We have become cowards

It's a fact. I'm in this country. Every child my family has is another citizen and according to the recent census we are making more babies than you. In fact your white population actually declined. And as Americans we're legally allowed to own firearms too. If those facts threaten cucks like you then.... lol. Suck it up buttercup.
Than me? Who is me? So it is a threat?

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.
I think much depends on where you live. If you live in the big cities you will find people wuss out. If you live in the smaller cities or towns of fly over country you will still find people we will help others in distress.

Not really.

See my link above. That happened when men were men and a Marlboro tasted good like a cigarette should

Dude....................Marlboro never said that they tasted good like a cigarette should. That was Winston.

Marlboro's ad campaign uses the Marlboro man.

Would help if you could get your commercials right.

The only “atrocities” committed by the U.S.-
Lincoln not sending ALL the slaves home to their beautiful homelands.
Roosevelt for starting the free shit slide
Reagan for recruiting millions of wetbacks

America is FUCKING AMAZING if those three “atrocities“ never happen.
(now go piss your pants in the corner tards)

Interesting....................all 3 of those presidents you accused of "atrocities" are Republicans. If the Roosevelt you are referring to is FDR, you might want to be a bit more specific as there are 2 presidents named Roosevelt, FDR and Teddy.

Last edited:
Interesting....................all 3 of those presidents you accused of "atrocities" are Republicans. If the Roosevelt you are referring to is FDR, you might want to be a bit more specific as there are 2 presidents named Roosevelt, FDR and Teddy.
Playing stupid makes you look stupid.
Which Roosevelt started the free shit slide?

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.
I agree, but we don't know who else was on that train who could have defended her.

I agree, but we don't know who else was on that train who could have defended her.
It's disturbing that there were definitely people on the El and no one did anything to intervene or help this woman," Bernhardt said, referring to the Market-Frankford Elevated Line that runs between Upper Darby and Frankford in Lower Northeast Philadelphia.

He continued, “It speaks to where we are in society; I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling."

It's disturbing that there were definitely people on the El and no one did anything to intervene or help this woman," Bernhardt said, referring to the Market-Frankford Elevated Line that runs between Upper Darby and Frankford in Lower Northeast Philadelphia.

He continued, “It speaks to where we are in society; I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling."
Yep, it is. But I maintain, that if the guy doing the attacking had quite likely scoped out who else was on that train, and if he felt the rest of the people on that train were not physically capable of doing something about it, I'll bet he knew that before he attacked the woman. Rapists are always looking for opportunities and weak points. They are predators. Predators know when to attack. As sick and disgusting as that is, it's reality. Hopefully he gets what he deserves. If I or you had been there, we would have acted. Some are not able.

No man would’ve stood by while something like this happened. Women too wouldn’t just stand by without at least calling for help.

Unless they were all children, very elderly or disabled or there’s something else not being said, I don’t understand this. There must be more to the story. Who were these other passengers.

It's a fact. I'm in this country. Every child my family has is another citizen and according to the recent census we are making more babies than you. In fact your white population actually declined. And as Americans we're legally allowed to own firearms too. If those facts threaten cucks like you then.... lol. Suck it up buttercup.
From where and when did you arrive to the US? (If it is not too personal information for you, of course).

Forum List

Back