but in the end we are right back at not knowing a thing. If there is anything to these objects it's screwed up with a multitude of people trading wild speculation around like it's fact.

I think the gov't really doesn't know what they are. My guess is we're in for a major disappointment since ET is a cottage industry in the US. They'll probably turn out to natural phenomenon or sensor glitches.

I'm sure we'll hear pretty soon from the right wing why we should be afraid of whatever they are and how Fauci is responsible for it.

I'm sure we'll hear pretty soon from the right wing why we should be afraid of whatever they are and how Fauci is responsible for it.

Is everything politics with you?
Not at all...

But somehow ever right wing cock sucker who was quick to make fun of the anti-vaxxers all of the sudden have decided that the covid vaccine is poison. And they came to that conclusion at about the same time electoral votes started being counted.

So I like making fun of shit brained lunatics like yourself.

From 2019...
1625827854619.png

Somehow, I'll just have to get by.
I'm sure you will. You're one of the better posters here.

Despite being a shite-brained lunatic?
All Trump supporters have apparently drank the kool aid when it has come to being a moron. You seem to have withstood the effects better than most.

Is this your attempt at being conciliatory? I suggest you need a bit more practice.

Somehow, I'll just have to get by.
I'm sure you will. You're one of the better posters here.

Despite being a shite-brained lunatic?
All Trump supporters have apparently drank the kool aid when it has come to being a moron. You seem to have withstood the effects better than most.

Is this your attempt at being conciliatory? I suggest you need a bit more practice.
I wouldn't call it that. You're one of the better posters here. Simple fact.

I vehemently disagree with you on a lot of matters but you're quite often correct. When I think you're wrong, I'll say so...quite vehemently.

Someone knows what they are, they just aren't publicizing it. If I personally gave a shit, if the object were obstructing TV or radio transmission or changing the climate or something, I might care.

If aliens kidnap me, I'll ask them for an anal probe as my doc has suggested a screening colonoscopy.

I think with the advent of drones we see more unidentified flying objects. They don’t behave like normal aircraft.

But visitors from another planet?
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back