We Have the Right to Assemble and Freedom of Religion - Unlawful Arrest of Preacher

You all think this is cute to limit Christians' rights to assemble now, but realize when the immune suppressed get together in the next regular flu season, when 60K people die anyway, and say ALL big gathering should be limited because they spread germs, you have less and less of a leg to stand on.

I mean I know these things like individual rights and freedoms are sooooo 18th century. But you might want to free your mind a little bit.

Good for the police. People of other religions, including other Christian religions, know to stay home. These theatrical babes deserve what they get.

Of course these cretins will never, and WOULD never, be upset about this.

Many mosques are also still closed for Friday prayers, including the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn. A video on the mosque's Facebook page featuring health care professionals urges members to stay home and practice social distancing. The Islamic Institute of Knowledge in Dearborn is also continuing to suspend its services, board member Fouad Berry said. And the Imam's Council of the Michigan Muslim Community Council, a group that consists of several local mosques, continues to suspend services, said Dr. Muzammil Ahmed of the Community Council.

Some mosques, though, such as Masjid Bilal in Canton, continue to hold services, albeit with some modifications, Ahmed said. According to the mosque's website, children, seniors, and worshippers who are sick should stay home, and Friday and daily prayers have been shortened.

Cult leaders have often been prosecuted for requiring their followers to do illegal or dangerous things.
LIBERAL TRANSLATION: 84% of the world is now a "cult" to the 26% minority cult leftists of America.

Well from the replies we can see who the sheeple who will be marching to the FEMA camps to get the mark of the beast under their skin will be. Patriots will fight back, sheeple will beg government to save them.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm kind of amazed at how many brainwashed useful idiots there are here who are so quick to surrender all their freedom and rights, at the drop of the hat. For the greater, good, of course! I mean. the powers that be and media would NEVER mislead us, they care about all of our lives!!! lololol sigh. They will learn, at some point. Of course by then it will be too late, but they'll eventually see.

You all think this is cute to limit Christians' rights to assemble now, but realize when the immune suppressed get together in the next regular flu season, when 60K people die anyway, and say ALL big gathering should be limited because they spread germs, you have less and less of a leg to stand on.

I mean I know these things like individual rights and freedoms are sooooo 18th century. But you might want to free your mind a little bit.

Well from the replies we can see who the sheeple who will be marching to the FEMA camps to get the mark of the beast under their skin will be. Patriots will fight back, sheeple will beg government to save them.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm kind of amazed at how many brainwashed useful idiots there are here who are so quick to surrender all their freedom and rights, at the drop of the hat. For the greater, good, of course! I mean. the powers that be and media would NEVER mislead us, they care about all of our lives!!! lololol sigh. They will learn, at some point. Of course by then it will be too late, but they'll eventually see.

Not only very quick to surrender their individual freedoms, but to scold and shame anyone who even cares at this point.

It's really jarring actually.

Where is there any language in the Constitution that even hints at any authority to disregard it, in response to any alleged threat?

(Hint: There isn't any such language in the Constitution.)
You can't see the forrest for the trees chump.

Really?

Show me where I'm wrong, then.

Show me where the provision is in the Constitution, that lets government make up a fake crisis, and then use that as a pretense to blatantly disregard the Constitution?

You can find the main body of the Constitution here, the Bill of Rights here, and the rest of the Amendments here.

I am reminded of a part of Stephen King's "The Stand" where they kept finding the churches to be full of corpses. This thing is nothing like "Captain Trips" but like that worst case scenario it seems being extra-religious does not matter one bit to a virus.
Nothing is wrong with being very religious. However, something is very wrong with being immoral.

One basic, inalienable right is that to be prudent and sensible.
"Christians" don't need special buildings or places to be Christian. One either has a direct, personal relationship to the 'Source of All', or one does not, regardless of geographic location. Their is no necessity to tempt 'God' by gathering together when it is known that doing so is risky, especially when the risk is inflicted upon the rest of the community and not simply taken on by the individual. Real Christians would consider the safety of their neighbors.

Last edited:
Looks like some of our government officials haven't read the Constitution.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

Why didn't they arrest all the people in attendance?

Not only very quick to surrender their individual freedoms, but to scold and shame anyone who even cares at this point.

It's really jarring actually.
Where is there any language in the Constitution that even hints at any authority to disregard it, in response to any alleged threat?

(Hint: There isn't any such language in the Constitution.)
You can't see the forrest for the trees chump.

Really?

Show me where I'm wrong, then.

Show me where the provision is in the Constitution, that lets government make up a fake crisis, and then use that as a pretense to blatantly disregard the Constitution?

You can find the main body of the Constitution here, the Bill of Rights here, and the rest of the Amendments here.
Any powers not enumerated therein belong to the states. That is what is happening; the governors of the states are exercising their Emergency Powers that were crafted into legislation at some point by their duly appointed representatives of the people. I don't know about anywhere else, but in Maine those Powers are limited to 90 days. To extend it requires the approval of the legislature by the 80th day.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

Why didn't they arrest all the people in attendance?
Not enough masks in the jail?

You're giving Christians a bad name right now, Sue. All big gatherings ARE limited right now because they spread germs. It's not just Christians.

No one has yet to tell me why you need to pack 1000 people cheek to jowl in an enclosed space in order to practice religion.

Can't you pray at home with your family or a couple of close friends until the danger of infecting another person with a virus that might endanger their health has passed?

You're giving Christians a bad name right now, Sue. All big gatherings ARE limited right now because they spread germs. It's not just Christians.

Oh shaming. A "bad name". Heaven forfend

No one has yet to tell me why you need to pack 1000 people cheek to jowl in an enclosed space in order to practice religion.

Can't you pray at home with your family or a couple of close friends until the danger of infecting another person with a virus that might endanger their health has passed?

If they actually read their bible they would know that all it takes is two

Forum List

Back