We Have the Right to Assemble and Freedom of Religion - Unlawful Arrest of Preacher

Looks like some of our government officials haven't read the Constitution.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

There are exceptions.

Will they make exceptions for the Radical Muslims in a few weeks when their annual Ramadam bullshit comes down?

Of course the exceptions don't apply to Muslims. Why that would be wacist.

Oh they never do, never. Muslims are brown-skinned, they're "diverse" and wear cool clothing.

That's all it takes for most simpleton Leftists to drool all over them.

Did you actually just sit on this board and post "Muslims are brown-skinned"????

:laughing0301:
thud.gif
:laugh2: :lmao:
shakehead.gif
:auiqs.jpg:
smiliegah.gif

Wait wait --- and then immediately follow that sweeping non sequitur generalization with "they're diverse"??

Holy SHIT that just took over first place for stupidest post in recent memory.
Oh no, I gotta bookmark this shit.Ho

You entirely missed that I'm citing reasons WHY BRAIN-DEAD LEFTIST LOVE MUSLIMS but go ahead Pogo knock yourself out

I don't know anyone who is 'brain dead' but as a 'leftist' I no more love or hate Muslims than I do Christians or Jews.

And I expect Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim, Jewish or Christian or atheists to follow the law and do what they can to protect everyone.

That's what all the Nazis said at the Nuremburg Trials--they were just "following the law", just following orders

The law, "orders" should be questioned. Does anyone at all remember when so-called liberals weren't mindless drones just following whatever orders are handed down?
How can you possibly compare our social distancing Orders to Nazis who systematically gassed/worked to death millions of people they didn't like?
That's going to far, in my book.

Kind of an understatement, no?
I'm trying not to be arrogant, condescending, annoying and insensitive to others' feelings. And I see I used the wrong too. Gotta run.

They don't care.
You got any more uplifting messages for me? I'm about on the edge of a breakdown as it is.

Hey, sorry about that. I'm on edge too.

I don't have comforting words, I'm worried and that is an understatement. I'm also pissed off, disturbed and disappointed by what I see on this board.

Who says you won’t be alive. Very small chance you get this and very very small chance you are hospitalized and very very very small chance you die.
Very big chance economy is crushed and livelihoods of many destroyed
All you just provided was another typical melodramatic liberal emotive dramatic overreaction known as Lib 101

A lot of people don't realize what Economic Devastation and Poverty are all about. The Great Depression was a time of great deprivation, a lot of people die early when they can afford food or even a pot to urinate in.

No shit. You're not going to make it through a depression when you got a fucking pandemic to deal with at the same time. We need to resolve that first or the economy is never coming back.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

see that girl over there on life support - dont bother her, shes fighting for her rights

the right to distance herself from rw idiots who didnt care enough to keep from killing her -

Who says you won’t be alive. Very small chance you get this and very very small chance you are hospitalized and very very very small chance you die.
All you just provided was another typical melodramatic liberal emotive dramatic overreaction known as Lib 101

A lot of people don't realize what Economic Devastation and Poverty are all about. The Great Depression was a time of great deprivation, a lot of people die early when they can afford food or even a pot to urinate in.

No shit. You're not going to make it through a depression when you got a fucking pandemic to deal with at the same time. We need to resolve that first or the economy is never coming back.

I think the point is that we need to resolve this pandemic quickly. Otherwise, people will be starving on the streets and the economy might not recover for a hundred generations.

I think the point is that we need to resolve this pandemic quickly. Otherwise, people will be starving on the streets and the economy might not recover for a hundred generations.

so what, see you in church.

eos

Remember that the Bill of Rights was actually ONLY limits on federal jurisdiction, intended to get more states to be willing to join the union.

Yes, after the Civil War, the 14 amendment and the principle of incorporation did extend the idea of there also being individual rights hidden in the Bill of Rights, but that is tenuous and not absolute.

ANNNNND

IF 1 PERSON AT THE SERVICE GOT SICK , PREACHERBOI SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR PUBLIC ENDANGERMENT

anyone from the service dies he needs to be on death row waiting for the gas chamber
Dang, don't start with the gas chamber business. You'll wake up Sweet Sue.

---Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful assembly---

There are exceptions.

Will they make exceptions for the Radical Muslims in a few weeks when their annual Ramadam bullshit comes down?

Oh they never do, never. Muslims are brown-skinned, they're "diverse" and wear cool clothing.

Did you actually just sit on this board and post "Muslims are brown-skinned"????

thud.gif
shakehead.gif
smiliegah.gif

Wait wait --- and then immediately follow that sweeping non sequitur generalization with "they're diverse"??

You entirely missed that I'm citing reasons WHY BRAIN-DEAD LEFTIST LOVE MUSLIMS but go ahead Pogo knock yourself out

I don't know anyone who is 'brain dead' but as a 'leftist' I no more love or hate Muslims than I do Christians or Jews.

And I expect Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim, Jewish or Christian or atheists to follow the law and do what they can to protect everyone.

That's what all the Nazis said at the Nuremburg Trials--they were just "following the law", just following orders

The law, "orders" should be questioned. Does anyone at all remember when so-called liberals weren't mindless drones just following whatever orders are handed down?
How can you possibly compare our social distancing Orders to Nazis who systematically gassed/worked to death millions of people they didn't like?

I'm trying not to be arrogant, condescending, annoying and insensitive to others' feelings. And I see I used the wrong too. Gotta run.

They don't care.
You got any more uplifting messages for me? I'm about on the edge of a breakdown as it is.

I don't have comforting words, I'm worried and that is an understatement. I'm also pissed off, disturbed and disappointed by what I see on this board.
Sorry, Happy Joy. Most of the folks here "get it." A lot of the ones who argue against the principle of being forced to be safe--like Sweet Sue--are actually following social distancing orders.

We'll come through it. ALTHOUGH MY BEAUTICIAN is closed at least until the end of April and that's gonna get ugly.

Public safety, kid. Emergency measures and all that.

Country based on individual liberty, and freedom of religion and all that.

Granted, I think the idiot should have stayed home.... but the fact is, we are country based on freedom and liberty. Sorry, but you don't get to just make us your slaves because you want to. By all means, convince, argue, and encourage. But no, we are a free people. Period.

Sorry you don't get to knowingly endanger people.

Constitution my friend. Sorry, you don't get to just take away constitutional rights.

How many more will be endangered by a civil war? Make Corona look like a Utopia.
You gonna go to war because they told you to keep your germ-ridden ass at home and not contaminate others?

Gonna be lonely on your team.

Going to war because I'm not a slave, and I'll prove with my actions, and the actions of millions of conservative, freedom loving, armed patriots.

We're not your slaves.

You want to convince us, by all means. As I said, I thought the pastor should have kept everyone home.

But that doesn't mean you can just burn the constitution whenever you decide to.

If you are going to toss away our constitutional rights, then the basis for this country has no meaning, and if it has no meaning, then it is time to overthrow you people, and make a nation without you that is based on freedom again.
Lol, how many are with you in this idiocy?

Granted, I think the idiot should have stayed home.... but the fact is, we are country based on freedom and liberty. Sorry, but you don't get to just make us your slaves because you want to. By all means, convince, argue, and encourage. But no, we are a free people. Period.

Then stop driving cars, which is a known danger.

Do not EVER eat peanuts or tree nuts in public places again, a known danger for the food allergic.

Or wear fragrances. A danger for asthmatics.

Gosh, so many dangers you need to avoid, thumb sucker

I don't drive with a blind fold on.

Doesn't matter, you could inadvertently cause someone's death. Stop driving today
False equivalency is FALSE. It's right in the name.

There are exceptions.

thud.gif
shakehead.gif
smiliegah.gif

They don't care.

Sorry, Happy Joy. Most of the folks here "get it." A lot of the ones who argue against the principle of being forced to be safe--like Sweet Sue--are actually following social distancing orders.

We'll come through it. ALTHOUGH MY BEAUTICIAN is closed at least until the end of April and that's gonna get ugly.

Nail technicians as well have locked up their practices. There are going to be a lot of shabby looking broads in this country by fall.

There are exceptions.

thud.gif
shakehead.gif
smiliegah.gif

They don't care.

I live in a conservative town in Arizona, many don't "get it."

Constitution my friend. Sorry, you don't get to just take away constitutional rights.

How many more will be endangered by a civil war? Make Corona look like a Utopia.

a national emergency -

catch the virus and die - the constitution is moot
Now you should understand the words of Benjamin Franklin " those who would give up an essential liberty for a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

You know, if someone from this preacher's congregation does come down with the virus and dies, I won't say that he needs the gas chamber, but charging him with involuntary manslaughter wouldn't be too far out of bounds.
No one could prove where the patient caught it. Florida has 7,500 cases right now.

a national emergency -

Now you should understand the words of Benjamin Franklin " those who would give up an essential liberty for a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Want to know what Ben was talking about when he said that?

He was writing about a tax dispute between the Pennsylvania General Assembly and the family of the Penns, the proprietary family of the Pennsylvania colony who ruled it from afar. And the legislature was trying to tax the Penn family lands to pay for frontier defense during the French and Indian War. And the Penn family kept instructing the governor to veto. Franklin felt that this was a great affront to the ability of the legislature to govern. And so he actually meant purchase a little temporary safety very literally. The Penn family was trying to give a lump sum of money in exchange for the General Assembly's acknowledging that it did not have the authority to tax it....It is a quotation that defends the authority of a legislature to govern in the interests of collective security. It means, in context, not quite the opposite of what it's almost always quoted as saying but much closer to the opposite than to the thing that people think it means.

Pretty appropriate at this time, huh?

Here's another one that explains it a little more clearly, but it's pretty long to quote here:

Last edited:

a national emergency -

Ben, being a pretty smart feller, would have told you to get back inside and shut up. It will be over soon.

a national emergency -

Ben, being a pretty smart feller, would have told you to get back inside and shut up. It will be over soon.
Ben wasn't into controlling anyone like you are. Keep calm. Kneel down. He's going to come in your mouth any minute. That's how you shut up.

a national emergency -

Ben wasn't into controlling anyone like you are. Keep calm. Kneel down. He's going to come in your mouth any minute. That's how you shut up.

If this was 1942 you'd be defending hoarding as a freedom.

a national emergency -

If this was 1942 you'd be defending hoarding as a freedom.
Oh is hoarding a constitutional right
Freedom to assemble is. Freedom of religion is. Right there, first amendment.

Gads democrats aren't worth as much as mold.

Forum List

Back